Whitelist Server Infinity Casual Server | Youtube Recording| Teamspeak| PVE

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Timbob102

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: Timbob102
What is your modded MC experience: 4 years
What makes you want to join us: Small communities that tend not to reprimand me for even the smallest of mistakes.
Why should I pick you and not some hobo off the street: I like to communicate others whilst having a good time and not taking games too seriously.
Do you have a sense of humor: Depends on the content and the day I have had.
Are you sure????: The inner pterodactyl may break your ears.
Are you okay with using Voice Communications: Very good.
If so do you have/willing to get Teamspeak: I do have Teamspeak.
Do you have a youtube channel: Yes I do, but I have only uploaded one thing from a while ago (Timbob202).
If so could you link us something so we can see if you're a fit:
Its from a quite a while ago.
If not would you be willing to make one (not required just asking):

Questions from other friends (bonus points):
Heather: Do you have a husky, if so does it say, "I rove ru?": Sadly we can not afford one.
Aric: Do you like big butts and cannot lie?: Depends.
Tyler: How many people have you killed and why?: No one can prove anything.

Blue4euro4

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: Sglwilso
What is your modded MC experience: Around 4 years
What makes you want to join us: Would like to play with like minded people who love modded minecraft.
Why should I pick you and not some hobo off the street: I'm pretty well versed with modded minecraft and moderated on a server I was playing a while ago. If that's not enough, well I guess I could become a hobo...
Do you have a sense of humor: To be fair everyone does, the issue is whether it's the same as your or not? I like to think i'm pretty funny though.
Are you sure????: More than anything before.
Are you okay with using Voice Communications: I've never used it but would be willing to get it.
If so do you have/willing to get Teamspeak: As above
Do you have a youtube channel: Nope.

wackoman6789

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: wackoman6789
What is your modded MC experience: played since 1.8.1 beta
What makes you want to join us: i want to join a community based modded server
Why should I pick you and not some hobo off the street: cause a hobo doesn't have a computer and i shower
Do you have a sense of humor:

An Irishman walks out of a bar. if you dont get it think about it :p
Are you sure????: ya i have a sense of humor
Are you okay with using Voice Communications: ya i use it almost every day
If so do you have/willing to get Teamspeak: i have it
Do you have a youtube channel: i use it most just for watching videos but i did make this

Heather: Do you have a husky, if so does it say, "I rove ru?":
Aric: Do you like big butts and cannot lie?:
Tyler: How many people have you killed and why?:

lazythirdeye

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: lazythirdeye
What is your modded MC experience:i play only mod minecraft i love do bees
What makes you want to join us: just look for a good server to play on and maybe stream on
Why should I pick you and not some hobo off the street: i don't know i love minecraft
Do you have a sense of humor: yes
Are you sure????: yes
Are you okay with using Voice Communications: yes
If so do you have/willing to get Teamspeak: yes
Do you have a youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3DAI3onDu7lTyUHaD3k2sw
If so could you link us something so we can see if you're a fit:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3DAI3onDu7lTyUHaD3k2sw
If not would you be willing to make one (not required just asking): yeah

Heather: Do you have a husky, if so does it say, "I rove ru?":no
Aric: Do you like big butts and cannot lie?: no
Tyler: How many people have you killed and why?: just one but can make them becuse i have no kill them yet

Icarium

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: cymen
What is your modded MC experience: ic2, bc, railcraft, forestry, random small mods
What makes you want to join us: Your post is the first in the infinity pack thread
Why should I pick you and not some hobo off the street: I don't know, depends on the hobo
Do you have a sense of humor: Yes
Are you sure????: No
Are you okay with using Voice Communications: Yes
If so do you have/willing to get Teamspeak: Got it
Do you have a youtube channel: No
If so could you link us something so we can see if you're a fit: Well, I have one spacechem video because it was uploaded automatically :p
If not would you be willing to make one (not required just asking): Sure, had never thought about it though

Heather: Do you have a husky, if so does it say, "I rove ru?": No, but I have two cats
Aric: Do you like big butts and cannot lie?: Yes and no
Tyler: How many people have you killed and why?:
None, that I know off

