1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server Infinity Casual Server | Youtube Recording| Teamspeak| PVE

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by Brandic, Apr 7, 2015.

1. leec1231

leec1231 Guest

2. Bratyha_mandarin

Bratyha_mandarin New Member

MC name: FFUUUsha
    What is your modded MC experience: like 3 years or more
    What makes you want to join us: want to try new stuff
    Why should I pick you and not some hobo off the street: because I do not stink
    Do you have a sense of humor: yep
    Are you sure????: YEEEES
    Are you okay with using Voice Communications: yep
    If so do you have/willing to get Teamspeak: yep
    Do you have a youtube channel: not yet
    If so could you link us something so we can see if you're a fit:
    If not would you be willing to make one (not required just asking): why not

3. AlexDeathwind

AlexDeathwind New Member

MC name: JustinWC
    What is your modded MC experience: I have played various modpacks since tekkit classic
    What makes you want to join us: Looking for a more laid back server.
    Why should I pick you and not some hobo off the street: Cause Hobos want Change...change....got any change?
    Do you have a sense of humor: Yes
    Are you sure????: Well now that you ask im second guessing myself.
    Are you okay with using Voice Communications: Yes
    If so do you have/willing to get Teamspeak: Yes
    Do you have a youtube channel: No
    If so could you link us something so we can see if you're a fit: N/A
    If not would you be willing to make one (not required just asking): I actually had started one a couple of years ago, but got a job with 12 hour shifts, so I am willing but lack the time.

Questions from other friends (bonus points):
    Heather: Do you have a husky, if so does it say, "I rove ru?": No, but my cat says "herro"
    Aric: Do you like big butts and cannot lie?: My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun.
    Tyler: How many people have you killed and why?: one, because I am the one who deserves the packman watch.

4. jonaisneat

jonaisneat Guest

mc name: xzd
    modded mc experience: i've played tekkit a long time ago and just recently got into ftb again
    what makes you want to join us: i've been looking for a quiet server without all the hassle that public servers usually have
    why should i pick you and not some hobo off the street: because i make the worst puns in all of germany
    do you have a sense of humor: if you consider really bad puns humor?
    am i sure? probably
    am i ok with using voice comm: yeah
    do i have teamspeak: i could probably get it, but i do prefer discord or mumble to be honest
    do i have a youtube channel: nope
    if not would you willing to make one: depends, from my past experience, recording from osx has been really shitty, but we may see

5. MetroidHunter123

MetroidHunter123 New Member

MC name: MetroidHunter123
    What is your modded MC experience: All of it, Tekkit was my starting point as for most people I believe, after it died off I came to FTB and now I'm here writing this sentence to you.
    What makes you want to join us: This seems cool, also I can't play sp for more then five minutes without getting bored mp for some reason I can play forever
    Why should I pick you and not some hobo off the street: Pick the hobo, see if I care...I actually care please don't
    Do you have a sense of humor: Have you been reading my thing?
    Are you sure????:Ja
    Are you okay with using Voice Communications: Can I sound like Temmie
    If so do you have/willing to get Teamspeak: I have the Teamofthespeaks
    Do you have a youtube channel:Nope. you can always just question me
    If not would you be willing to make one (not required just asking):Yep

Heather: Do you have a husky, if so does it say, "I rove ru?": I have a Shibe Inu
    Aric: Do you like big butts and cannot lie?: Always
    Tyler: How many people have you killed and why?: All of them, Klondike bar

6. Nikjee

Nikjee New Member

MC name:Nikjee
    What is your modded MC experience:Started playing since 1.6.6 and modded minecraft since 1.7
    What makes you want to join us:You are guys youtubers so you play almost everyday like almost other people on the server i like playing in community that's why i want to play in this server.
    Why should I pick you and not some hobo off the street:Well i think hobo off the street doesn't have an internet to play on the server.
    Do you have a sense of humor:yea
    Are you sure????:maybe
    Are you okay with using Voice Communications:Yes,but im from Russia so i can bot understand some words but i can speak with you guys
    If so do you have/willing to get Teamspeak:I have ts
    Do you have a youtube channel:Yes and twitch
    If so could you link us something so we can see if you're a fit:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY_C0pO5I7wJFO__ONhUjVw and http://www.twitch.tv/nikjee
    If not would you be willing to make one (not required just asking):

