Whitelist Server Infinity Casual Server | Youtube Recording| Teamspeak| PVE

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MrFaux

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: MrFaux
What is your modded MC experience: i have lots of experience with lots of mod
What makes you want to join us: looking to make friends and play minecraft
Why should I pick you and not some hobo off the street: Because im funny and why not hahaha
Do you have a sense of humor: absolutely
Describe your personality with one word:
Are you okay with using Voice Communications: yes
If so do you have/willing to get Teamspeak: yes
Do you have a youtube channel: no
If so could you link us something so we can see if you're a fit:
If not would you be willing to make one (not required just asking): yes

Questions from other friends (bonus points):
Me: Whats your favorite non MC game: Terraria, Bioshock, overwatch, and MMORPGs yet to find one that i love
Tabias: Magic or Tech:
Steve: If you had to choose between being bald but an amazing beard or being beardless but having hair what would you choose: Hair all the way

O

OrangePacker

MC name:OrangePacker
Age:12 (Not emotional crybaby 12 year old. Actual twelve year old thats mature enough not to cry when I lose all my stuff falling in lava)
What is your modded MC experience: Moderate
What makes you want to join us:Sounds like a cool community and i don't like other servers that have griefers and things
Why should I pick you and not some hobo off the street:Hobos's don't have computers
Do you have a sense of humor:kind of
Describe your personality with one word: depressing
Are you okay with using Voice Communications:sure
If so do you have/willing to get Teamspeak:I'm willing to get it
Do you have a youtube channel:Yes but there isn't anything on it
If so could you link us something so we can see if you're a fit: Nothing on lit ol
If not would you be willing to make one (not required just asking):

Questions from other friends (bonus points): YEAH
Me: Whats your favorite non MC game: Umm crap I suppose I play BTD battles sometimes
Tabias: Magic or Tech: Magical Tech
Steve: If you had to choose between being bald but an amazing beard or being beardless but having hair what would you choose: Hair. It will keep me warmer if a nuclear winter falls upon us