Tulwean

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: Tulwean
What is your modded MC experience: Tons. It's all i play and have been playing modded for the past couple years, started in techic
What makes you want to join us: I don't enjoy playing alone. I run my own server from my computer but have no one around me to play with.
Why should I pick you and not some hobo off the street: I'm Mature and i am very experienced with mods... plus where is a random hobo gonna play MC at
Do you have a sense of humor:yes
Are you sure????: I think so
Are you okay with using Voice Communications:yes
If so do you have/willing to get Teamspeak: already have it
Do you have a youtube channel:yes. Tulwean
its my older version but its my most popular

Heather: Do you have a husky, if so does it say, "I rove ru?": Sadly no but i will have one and i will teach it to say i rove ru
Aric: Do you like big butts and cannot lie?: yes... yes i do love big butt
Tyler: How many people have you killed and why?: none but its always a possibility

Novaflipps

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: novaflipps
What is your modded MC experience: played mostly DW modpacks since 1.4.7
What makes you want to join us:New modpack and seems like a fun place/people to be in/with
Why should I pick you and not some hobo off the street: Have some sense of humor? I think....yes I do:p
Do you have a sense of humor: Yes
Are you sure????: No
If so do you have/willing to get Teamspeak: Have my own TS3 server with 20 slots
Do you have a youtube channel: Have "A" video from DW modpack
If not would you be willing to make one (not required just asking):Sure

Heather: Do you have a husky, if so does it say, "I rove ru?": I have a Lapponian Herder and a Australian Shepherd, so almost'' I rove ru'' :p
Aric: Do you like big butts and cannot lie?: Yes and no
Tyler: How many people have you killed and why?: None, cause im a nice person

Hops

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: hopdog
What is your modded MC experience: way back when tekkit first started
What makes you want to join us: been away from minecraft for a while this looks like a promising server to start back on with.
Why should I pick you and not some hobo off the street: i take daily baths' :p but aside form that i would like to think i have a positive and healthy attitude. I also like to help people when i'm not working on any particular project.
Do you have a sense of humor: pends on who you ask but i think i have a good sense of humor.
Are you sure????: nope
Are you okay with using Voice Communications: yes
If so do you have/willing to get Teamspeak: already have
Do you have a youtube channel: nope
If not would you be willing to make one (not required just asking): been thinking about it

Heather: Do you have a husky, if so does it say, "I rove ru?": no have a basset hound though
Aric: Do you like big butts and cannot lie?: i never lie :p
Tyler: How many people have you killed and why?: pleading the 5th

HandsOfBlue

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: HandsOfBlue
What is your modded MC experience: My buddies and I used to play modded minecraft all the time. Everything from the classic Tekkit to FTB unleashed.
What makes you want to join us: Sadly, my buddies and I stopped playing about a year ago. I was the youngest of the group, so they all managed to get too busy before me (ie, marriage, kids, jobs.) So here I am at college just looking for a good, mature, and funny group of gamers to to continue playing minecraft with! (singleplayer just isn't the same). I don't enjoy griefing or big, rowdy servers. Just looking to have a good time!
Why should I pick you and not some hobo off the street: I won't ask for your money
Do you have a sense of humor: Absolutely!
Are you sure????: Is Harry a wizard?
If so do you have/willing to get Teamspeak: Yes
Do you have a youtube channel: Nope
If so could you link us something so we can see if you're a fit: I already am a great fit!
If not would you be willing to make one (not required just asking): I mean, I don't exactly have any material

Heather: Do you have a husky, if so does it say, "I rove ru?": I wish. But I do have a chocolate lab that can melt your heart!
Aric: Do you like big butts and cannot lie?: You other brothers can't deny.
Tyler: How many people have you killed and why?: So occasionally I hit someone with my car. so sue me.

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: shadowquinn1974
Age: 41 (yea I am old but that just means iv been gaming longer then most)
What is your modded MC experience: Been playing modded mc since 1.2.5
What makes you want to join us: I liked the post you left, good laughs is what I am always looking for.
Why should I pick you and not some hobo off the street: Wait I am the old ass hobo, with a laptop.
Do you have a sense of humor: My mother says I do
Are you sure????: No, she is crazy
Are you okay with using Voice Communications: Sure
If so do you have/willing to get Teamspeak: Yeppers
Do you have a youtube channel:Not yet
If not would you be willing to make one (not required just asking): Been talking about it for months

