Whitelist Server InfinityCraft|FTB Infinity 1.2.0|Whitelist|24/7 DEDI|14GB.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Marcbomber

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): PirateAE
Skype (pref): Pefer TS3 instead
Where do you live? (Country): Canada
Timezone: PST ( -8 )
How long have you been playing mods?: 1.7 Beta
Why do you want to play on the server?: Single player is boring
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Independent, but thoroughly helpful
What are you good at?: Fixing complex machines, or noticing things that could be done better/easier
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Truthfully, yes Ive seen the ban screen, in testing admin powers on a new server(test dummy). For any legit reason no Ive never been banned.
Anything else?: Eager to join

Edit: Spelling and clearer

Last edited:

GalaEnitan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): TankoHidiki
Skype (pref): prefer TS3
Where do you live? (Country): USA
Timezone: EST (-5)
How long have you been playing mods?: for a while since 1.5 when IC2 and Buildcrafts were king of tech and EE was king of magic
Why do you want to play on the server?: To enjoy with others
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Talkative a bit. Like to enjoy others company.
What are you good at?: I'm good at exploring new mods and quickly breaking them into infinite items.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Nope
Anything else?: Hopefully i get whitelisted.

Marcbomber

Jul 29, 2019
Skype (pref): I don't use social networking sites skype is included

Skype isnt so much a Social Networking site, its more a program that provides voice calls with Multiple people at the same time over the Internet; Its more-less the "Successor to Windows Live Messenger". Its similar to TS3, Ventrillo, and a few other programs.

RandomBlocksGaming

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): ICON_ELEMENTZ
Skype (pref): RandomBlocksGaming (cyperninja)
Where do you live? (Country): United States
Timezone: PST
How long have you been playing mods?: Since 1.4.7 FTB Ultimate
Why do you want to play on the server?: I have been wanting to play on an FTB again since the other server I was on went down due to hosting issues.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Independent, but willing to help someone out on the server if I can.
What are you good at?: Tech based mods and building
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):no
Anything else?: If there are any community builds I would glad to join.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Skype isnt so much a Social Networking site, its more a program that provides voice calls with Multiple people at the same time over the Internet; Its more-less the "Successor to Windows Live Messenger". Its similar to TS3, Ventrillo, and a few other programs.
I would really like to note here that while the basic meant function of skype (VoIP) is the same as with TS3, Ventrilo and few others, the way it provides this function is very different and with more than 2 people, infinitely worse.

0n1yCB

Jul 29, 2019
So I've added everyone to the whitelist!

Regarding the Skype/TS3 thing: we have a Skype group for small offline chitty chatting/ announcements, and a TS3 channel on the official FTB teamspeak for talking.

Happy gaming!

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Where's the server located at? Judging by the IP, it'd be somewhere in Europe, but better to ask :3 If it's in Europe, then:

IGN (minecraft username): Minuhasune
Skype (pref): Moasseman
Where do you live? (Country): Finland
Timezone: GMT+2
How long have you been playing mods?: God knows for how long
Why do you want to play on the server?: Because I should get a decent ping over there and because it's running Infinity and I feel like a kitchen sink again after all those HQM packs :3
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Physical (face2face) conversation loathing anime watcher.
What are you good at?: Building infrastructure out of Cisco networking devices and configuring said devices. Also RotaryCraft and ComputerCraft/similars
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Yes, after I tried to convince the current online players of the server that the server admin (who was online and had "OWNER" tag in front of his name) was an imposter and that we needed to overthrow him to restore the peace.
Anything else?: I like Minecraft and a whole lot of other things.

Marcbomber

Jul 29, 2019
Well heres my review for this server, Its a small still early going server, but the biggest complaint here is lag, its barely playable, the original tps i was told was 6. 1-2 second block lag, if it even registers. untill a better server is running this server, its worn though the playability with all the lag.