Heather: Do you have a husky, if so does it say, "I rove ru?":I don't have husky but i have a cat which says only meow
    Aric: Do you like big butts and cannot lie?:You other brothers can't deny
    Tyler: How many people have you killed and why?:10 hypothetically, but I didn't tell you this

7. derlYn

derlYn New Member

MC name: _derlYn_
    What is your modded MC experience: playing modded since 1.4.1
    What makes you want to join us: well iam looking for an mature, calm community to play mc together. I hope that u are the right guys :p
    Why should I pick you and not some hobo off the street: i guess its a gut-feeling, isnt it ? :)
    Do you have a sense of humor: depends
    Are you sure????: depends
    Are you okay with using Voice Communications: sure thing
    If so do you have/willing to get Teamspeak: still yes
    Do you have a youtube channel: nope, my hope is that youtuber's arnt the dickhead u usualy find on rnd servers. Everything "bad" they do is on record :p
    If not would you be willing to make one (not required just asking): that means a lot of work maintaining one oO

8. Acialwip

Acialwip New Member

MC name: Kylo_Ren_69 (My friends second account because my main got hacked, I know the name is stupid)
    What is your modded MC experience: I have played a modded MC basically since I started playing minecraft back in 2011, starting on tekkit classic etc and just going with it.
    What makes you want to join us: I watched the video you provided and these are the type of people I am looking to play with mature people that can joke around and have fun at the same time.
    Why should I pick you and not some hobo off the street: Because i am here to help people, there are plenty of people out there that go out of there way to make people have a bad time and I'm here to make memories and have a great time.
    Do you have a sense of humor: Yes, I have a sense of humor I can take a joke.
    Are you sure????: Yes
    Are you okay with using Voice Communications: Yes, use teamspeak a lot for other games.
    If so do you have/willing to get Teamspeak: Yes already got it, have a mic and will use teamspeak if accepted.
    Do you have a youtube channel: No I don't but planning on starting soon.
    If so could you link us something so we can see if you're a fit: See above answer.
    If not would you be willing to make one (not required just asking): Sure why not.

Heather: Do you have a husky, if so does it say, "I rove ru?": No I have a labrador, wan't a husky tho.
    Aric: Do you like big butts and cannot lie?: Hmmm stupid question. Yes.
    Tyler: How many people have you killed and why?: Not enough??

9. MC name: MuchoMochoMango.
    What is your modded MC experience: Very High I've been playing minecraft since beta and love playing modded mincraft since than.
    What makes you want to join us: Would love a small community to hang out and play with some friends!
    Why should I pick you and not some hobo off the street: You should pick me because I am friendly and love playing with people.
    Are you sure????: Maybe :rolleyes:
    Are you okay with using Voice Communications: Yes, I am.
    If so do you have/willing to get Teamspeak: Yes I do have teamspeak and I am willing to use it.
    Do you have a youtube channel: Yes

Heather: Do you have a husky, if so does it say, "I rove ru?": I wish I have a husky! I have a cute little boxer puppy! :D
    Aric: Do you like big butts and cannot lie?: Of course I do! :rolleyes:
    Tyler: How many people have you killed and why?: None im a nice guy! :D

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
  10. SubZeroCro

SubZeroCro New Member

MC name:SubZeroCro

What is your modded MC experience: Played some modded a year back, liked it but never spent more than 50 hours on a wrold ebcause it gets boring having noone to talk to and play with, thats why im joining here.

