Whitelist Server InfinityCraft|FTB Infinity 1.2.0|Whitelist|24/7 DEDI|14GB.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

CeekayLFC

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CeekayLFC
Skype (pref): Dont have one yet
Where do you live? (Country): United Kingdom
Timezone: Greenwich Time Zone (+0.00)
How long have you been playing mods?: I would say 4 or 5 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: Want to join a community that runs on new FTB Infinity. Start of the new mod pack start of a community
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Kind, Honest and peaceful
What are you good at?: Building homes and intergrating minecraft technology to homes so building tech buildings
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No (Not joined many community servers, waiting for the right server to be active and not be taken down in a week or so. (Dont like spending time building and putting alot of hours into something for then to be taken down)
Anything else?: I like building on my own but would love to build with others, unfortunately i dont have a mic or skype just yet but will in future

MidomDevil

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): midomdevil
Skype (pref): damn.skoy
Where do you live? (Country): Romania
Timezone:
EU UMT+2:00
How long have you been playing mods?: 2 Years +
Why do you want to play on the server?: Well... new community, new people, lots of mods ? LOTS OF FUN.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Fair and Trustworthy guy. A nice friend to talk with.
What are you good at?: AE2, ThaumCraft, Jokes.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Yes, i was banned because my friend fault.. (More details: he stealed stuff from other members, now im not friend with him anymore, this happend 1 year ago)
Anything else?:

dlkane

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN (minecraft username): dlkane
Skype (pref): have it need to look up my account though
Where do you live? (Country): USA
Timezone: Eastern
How long have you been playing mods?: Few years
Why do you want to play on the server?: Interested in new mod pack
What are you like? (Personality-wise): tend to do my thing, answer questions and help out when I can.
What are you good at?: Magic mods
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): nope
Anything else?: hope to see you soon

OhhWorddd

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN (minecraft username): OhhWorddd
Skype (pref): Will say in Pm if needed
Timezone: EST
How long have you been playing mods?: Since 1.4.7
Why do you want to play on the server?: I want to play with new people and play with the new mods.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Generous, funny
What are you good at?: Botania, thermal expansion, and others.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No
Anything else?:

neonmagic

Jul 29, 2019
White list Application:
IGN (minecraft username):NEONMAGIC2
Skype (pref):noobtoystore
Where do you live? (Country):Canada
Timezone: Atlantic
How long have you been playing mods?: erm since 1.5beta i believe cant remember
Why do you want to play on the server?: i am looking for a good server that i can enjoy on inf pack (hate single player boring alone)
What are you like? (Personality-wise): erm good and friendly kinda shy...
What are you good at?: vanilla because i tried direwolf and i legitly have no idea what im doing so it will be a learning experience
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): once because i left machines on and mod told me to turn them off next day but it was not stated in the rules so how was i suppose to know :l
Anything else?: i like cookies ._. also i havent really played all out for a while so i hope i can

EverydayTBird

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Everyday_T_bird
Skype (pref): everydaytbird
Timezone: Pacific
How long have you been playing mods?: about a year and a half
Why do you want to play on the server?: Took a break from minecraft right when 1.7 mods released and am looking for a server where i can learn the mods
What are you like? (Personality-wise): critical thinker i always have a plan
What are you good at?: good at major automation but havent played in a while and have heard there are some serious mechanic changes
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Yeah i was messing around on a server with my friend and got banned for langauge
Anything else?: nothing

Theopenlink22

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rachaely
Where do you live: USA
Time zone: UTC
How long I've been playing modded: about a year
Why I want to play: I like to play on safe non griefing servers with a good community and help people with mods they don't understand, and to learn myself.
Personality: Friendly, not shy
What are you good at: I love all mods and I am pretty good at em, Botania and Blood Magic, Ender IO and Thermal, all sorts of mods
Have you ever been Banned: I have been banned, for selling God armor and such on a factions server
Anything else: I played on a modsauce whitelisted server that is now down, I can give you the link to the forums if you'd like to ask people about me

cppowers1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): cppowers1
Skype (pref): I have none
Where do you live? (Country): United States
Timezone: Central Time Zone (Chicago)
How long have you been playing mods?: Sine the days of tekkit, so 5 years maybe
Why do you want to play on the server?: Because I am looking for a nice small community to play some fun and interesting minecraft
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I'm very compatible with every type of person and I don't try to cause problems with anyone
What are you good at?: I am good at incorporating different mods together to make one working machine
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Thankfully, no.
Anything else?: I am looking for a great community to play some new and old mods, I really hope I get accepted.

TheInterestedGamer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): atomic667
Skype (pref): dan_hig123
Where do you live? (Country):Canada
Timezone: gmt -8:00
How long have you been playing mods?: I have been playing modded minecraft for around 4 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: I am really interested in trying this modpack with a server.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I am very easy going I can get along with almost anyone.
What are you good at?: I am fairly good at all of the tech mods. I have a good knowledge of most of the others to.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): When I first started playing this game back in 2010-2011 I was banned from a server or two but since then my slate has been clean.
Anything else?: I really enjoy being apart of a minecraft community and that is why I would really like to play on this server.