Heather: Do you have a husky, if so does it say, "I rove ru?": No I have a mix Shitzu and Chihuahua
Aric: Do you like big butts and cannot lie?: I like all butts.
Tyler: How many people have you killed and why?: 4, why you ask, don't let me on server and you may be next to find out why.

konfoninja

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: xtreemninja
What is your modded MC experience: I've played modded MC during the original tekkit days
What makes you want to join us: I am looking for a semi small community to hang out with while i mess around from time to time
Why should I pick you and not some hobo off the street: I dont think most hobo's have PC's but also because I am funny friendly and I love to help people
Do you have a sense of humor: No, I only said i did above to make me seem more legit(Yes)
Are you sure????: Your making me rethink my life
Are you okay with using Voice Communications: At first, no I can be shy with that kind of thing at first, but once i get to know the community then of course
If so do you have/willing to get Teamspeak:I'm on it as I type this up so yes
Do you have a youtube channel:Kinda, dont post much to it, but I plan it one day
If so could you link us something so we can see if you're a fit:^
If not would you be willing to make one (not required just asking):Yeah

Questions from other friends (bonus points):Oh, bonus points
Heather: Do you have a husky, if so does it say, "I rove ru?": maybe
Aric: Do you like big butts and cannot lie?:My other brothers cant deny!
Tyler: How many people have you killed and why?:I killed A man named shawn much he looked at me funny.

silverman24300

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: silverman24300
What is your modded MC experience: ive played it for 3 years and have a good knowledge
What makes you want to join us: I want to be a part of a nice community
Why should I pick you and not some hobo off the street: what if i am a hobo and i have a gaming pc
Do you have a sense of humor: yep
Are you sure????: ummm.. dont make me judge myself
Are you okay with using Voice Communications: yeah boi
If so do you have/willing to get Teamspeak: yeah
Do you have a youtube channel: not yet ;)

Heather: Do you have a husky, if so does it say, "I rove ru?": no but i have a dog that can backflip
Aric: Do you like big butts and cannot lie?: guilty :D
Tyler: How many people have you killed and why?: ive killed 7 people cause screw even numbers

WatcherInTheShadows

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: WatcherShadows
What is your modded MC experience: Years and years years and years.
What makes you want to join us: The power of Christ compels me!
Why should I pick you and not some hobo off the street: My army of evil ninja Spider Monkeys will find you if you don't.
Do you have a sense of humor: If I told you I'd have to kill you.
Are you sure????: State secret.
Are you okay with using Voice Communications: Yes.
If so do you have/willing to get Teamspeak: Yes.
Do you have a youtube channel: Nien.
If so could you link us something so we can see if you're a fit: Would if I did.
If not would you be willing to make one (not required just asking): Sure.

Heather: Do you have a husky, if so does it say, "I rove ru?": I rove ru.
Aric: Do you like big butts and cannot lie?: Those other brothers can't deny.
Tyler: How many people have you killed and why?: I lost count........ :(

BananaBatmann

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: BananaBatmann
What is your modded MC experience: couple years worth of experience, know basically everything with exceptions of a couple mods
What makes you want to join us: looking for a good server to play on
Why should I pick you and not some hobo off the street: I got a pc and im good at minecraft :)
Do you have a sense of humor: Sure
Are you sure????: Yes
If so do you have/willing to get Teamspeak: Already have it
Do you have a youtube channel: Who doesnt
If so could you link us something so we can see if you're a fit: No videos on it
If not would you be willing to make one (not required just asking): well

wargodsown

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: wargodsown
What is your modded MC experience: Been around since 1.2 and a little before i can remember playing with EE and EE2 back when they first came out. i'm decent when it comes to lots of mods things like thermal expansion, thaumcraft and many more and used to be a able to code low level programs for computercraft back in the day. I also used to be the guy who hosted the server for all my friends so i have a good grounding in making sure my builds are server friendly as possible and can feel the pain of a server admin who is dealing with tps lag and other issues.
What makes you want to join us: i have a friend i want to get into modded minecraft and show him his new addiction and i figured a small tight knit community is the way to go.
Why should I pick you and not some hobo off the street: um i bath regularly .
Do you have a sense of humor: ..... yes and a somewhat twisted one at that at times.
Are you sure????: i would say i am positive but only fools are positive.
Are you okay with using Voice Communications: yep have no problem with any voip program i have all of them installed.
If so do you have/willing to get Teamspeak: yep currently in TS3 with the buddy i want to get into MC.
Do you have a youtube channel: yes and i occasionally stream to youtube as well used to stream on twitch but i made the move for better and quicker chat response plus im youtube partnerd and have been for years now.
If so could you link us something so we can see if you're a fit: sure most of my video's are not saved because i cant monotize them but i have a few video's up from when i played world of warcraft a while back. here is the link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0zYT08og20YSoDZh7kZQXw
If not would you be willing to make one (not required just asking): no need link above.