What makes you want to join us:I like modded minecraft and would like to join here because i think most fo the people here are mature and there wont be any griefers and single palyer got boring for me.

Why should I pick you and not some hobo off the street: hmmmm good question.. because i applied here? I would like to play with other people and i wont grief and insult others :p

Do you have a sense of humor: Yes.

Are you sure????: I review server for planet minecraft

If so do you have/willing to get Teamspeak: I do have it

Do you have a youtube channel: no

If not would you be willing to make one (not required just asking): Yes, I would

Heather: Do you have a husky, if so does it say, "I rove ru?": I don't have one :/ I would like one, preferably a puppy

Aric: Do you like big butts and cannot lie?:yah

Tyler: How many people have you killed and why?: none... yet

11. Williamb1

Williamb1 New Member

MC name: Willb1fy
    What is your modded MC experience: I have years of experience with modded minecraft all the way back to the mindcrack mod pack and love exploring new mods
    What makes you want to join us: What makes me want to join this community is because from the information provided you sound like a humorous and laid back community which is hard to find because there is a lot of immature pre teens that own server and to say the least the server is very childish.
    Why should I pick you and not some hobo off the street: The difference between me and the hobo off the street is he is making more money than me but I am funnier than him for days *ya you hear that hobo I'm calling you out*
    Do you have a sense of humor: My humor level is very funny I find many things funny and never take anything personal because I always look at it as joking around which is why I'm the chillest man in the world
    Are you sure????: oh I'm sure xD
    Are you okay with using Voice Communications: Yes I have everything from TS3/Skype/Razer Comms/etc.
    Do you have a youtube channel: Yes
    If so could you link us something so we can see if you're a fit: Unfortunately I have not made a video yet but I'm in the process of getting stuff to record with as swell as a good mic
    and better PC.
    If not would you be willing to make one (not required just asking): Yeah thats the plan XD

Heather: Do you have a husky, if so does it say, "I rove ru?": In fact I do have a husky and her name is Kya but no she does not *Sad Face*
    Aric: Do you like big butts and cannot lie?: In fact I do as well as in the streets I go by Sir-Mix-Alot
    Tyler: How many people have you killed and why?: Ive killed many people.......(on CS:GO) BUT I don't always kill people but when I do I drink Ciroc to wash away the thought XD

12. LRGDeath

LRGDeath New Member

MC name: deathtaker98
    What is your modded MC experience: I have played modded for a few years now, to be specific, tekkit, direwolf, infinity, mindcrack, attack of the b-team, etc.
    What makes you want to join us: You guys are also around the same age, and I feel like
    Why should I pick you and not some hobo off the street: I'm squeaky clean, and have a nicer cardboard box to live in
    Are you sure????: Yea, it's a little dry at times. Like your sister was..
    Are you okay with using Voice Communications: Hell yea
    If so do you have/willing to get Teamspeak: I doooo
    Do you have a youtube channel: I DO
    If so could you link us something so we can see if you're a fit: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNuNTNjsjtoJd0mGgUwThzw (Only some highlight videos from a few months ago, wanting to start up again)
    If not would you be willing to make one (not required just asking): ^

Questions from other friends (bonus points): +9000
    Heather: Do you have a husky, if so does it say, "I rove ru?": No.
    Aric: Do you like big butts and cannot lie?: I'm more of a boobs guy, but ill take what I can get
    Tyler: How many people have you killed and why?: 1000s because I played Survival Games before...