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): XkillerofnoobsX
Skype (pref): I will pm you info. I don't use skype a lot because of spammy reasons, but I will gladly use it if you wish.
Timezone: UTC-06:00
How long have you been playing mods?: For about 2.5 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: I like to work together with a community for a majority of minecraft. I also enjoy the communication between people.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Relaxed, yet competitive in any sort of multiplayer fight. Will gladly work with anyone or help willingly. I can also be very forgiving.
What are you good at?: Building, and some decent knowledge about most mods.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Once in the past for griefing or something like that... Long time ago so im not 100% sure what happened.
Anything else?: Hope to see the server / community soon. ;)

SuckYourMom

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): SuckYourMom
Skype (pref): eitital9
Where do you live? (Country):Israel
Timezone: GMT +2
How long have you been playing mods?: 2-3 mounths
Why do you want to play on the server?: Because Single Player on mods starting get board, and I belive that playing with other pepole might be more fun
What are you like? (Personality-wise): ahm, I like to have fun :p
What are you good at?: Well, I'm not realy good in building or with machines, but I would say that im good with redstone
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): I dont think so (I dont remeber I'm playing minecraft for like 4 years but I've not got banned in the last 2 years for sure)
Anything else?: thanks for reading that, hope you won't judge me because where I live ;/

Doomadness

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Doomadness
Skype (pref): per pn if needed
Where do you live? (Country): Germany
Timezone: MEZ/CET/UTC+1
How long have you been playing mods?: ~2 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: i search for a new server to call home
What are you like? (Personality-wise): im mature and helpfull
What are you good at?: thats hard to answer
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Nope
Anything else?: /

TurnedSlayer

Jul 29, 2019
Denied, i don't want griefers on my server.
IGN (minecraft username): XkillerofnoobsX
Skype (pref): I will pm you info. I don't use skype a lot because of spammy reasons, but I will gladly use it if you wish.
Timezone: UTC-06:00
How long have you been playing mods?: For about 2.5 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: I like to work together with a community for a majority of minecraft. I also enjoy the communication between people.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Relaxed, yet competitive in any sort of multiplayer fight. Will gladly work with anyone or help willingly. I can also be very forgiving.
What are you good at?: Building, and some decent knowledge about most mods.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Once in the past for griefing or something like that... Long time ago so im not 100% sure what happened.
Anything else?: Hope to see the server / community soon. ;)
everyone else is accepted, will be whitelisting you all now.

JokerArt

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): MisterDuckyDuck
Skype (pref): gold.o.o
Where do you live? (Country): US
Timezone: +1
How long have you been playing mods?: 3 Years
Why do you want to play on the server?:Because this pack is full of mods which i wanna play with
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Im friendly and helpfull :)
What are you good at?: Tech based mods and blood magic
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Nope
Anything else?:No

TurnedSlayer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): MisterDuckyDuck
Skype (pref): gold.o.o
Where do you live? (Country): US
How long have you been playing mods?: 3 Years
Why do you want to play on the server?:Because this pack is full of mods which i wanna play with
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Im friendly and helpfull :)
What are you good at?: Tech based mods and blood magic
Anything else?:No
Accepted will whitelist now.

Ben_scannell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username):ben_scannell (may change to huskiz when i get round to it)
Skype (pref): ben.scannell1 (i have a pic of some kind of rainbow dragon thing in minecraft)
Where do you live? (Country): england
Timezone: GMT+0
How long have you been playing mods?: Since late Beta
Why do you want to play on the server?: Because i was looking for a fun pack to play and i stumbled upon the infinity pack, I prefer whitelist servers to regular ones
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I am mature for my age and like automating all the things
What are you good at?: I have an all right imagination but when i try to get those ideas out of my head and into a build it almost always seems to not look right. However i am alright at most of the mods in the pack but i have no idea about bees or trees.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): no
Anything else?: nope

Macey

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN BlockKing11
Skype (pref):/
Timezone: + 1
How long have you been playing mods?: About 2 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: never played on a modded Server and I wanted to Play with some same minded
What are you like? (Personality-wise): a Little shy adn messy but for that i got AE2 :D
What are you good at?: Vanilla and most mod but else I learn quicly
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): nope never
Anything else?: not really
If you are accepted I will reply to you on this post

Spit1989

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Knosox940
Skype (pref): Im not using Skype at all, sorry. Got Ts3 tho.
How long have you been playing mods?: About 3-4 years, never played Vanilla tho ( I hate it)
Why do you want to play on the server?: I was waiting for a new big FTB modpack, i never played on open Servers because i hate to get griefed by other players.
Thats why i decided to sign up for youre server, with a hopefully mature friendly community on it.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): A friendly helpfully player, but i rly hate people which are Hacking/griefing !
What are you good at?: Tech based mods
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Never !
Anything else?: Sorry for my english :)

TheCyberNerd

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): TheCyberNerder
Skype (pref): If wanted, will pm
Where do you live? (Country): IL , USA
Timezone: CST
How long have you been playing mods?: Approx. 1.5 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: To enjoy mods with others, since I normally play single-player
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Calm, and keep to myself, unless I a working with others or something
What are you good at?: Knowledge of most mods, at a basic to moderate amount
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Nope, squeaky clean
Anything else?: I am a pretty big nerd, so be ready for stupidity to ensue