0n1yCB

Jul 29, 2019
Well heres my review for this server, Its a small still early going server, but the biggest complaint here is lag, its barely playable, the original tps i was told was 6. 1-2 second block lag, if it even registers. untill a better server is running this server, its worn though the playability with all the lag.
1. You're really far away from the server
2. People are running around like crazy generating terrain.
3. The owner is upgrading to a dedicated server within 24 hours.

mdog0716

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): ElectricFTW
Skype (pref): imawesome2000
Where do you live? (Country): Maryland, USA
Timezone: EST
How long have you been playing mods?: About 1 year
Why do you want to play on the server?: I have seen many FTB servers but they are all laggy and half the items are banned. I would rather play in a trusted, no griefing and unbanned items server.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I am very fun and happy all the time. It's very hard to make me mad or sad. I like talking and hanging out. I am very mature for an 11 year old, so don't worry about accepting me because of my age.
What are you good at?: I'm very good at building. When I play FTB I usually get through all the tech stuff get geared and then after that I like to build and mess around.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): I have not been banned on a FTB server, but about 6 months ago I was banned on one server for griefing and another for spamming.
Anything else?: Nope

shazbot

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Shazbot
Skype (pref): PM me if you really want this.
Timezone: EST
How long have you been playing mods?: The first time I played modded Minecraft was when Industrialcraft (1) first got multiplayer support. There were no packs then and I played a server that ran IC1 and a mod called Planes. I feel like that was something around 5 or 6 years ago. After that I played Tekkit and switched over to FTB when it started including more interesting mods than Tekkit had at the time.
Why do you want to play on the server?: I'm just looking for a place to play where I learn about and try out all the new stuff that has come out since the update to MC 1.7.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I sometimes keep to myself but I don't mind joining in a conversation or building with others if they are around. I'll gladly help people if they are having trouble getting something to work right.
What are you good at?: Building massive structures and crazy machines.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No
Anything else?: Nope.

Kirthew

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): kirthew
Skype (pref): Dont really use skype
Timezone: Pacific
How long have you been playing mods?: 2 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: I want to play with a community instead of purchasing my own server.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I am a helper.
What are you good at?: Gathering Matterials
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Nope
Anything else?: I suck at building. I want to learn and not be griefed. Willing to donate monthly to help out with server costs.

mdog0716

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): kirthew
Skype (pref): Dont really use skype
Timezone: Pacific
How long have you been playing mods?: 2 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: I want to play with a community instead of purchasing my own server.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I am a helper.
What are you good at?: Gathering Matterials
Anything else?: I suck at building. I want to learn and not be griefed. Willing to donate monthly to help out with server costs.
Hey, dude good luck. I hope we both make it on the server. You seem like a fun and nice person!

Kirthew

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, dude good luck. I hope we both make it on the server. You seem like a fun and nice person!

Well that is nice of you to say... I thought about just purchasing my own server today, but thought I would go this route first.

Dkittrell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): dkittrell
Skype (pref): i have skype but never use it. i usually only use TS
Where do you live? (Country): Arizona,USA
Timezone: MST
How long have you been playing mods?: ~2 yrs
Why do you want to play on the server?: Im looking to play on a mature infinity server with nothing banned. I feel you need to trust the community to be smart with their builds instead of banning an item, if you cant trust someone why have them on your server?
What are you like? (Personality-wise): im easy going guy. I like to help when ever i can usually thats with resources because my building leaves a lot to be desired ha ha
What are you good at?: I like to build different types of farms and automation. This used to include thaumcraft until they reworked the mod for 4.1 :(
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Nope!
Anything else?: Im looking for a server that is set on HARD difficulty, FTB makes minecraft pretty easy to start with at least hard makes it a little more difficult. If this is on easy or normal go ahead and pass on me :)
If you are accepted I will reply to you on this post.

BeatExpert

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username):beatexpert
Skype (pref):beatexpert1
Where do you live? (Country):UK
Timezone: UTC+00:00
How long have you been playing mods?: About 3 years now.
Why do you want to play on the server?: There are few Infinity servers and this looks like the best one out there.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Funny and always looking out to help friends.
What are you good at?: I'm ok at building but my main skill comes into creating weird machines that do crazy stuff.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No I've never been banned on any server.
Anything else?: Nothing else.

mossabt

Jul 29, 2019
IGN :mossabt
Skype (pref): Mossaab Abtouche
Where do you live? (Country):Canada
Timezone:+ 1
How long have you been playing mods?: 2 years i think
Why do you want to play on the server?: because being along is boring
What are you like? (Personality-wise): im mostly friendly but when you want to tossle im here
What are you good at?: magic mods and ender io
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):Well yeah i was banned for killing a mod because he was racist and i hate them
Anything else?: i just want to play with you guys and have fun :)

jimmey960

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): tekkit_player850
Skype (pref): jimmey950
Timezone: MST
How long have you been playing mods?: 1 year
Why do you want to play on the server?: To join a no lag good community server!
What are you like? (Personality-wise): funny
What are you good at?: tech mods and soccer irl
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): no
Anything else?: nope