13. TimitoeMC

TimitoeMC New Member

MC name: Timitoe
    What is your modded MC experience: I would say 8/10... but havent played in a while so some updates might have changed some of my knoledge
    What makes you want to join us: I want to play some MC again but don't want to play alone ( and mostly because I suck at building and I want to live together with someone)
    Why should I pick you and not some hobo off the street: Because the hobo doesnt have a computer... (and my charming personality and European accent ofc.)
    Do you have a sense of humor: Yes!
    Are you sure????: Carrot!
    Are you okay with using Voice Communications: Sure .. If you dont mind my slight accent and tendency to go on a banter about how most people call foods by their wrong name. I mean why would you call it frech fries whent the person who invented it was a Belgian, I know he mostley spoke french but that diesnt mean you should call him french... oh sorry...
    If so do you have/willing to get Teamspeak: yes
    Do you have a youtube channel: I used to, could get it started again if you want to
    *see last question*

Heather: Do you have a husky, if so does it say, "I rove ru?":
    no... my dog can tapdance tho... no really, he can!
    Aric: Do you like big butts and cannot lie?: Big or small... I would tap it all...
    Tyler: How many people have you killed and why?: 72... It took me a while to figure out a good recepie for my '''Hum-burger''

14. Brandic

Brandic New Member

Okay taking applications again. Had it shut down for a while there, but now we're back so keep um coming.

15. Hawkeye

Hawkeye New Member

MC name: HawkNL
    What is your modded MC experience: playing it since 1.6.4
    What makes you want to join us: looking for a fun but rather small group to play along
    Why should I pick you and not some hobo off the street: atleast i've got a pc ;) I understand you guys are new to nodded, and I've got loads of experience to help you guys fix things and not lagg the place
    Do you have a sense of humor: I do
    Describe your personality with one word: professional
    Are you okay with using Voice Communications: I prefer voice over typing
    If so do you have/willing to get Teamspeak: i got it running, I can say discord is even better, the mobile app makes it able to have contact all the time
    Do you have a youtube channel: I used to stream a little but I dont have the time for it anymore
    If so could you link us something so we can see if you're a fit: sorry
    If not would you be willing to make one (not required just asking): rather not I don't have time for it. I don't mind being in videos and hearing my voice, I just don't have time for the editing and stuff

Me: Whats your favorite non MC game: currently playing kerbal space program, men of war: assault squad 2 and wargame : red dragon
    Tabias: Magic or Tech: tech, but I am going to use magic this time
    Steve: If you had to choose between being bald but an amazing beard or being beardless but having hair what would you choose: hair but no beard, cause that's the way my face is anyway haha, just a few lost hairs that grow like crazy

16. KingCHRISSSY

KingCHRISSSY New Member

MC name: KingCHRISSSY
    What is your modded MC experience: i have played since 1.6.4 modded
    What makes you want to join us: I have been look for a server the last week or so i haven't played modded in a couple of months and was looking to get back into it :)
    Why should I pick you and not some hobo off the street: I don't think a hobo would be amazeballz as me ;)
    Do you have a sense of humor: Indeed i do sir !
    Describe your personality with one word: AMAZEBALLZ !
    If so do you have/willing to get Teamspeak: Yes i have TS best part of playing a game is talking with each other
    Do you have a youtube channel: No, unfortunately my household is not the best for youtube.
    If so could you link us something so we can see if you're a fit: No sorry
    If not would you be willing to make one (not required just asking): No sorry again

Me: Whats your favorite non MC game: Destiny On the Xbox One i nerd out with destiny abit to much xD
    Tabias: Magic or Tech: Both simple
    Steve: If you had to choose between being bald but an amazing beard or being beardless but having hair what would you choose:Bald with an AMAZEBALLZ

Cheers for reading :)

17. Hamog

Hamog Guest

MC name:_GriefHardt_
    What is your modded MC experience: Playing since 1.5.2
    What makes you want to join us: I need a modded server to play on that isn't completely hostile or griefed server
    Why should I pick you and not some hobo off the street: Because hobos don't have computers also I am looking for a fun server
    Describe your personality with one word: Comedic
    Do you have a youtube channel: Tried and failed but I can try again can't figure out recording software
    If so could you link us something so we can see if you're a fit: Its on a gmail account
    If not would you be willing to make one (not required just asking): Yes