Heather: Do you have a husky, if so does it say, "I rove ru?": nope just have a parrot and a baby lol they squack and talk to each other though.
Aric: Do you like big butts and cannot lie?: yes my wife has ghetto behind you other brothers can't deny.
Tyler: How many people have you killed and why?: I refuse to self incriminate plead the 5th.

Tyk

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: Aryav_
What is your modded MC experience: I've played the Horizons mod-pack extensively, finishing Thaumcraft and a multitude of other mods.
What makes you want to join us: I'm looking for a small, tight knit community to relive the mods I once loved.
Why should I pick you and not some hobo off the street: Honestly there isn't any specific reason. I can't see any reason to place myself above any of the other applicants on this thread.
Do you have a sense of humor: Hehehe ;3
Are you sure????: Quite sure, I mean are you sure?!?!?
Are you okay with using Voice Communications: Definitely, I use to lead large group combat on Guild wars 2. Coms are a must for some communities.
If so do you have/willing to get Teamspeak: Have it!
Do you have a youtube channel: I do, however with the reasent nerfing of my Guild wars 2 class I haven't posted much on it in a while. Will I be recording Minecraft? Unlikely, I'm looking to pass time with friendly people.
If so could you link us something so we can see if you're a fit: N/A
If not would you be willing to make one (not required just asking): N/A

Heather: Do you have a husky, if so does it say, "I rove ru?": Nope, I've got a boxer and a pitbul. :D They say "Woof"
Aric: Do you like big butts and cannot lie?: I'll counter this with, is your butt big? if so only yours darling. ;0
Tyler: How many people have you killed and why?: Well well well, Mr Stealmyname, I'll have you know I'm the strongest and most skilled Tyler yet. Let's just say don't go AFK while logged in D:<.

Tulwean

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: Tulwean
What is your modded MC experience: Tons. started in technic.
What makes you want to join us: Ive been looking for a good group of people to play with. Tons of exp with different mods and i'm more than happy to help
Why should I pick you and not some hobo off the street: easy... im no noob... duh
Do you have a sense of humor:yeah... very
Are you sure????:last time i check
Are you okay with using Voice Communications:yes
If so do you have/willing to get Teamspeak:yes
Do you have a youtube channel:yes, Channel name is Tulwean
If so could you link us something so we can see if you're a fit: Im just gonna leave this right.... here

Heather: Do you have a husky, if so does it say, "I rove ru?":no huskey but i like huskeys
Aric: Do you like big butts and cannot lie?:yes and no other brother just can deny
Tyler: How many people have you killed and why?:none but i work at a casino with a lot of stupid people.

AdamDaPro

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: AdamDaPro
What is your modded MC experience: I have alot of experience, not to mention my superiority in making worthless machines.
What makes you want to join us: I am looking for a neat server that is whitelisted and hasn't gotten an uptime of 50% like alot of servers.
Why should I pick you and not some hobo off the street: I am the hobo off the street, pick me instead of the others.
Do you have a sense of humor: Not sure.
Are you sure????: I SAID I AM NOT SURE!
If so do you have/willing to get Teamspeak: I have Teamspeak, Skype, Mumble, Viber. You name it.
Do you have a youtube channel: Yes
If so could you link us something so we can see if you're a fit: No, cause I ain't uploading stuff to the channel.
If not would you be willing to make one (not required just asking): Maybe at some point, I prefer livestreaming via Twitch tho. The VODs of the stream are sent to youtube tho.

Heather: Do you have a husky, if so does it say, "I rove ru?": I don't have a husky, if I had one I am pretty sure it wouldn't say it loves Russia. :p
Aric: Do you like big butts and cannot lie?: Butts are 2 balls of fat with a hole that spits out shit inbetween. Not a big fan of em.
Tyler: How many people have you killed and why?: Half a person, he was a bitch.