Whitelist Server InfinityCraft|FTB Infinity 1.2.0|Whitelist|24/7 DEDI|14GB.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mryoung013

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrYoung013
Where do you live?:U.S.
Timezone: PST
How long have you been playing mods?:A bit more than 2½ years
Why do you want to play on the server?:I would like to build, explore and possibly join someone or a group, but not rely on them for resources.
What are you like?:Nice I guess, I dislike free for all grieving servers, I like watching twitch, Dutch Bros and pizza. I'm bad at open ended questions.
What are you good at?:I don't really know what I'm good at, but I like building and mining, as well as mixing as many mods as I can to create a big confusing system.
Have you ever been banned? If so why?:To the best of my memory I haven't.
Anything else?:I don't think so, but I hope you think I am good enough to join your server. Thank You for Your consideration.

jjmcm

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrYoung013
Where do you live?:U.S.
Timezone: PST
How long have you been playing mods?:A bit more than 2½ years
Why do you want to play on the server?:I would like to build, explore and possibly join someone or a group, but not rely on them for resources.
What are you like?:Nice I guess, I dislike free for all grieving servers, I like watching twitch, Dutch Bros and pizza. I'm bad at open ended questions.
What are you good at?:I don't really know what I'm good at, but I like building and mining, as well as mixing as many mods as I can to create a big confusing system.
Have you ever been banned? If so why?:To the best of my memory I haven't.
Anything else?:I don't think so, but I hope you think I am good enough to join your server. Thank You for Your consideration.
We will probably close the whitelist application for now. Too many people already.

SenhorGaspar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): SenhorGaspar
Skype (pref): i use TS...
Where do you live? (Country): Portugal
Timezone: GTM
How long have you been playing mods?: 3 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: because i already have a friend playing and i would like to join him..
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Build cool building's and functional
What are you good at?: Building...
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No , i'm honest..
Anything else?: If i be accept i will create a base with "Mota10", so we will share the same place..

James dore

Jul 29, 2019
Ign : Thefisherj
Where you live (country) : England
Time zone : GMT +00
How long have you playing mod : 1 year
Why do you want to play on the server : got bored playing by myself
What are you like (personality wise) : pretty laid back
What are you good at : well dieing a lot.
Have you ever got banned : nope I play by the rules.
Anything else: nope

djcosmic2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): djcosmic2
Skype (pref): djcosmic22 (NOTE THE EXTRA #2)
Where do you live? (Country): USA
Timezone: Eastern (GMT -5)
How long have you been playing mods?: Roughly 6 months intensively - Since Crackpack ver 1.5.1 for MC 1.6.4
Why do you want to play on the server?: Looking for an active server with a great community - My last server group shut down due to the owner not being able to pay for costs
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Shy at first, after I warm up I can be quite energetic.
What are you good at?: Generally good all around all mods. Excel in AE, and I am great at tech mods - I have dabbled in most of them.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Never
Anything else?: This seems like a really great server - and if accepted, I would be glad to join you guys

CupcakeNautilus

Jul 29, 2019
Apparently your stuff was causing some corruption, so you are temporarily off whitelist until we can fix it and you can log back in.

If you log in again, apparently we'd all just crash.

Oh. Yeah, ok, that sounds like a good reason. Hopefully you guys can find out what was doing it so I can come play again!

0n1yCB

Jul 29, 2019
Most of you are accepted. Have fun, and behave (especially you guys that have been banned before).

[/Spoiler]
Denied application:
IGN: Shamancs
Where do you live?: Russia
Timezone: UTC+03.00
How long have you been playing mods?: I play modded modpacks since 1.2.5 (Yogbox) and now try new 1.7.10 modpacks. In years: 2-2.5.
Why do you want to play on the server?: I want learn Botania, Draconic Evolution and connect with friends to cooperate with hard structures.
What are you like?: I am very silent, i can sit in one place and upgrade my base and skills. Can help to newbie due to many new and middle games.
What are you good at?: Tech mods and some magic. Have some good ideas how to get resources.
Have you ever been banned? If so why?: I've never been banned because I am honest player.
Anything else?: Want find good community with creative players to make epic things :)

//Still try be not banned
Honesty is key. Lie once => will lie again.
We will probably close the whitelist application for now. Too many people already.
Midom, you're not an admin, so shut up.

However you are correct. We may become more selective from now on.

Cupcake: It is the mystcraft world. From now on we will try to minimize mystcraft age creation.

Reactions: TurnedSlayer

Artemon90

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Bluebean404
Where do you live? (Country): Ukraine
Timezone: +2
How long have you been playing mods?: about 2 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: Because i like to play minecraft with other people, help and have fun!
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I am very kindly-helpful person, who likes help another people with their stuff
What are you good at?: At building factories)
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No, i 've never been banned:)

MrDaikon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username):Alienator391
Skype (pref):mohamed.ghanima1
Where do you live? (Country):egypt
Timezone: gmt +2
How long have you been playing mods?:6 months
Why do you want to play on the server?:i find whitelisted servers cool and the people there are friendly
What are you like? (Personality-wise):friendly and fun
What are you good at?:besides cooking nothing

Canadian_Mountie

Jul 29, 2019

IGN (minecraft username): Canadian_Mountie
Skype (pref): I will message you upon acceptance
Where do you live? (Country): Ontario, Canada
Timezone: EST
How long have you been playing mods?: Since Tekkit before FTB
Why do you want to play on the server?: I want to play on this sever to have a fun experience with a nice group of people
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I'm a friendly guy, always willing to help people out
What are you good at?: Good with most mods, best with tinkers construct
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No I have not been Banned
Anything else?: Going to play and live with Colensocon1​

nickyui

Jul 29, 2019
My Application was approved a couple of days ago, but when i try to log in it says im not whitelisted.