Me: Whats your favorite non MC game: Either legend of zelda windwaker or World of Warcraft
    Tabias: Magic or Tech: I am more of a magic player but I do use a mix of tech sometimes
    Steve: If you had to choose between being bald but an amazing beard or being beardless but having hair what would you choose: Beardless I can't live bald

18. Greystoke

Greystoke Active Member

MC name: Telecomtrzn
    What is your modded MC experience: Been playing FTB IE for a couple of years, also some of the 3rd-party packs. Prefer the building aspects over the hardcare survival packs.
    What makes you want to join us: I like the collaborative aspects of problem-solving, socializing while gaming. I'm inspired by looking at other people's designs, and I like to show off what I've created.
    Why should I pick you and not some hobo off the street: I've been a hobo, and much prefer playing Minecraft.
    Do you have a sense of humor: Yes.
    Describe your personality with one word: Easy-going.
    Are you okay with using Voice Communications: Sure.
    If so do you have/willing to get Teamspeak: Used it in the past, so yes.
    Do you have a youtube channel: No, just playlists.
    If not would you be willing to make one (not required just asking): Sure. I've been looking into Bandicam, Mirellis Action!, OBS, and some other tools, thinking of doing some game recordings. I've also got a small mixer and mikes, and currently evaluating some editing packages.

Me: Whats your favorite non MC game: Bit of a tossup, on PC I've played hundreds of hours of Skyrim, tabletop game of choice is D&D, and I love rail games.
    Tabias: Magic or Tech: Tried both, like some aspects of each. Slight preference for tech.
    Steve: If you had to choose between being bald but an amazing beard or being beardless but having hair what would you choose: Tough call. My dad was bald, totally rocked the look. I've a full head of hair, but grow a beard sometimes. Flip a coin? Beardless - I hate shaving.

19. AmicusBestia

AmicusBestia Guest

MC name: AmicusBestia
    What is your modded MC experience: Played minecraft modded and not, since '11, but took a break for the last year.
    What makes you want to join us: First interesting server I saw.
    Why should I pick you and not some hobo off the street: Hobos cannot play minecraft
    Do you have a sense of humor: Ye
    Describe your personality with one word: Ye
    Are you okay with using Voice Communications: Ye
    If so do you have/willing to get Teamspeak: Ye
    Do you have a youtube channel: No
    If not would you be willing to make one (not required just asking): Sure I suppose

Me: Whats your favorite non MC game: Overwatch and Starcraft
    Tabias: Magic or Tech: Both at once
    Steve: If you had to choose between being bald but an amazing beard or being beardless but having hair what would you choose: Bald+beard

20. Acefox009

Acefox009 Guest

MC name: acefox009
    What is your modded MC experience: Tekkit classic/lite, FTB Ultimate, Unleashed, Resonant Rise, Yogscast Complete, Beyond Reality and Infitech 2 (Gregtech <3), FTB Infinity Normal & Expert,
    What makes you want to join us: Been looking for a good server to join, friendly to someone thinking about starting up their YT channel, surrounded by like-minded people doing the same.
    Why should I pick you and not some hobo off the street: I smell considerably better.
    Do you have a sense of humor: It's not uncommon for me to share in a good jest or two.
    Describe your personality with one word: Procrastination
    Are you okay with using Voice Communications: Absolutely!
    If so do you have/willing to get Teamspeak: Got it
    Do you have a youtube channel: I do, although, no content as yet. Hopefully not for much longer, with all the channel art and everything done i've run out of excuses.

Me: Whats your favorite non MC game:
    Im a sucker for Survival sandboxes, so... Subnautica, The Long Dark, Project Zomboid... love em. i'm pretty hyped for Osiris: New Dawn, that looks right up my alley.
    Tabias: Magic or Tech: Definitely Tech!
    Steve: If you had to choose between being bald but an amazing beard or being beardless but having hair what would you choose: Tough call, but i'd have to go with hair and no beard... I grow a crap patchy beard anyway.