Whitelist Server InfinityCraft|FTB Infinity 1.2.0|Whitelist|24/7 DEDI|14GB.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TurnedSlayer

Jul 29, 2019
Also, I will be upgrading to a dedicated server within next few days if everything goes ok, what do people thing of the server being hosted in canada?

Reactions: Beuf0816

ElectricFTW

Jul 29, 2019
Denied, i dont want griefers OR spammers on my server.

All accepted, will whitelist you all now :)
No, please I won't do it again! I was really hoping to get in I'm starting a Youtube channel and I really wanted to play on it! Come on. Please let me join.

Tazumoto

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Tazumoto
Where do you live? (Country): Canada
Timezone: EST
How long have you been playing mods?: 2ish years
Why do you want to play on the server?: Seems like a nice stable server with a bit of a playbase.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Calm, sociable
What are you good at?: Editing
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No not to my knowledge
Anything else?: Nothing really, I follow the rules and try my best to be friendly.

nickyui

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nickyui
Skype (pref):nickyui
Where do you live? (Country): USA
Timezone:EST
How long have you been playing mods?: Since Tekkit first came out, so 2 years i guess.
Why do you want to play on the server?: I want to join this server because i enjoy playing with others, but also don't want to have to be worried about getting griefed and things like that.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Sociable, Comedic, and Creative
What are you good at?: IRL im good at drawing and playing soccer/football but in minecraft ill have to say im decent at understanding mods fast, but havent played in a while so not sure now.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): I have been banned once for griefing but i didnt understand the concept at the time, especially since i had just began playing minecraft at that time.
Anything else?: Im really into British Cop shows.

Starlight

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Starlight
Where do you live? (Country): Norway
Timezone: UTC/GMT +1
How long have you been playing mods?: Since DireWolf20 pack!
Why do you want to play on the server?: I want to play along with a friendly community!
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Engineer, collector!
What are you good at?: Just about everything!
Have you ever been banned? If so why?: Nope!
Anything else?: That was an awful a lot of questions.. lol

imfabby

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Fabby
Skype (pref): uzbekistan780
Where do you live? (Country): Romania
Timezone:eet +2
How long have you been playing mods?:Since 1.2.7
Why do you want to play on the server?: Wanna try out the new modpack but with mp, cause sp is boring :D
What are you like?: perfectionist
What are you good at?: Building & design
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): yes some months ago
Anything else?: Pam's harvestcraft is my fav. mod :D

Armsman143

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username):Armsman143
Skype (pref):willpie2
Where do you live? (Country):US
Timezone:(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
How long have you been playing mods?:1.6.4
Why do you want to play on the server?:a friend from the ftb teamspeak pointed me to this thread
What are you like? (Personality-wise):I am very relaxed and i like to fix things
What are you good at?:give me a task and i will complete it
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):Yes for reporting a server that was violating the new eula
Anything else?:
public class HelloWorld
{
public static void main(String[] args)
{
// say hello to the world
System.out.println("Hello World!");
}
}

Siigari

Aug 27, 2013
Portland, Oregon
IGN (minecraft username): Siigari
Skype (pref): Provided upon acceptance
Where do you live? (Country): United States
Timezone: PST (-8)
How long have you been playing mods?: Years
Why do you want to play on the server?: Looks decent, went through your accepted list and people seem to be on the up-and-up.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Excitable, enthusiastic and energetic. Dedicated to helping others in the best possible way.
What are you good at?: Minecraft. I hosted a server a while back, and have been busy with work. Now I have some spare time to play and would love to do it here.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No.
Anything else?: Hope to hear from you soon!

RiLE MonsteR

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): BlazingScorpion
Skype (pref): Smoshimon
Timezone: PST- Pacific Standard Time
How long have you been playing mods?: A little over a year.
Why do you want to play on the server?: I want to play Modded with people who are nice and friendly.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Funny most of the time.
What are you good at?: Building mainly
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Yes because I did not care for that server at that time, and I was immature at that time as well.
Anything else?: No not really :D

MaGicBrus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MaGicBrus
Where do you live: Norway
How long have you been playing mods: around 1-2 years
Why do you wanna play on the server: because i have been looking for mature players that like playing with mods and that are mature.
What are you like: i like having fun and doing pranks. i play alot around maybe 5-6 hours a day.
What are you good at: im good at almost every mod except computercraft :D, i love working on big project like a factory and such.
Have you ever been banned: i have been banned once on a server like 1.5 years ago for boosting (minigame server) but other than that no.
Hope this is enough information and that ill be accepted :D

TurnedSlayer

Jul 29, 2019
PM me some details of why you were banned plz.
IGN (minecraft username): Fabby
Skype (pref): uzbekistan780
Where do you live? (Country): Romania
Timezone:eet +2
How long have you been playing mods?:Since 1.2.7
Why do you want to play on the server?: Wanna try out the new modpack but with mp, cause sp is boring :D
What are you like?: perfectionist
What are you good at?: Building & design
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): yes some months ago
Anything else?: Pam's harvestcraft is my fav. mod :D

All accepted, just updating the server and you will all be whitelisted.
IGN (minecraft username): Tazumoto
Where do you live? (Country): Canada
Timezone: EST
How long have you been playing mods?: 2ish years
Why do you want to play on the server?: Seems like a nice stable server with a bit of a playbase.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Calm, sociable
What are you good at?: Editing
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No not to my knowledge
Anything else?: Nothing really, I follow the rules and try my best to be friendly.

