Whitelist Server InfinityCraft|FTB Infinity 1.2.0|Whitelist|24/7 DEDI|14GB.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SquashedDuck

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SquashedDuck

Skype: Same as my friend above, I have Skype but I don't want to publicly share it. I can PM you when necessary.

Where do you live?: Australia

Timezone: AEST (+10)

How long have you been playing mods?: About 2-3 years.

Why do you want to play on the server?: I would like to play on this server because I want to take part in a modded survival in a good community.

What are you like?: Keep to my self mostly but am also easy going when it comes to helping others out. I can get excited quite easily but I'll tone it down for the server. :p

What are you good at?: BuildCraft, ThermalX, Forestry, LogicPipes. Those are probably my main ones but I like a lot of others as well.

Have you ever been banned?: No I haven't, and I don't intend too.

Anything else?: I don't know if you have this all ready but a cool idea might be to add a community market place; somewhere players can go to set up a store and sell/trade goods with each other. Also I'm playing with Allwin (post-above), please white-list us! :D

Last edited:

Madassasin202

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): madassassin202

Skype (pref): Will DM if asked for :p

Where do you live? (Country): UK

Timezone: GMT

How long have you been playing mods?: 3+ years

Why do you want to play on the server?: Trying to get back into it, and want a mature friendly server to play on :)

What are you like? (Personality-wise): helpful! can be quiet if I'm having a chilled night, and can be talkative if I'm in the mood ;)

What are you good at?: Programming and automation, non lagg causing automation

Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Nope never been banned from a server

Anything else?: Just looking forward to been accepted and getting back into the tree punching

Elucidus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Elucidus
Skype (pref): Elucidus4 (I don't do a lot of voice chat, as I have little kids and bad hearing and those combined makes it difficult to hear and for others to hear me
Where do you live? (Country): US
Timezone: GMT -6
How long have you been playing mods?: Around three years
Why do you want to play on the server?: Playing alone gets boring
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Pretty laid back
What are you good at?: Automation
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): nope
Anything else?: I find making automated machinery relaxing...when it works :)

Tobi_NL

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tobi_NL
Skype (pref): live:tobitenhartog_1
Where do you live? (Country): Netherlands
Timezone: (GMT + 1:00)
How long have you been playing mods?: 2 1/2 Years
Why do you want to play on the server?: because i am looking for a nice community to share my knowlege with and make new friends :)
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Well i am kind a little bit silent, also i am realy helpful i would put things beside to help others

What are you good at?: i am good at building designing+ Tech= Awesome Builds
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): i have never been banned because i am cute :)
Anything else?: i like building community build if i have the time :)

shidongan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shamancs
Where do you live?: Russia
Timezone: UTC+03.00
How long have you been playing mods?: I play modded modpacks since 1.2.5 (Yogbox) and now try new 1.7.10 modpacks. In years: 2-2.5.
Why do you want to play on the server?: I want learn Botania, Draconic Evolution and connect with friends to cooperate with hard structures.
What are you like?: I am very silent, i can sit in one place and upgrade my base and skills. Can help to newbie due to many new and middle games.
What are you good at?: Tech mods and some magic. Have some good ideas how to get resources.
Have you ever been banned? If so why?: I've never been banned because I am honest player.
Anything else?: Want find good community with creative players to make epic things :)

//Still try be not banned

Last edited:

gukliuyk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shamancs
Where do you live?: Russia
Timezone: UTC+03.00
How long have you been playing mods?: I play modded modpacks since 1.2.5 (Yogbox) and now try new 1.7.10 modpacks. In years: 2-2.5.
Why do you want to play on the server?: I want learn Botania, Draconic Evolution and connect with friends to cooperate with hard structures.
What are you like?: I am very silent, i can sit in one place and upgrade my base and skills. Can help to newbie due to many new and middle games.
What are you good at?: Tech mods and some magic. Have some good ideas how to get resources.
Have you ever been banned? If so why?: I've never been banned because I am honest player.
Anything else?: Want find good community with creative players to make epic things :)
quick question how do you grow from being 16 to 31 in under a year?
*correction a single year
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...k-1-0-6-request-for-thread-lock.10438/page-10

Reactions: Siigari

macmohr

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): fuzzy99
Skype (pref): I do not have one at the moment
Where do you live? (Country): USA
Timezone: Eastern Time
How long have you been playing mods?: 5 years ever since Industrial Craft first came out.
Why do you want to play on the server?: I enjoy playing on white list servers due to the better pool of players. This seems to be the best white listed Infinity server I can find.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I like building with others and i'm fairly detailed orientated. However I don't like people who try to leech off of others.
What are you good at?: I'm good at AE2 and Thermal Expansions and it's associated mods.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No I have never been banned.
Anything else?: No