IGN: nickyui
Skype (pref):nickyui
How long have you been playing mods?: Since Tekkit first came out, so 2 years i guess.
Why do you want to play on the server?: I want to join this server because i enjoy playing with others, but also don't want to have to be worried about getting griefed and things like that.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Sociable, Comedic, and Creative
What are you good at?: IRL im good at drawing and playing soccer/football but in minecraft ill have to say im decent at understanding mods fast, but havent played in a while so not sure now.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): I have been banned once for griefing but i didnt understand the concept at the time, especially since i had just began playing minecraft at that time.
Anything else?: Im really into British Cop shows.

IGN: Starlight
Where do you live? (Country): Norway
How long have you been playing mods?: Since DireWolf20 pack!
Why do you want to play on the server?: I want to play along with a friendly community!
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Engineer, collector!
What are you good at?: Just about everything!
Have you ever been banned? If so why?: Nope!
Anything else?: That was an awful a lot of questions.. lol

IGN (minecraft username):Armsman143
Skype (pref):willpie2
Where do you live? (Country):US
Timezone:(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
How long have you been playing mods?:1.6.4
Why do you want to play on the server?:a friend from the ftb teamspeak pointed me to this thread
What are you like? (Personality-wise):I am very relaxed and i like to fix things
What are you good at?:give me a task and i will complete it
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):Yes for reporting a server that was violating the new eula
Anything else?:
public class HelloWorld
{
public static void main(String[] args)
{
// say hello to the world
System.out.println("Hello World!");
}
}

IGN (minecraft username): Siigari
Skype (pref): Provided upon acceptance
Timezone: PST (-8)
How long have you been playing mods?: Years
Why do you want to play on the server?: Looks decent, went through your accepted list and people seem to be on the up-and-up.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Excitable, enthusiastic and energetic. Dedicated to helping others in the best possible way.
What are you good at?: Minecraft. I hosted a server a while back, and have been busy with work. Now I have some spare time to play and would love to do it here.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No.
Anything else?: Hope to hear from you soon!

IGN (minecraft username): BlazingScorpion
Skype (pref): Smoshimon
Timezone: PST- Pacific Standard Time
How long have you been playing mods?: A little over a year.
Why do you want to play on the server?: I want to play Modded with people who are nice and friendly.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Funny most of the time.
What are you good at?: Building mainly
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Yes because I did not care for that server at that time, and I was immature at that time as well.
Anything else?: No not really :D

IGN: MaGicBrus
Where do you live: Norway
How long have you been playing mods: around 1-2 years
Why do you wanna play on the server: because i have been looking for mature players that like playing with mods and that are mature.
What are you like: i like having fun and doing pranks. i play alot around maybe 5-6 hours a day.
What are you good at: im good at almost every mod except computercraft :D, i love working on big project like a factory and such.
Have you ever been banned: i have been banned once on a server like 1.5 years ago for boosting (minigame server) but other than that no.
Hope this is enough information and that ill be accepted :D

TurnedSlayer

Jul 29, 2019
Also, upgrading the server onto a dedicated server hosted in canada.
and updating the server to infinity 1.0.2

nickdaniel17

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Nickdaniel17
Skype (pref): Nicholas.Horta
Timezone: Phoenix (AZ)
How long have you been playing mods?: Nearly 3 or more years.
Why do you want to play on the server?: The mods in this pack were MADE to be played on an online community. I want to enjoy and play a server with a good community.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Very intelligent, quick to the draw, not too bad. Nerdy (obviously, this is Minecraft..).
What are you good at?: Computers, learning, and challenging myself.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Yes, I was banned without notice on a server I can barely remember. You can even check, this was a creative only server at the time, I broke blocks to see how a contraption worked, the ban says I broke two blue blocks of wool. http://mcbans.com/ban/5025310
Anything else?: My friend is going to leave an application here as well, his name is "butterman1210".

dannybear

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): dannybear
Skype (pref): ill pm you if you want
Where do you live? (Country): United Kingdom
Timezone: GMT
How long have you been playing mods?: maybe 3 years.
Why do you want to play on the server?: Been playing on a server that recently has been down more than up and looking for a fresh start with a different modpack
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Nerdy and a little shy at first
What are you good at?: automating everything and making it look good
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No
Anything else?: no really

Gooberpie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username):Justin4566
Skype (pref):N/A right now
Where do you live? (Country):United States
How long have you been playing mods?:sense they started coming out for minecraft
Why do you want to play on the server?:single player gets lonely
What are you like? (Personality-wise):laid back
What are you good at?:I like to think im good at most mods
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):
Anything else?:no I have not