Whitelist Server Infinity 1.7 Australian Hosted 27/7 Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

lisim

Jul 29, 2019
Hey dude,
me and my mate are heavily into FTB again but with playing on our home connections are dodgy
We are both above 25
IGNS are Pete_minecraft and raxxy

Extreme_Gamer134

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ExTrEmE_Gamer134
I've been looking for a good FTB whitelisted server to play on. Im good with most mods and always willing to help

BugsBunny

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kizza_69
Hey my name is Kieran, i live in South Australia and would like to become part of this community. i have previous modpack history including Modsauce which i played until the server i was playing on got shit down. I am thinking of inviting a friend to come play aswell. Hope i can join you on your server and have a good time and a good laugh

rangastorm

Jul 29, 2019
Hi people, my name is Marcus, im a 21 y/o Queenslander looking for a friendly server to play on. the main reason i play on servers is to remove the temptation to cheat, im bad like that. ive played a decent amount of modded minecraft from back in 1.2.5 tekkit (i think thats what it was anyway). I do have 2 accounts, the second is used by my brothers to join me.
IGN's: rangastorm
Narktaal_Eyre

Llian

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Llian
I'm 22 from Perth WA. It would be great to play on a server in aus! I would like to join you :)
I've played Crash Landing, Direwolf20 1.6 and 1.7.10, Magic World and Now I'm focused on Infinity!
I know my way around a majority of the mods

Mick Mulloy

Jul 29, 2019
Hey mate, Names Michael Mulloy, IGN is "mickmulloy" i am 21 and live in Albury, NSW, been playing FTB infinity by myself for a little while now, and constantly stream people like Wyld who play, would love to join the server, cheers

jurgenroo

Jul 29, 2019
Ign:mcdreamer1
Age 41
Im from Belgium
I love playing minecraft its so unlimited, I played all kinds of mod packs for years, a great server and community is what I am looking for as I play a lot.

flexfightmaster

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm keen to play on an Aussie server with Infinity. My name's Xave and I'm in Melbourne, VIC. I've been away from Minecraft for a year or so but a new job means I've got time to play again!
IGN: flexfightmaster

zepplin

Jul 29, 2019
Hey
Name: Zepplin
Ign: zzeppezz
I am new to modded and would like to start playing in a community.
Thanks

Tanner592

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:zombieman592
Banned before? If so, why?:no
How much can you play?: daily
Any additional comments: I hope that i great to join this community

Tanner592

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:bambam1255
Banned before? If so, why?:no
How much can you play?:daily
Any additional comments: i hope me and my friend get to join

Nevynx

Jul 29, 2019
Looking for a new server to play sounds Interesting
IGN: Nevynx
Been playing Crack Pack with kids need to play with some adults. LOL :)

Tiptrocity

Jul 29, 2019
Hey man, my name is Mike, I'm 18 live in the us and i would really want to join your community. I play a ton and really have been searching for a solid and stable server to stay with. Thanks!
IGN- tiptrocity

thehalfchink

Jul 29, 2019
Hello - my name is Tim and I'm 27 years old. My friends and I are looking to get into a friendly Aussie server to play on with no griefing. Haven't played in a couple months, so will be slowly learning the ropes with my friends in Skype.

IGN for me: cheesey87 (27)
IGN for Friend 1: toshiby (26)
IGN for Friend 2: jaydee87 (27)
IGN for Friend 3: ciphernick (25)

pfran26

Jul 29, 2019
Heyo, My name's Phil. I live about 20 minutes from Brisbane's CBD. I'm 16 and have been playing Minecraft for about 4 years (since beta 1.6ish), and am very interested in all the latest techy bits and pieces. Pretty knowledgeable about a fair few of the Infinity pack's tech mods and want to get into some magical based ones. Kinda been looking for something local as, let's face it, Australia's internet is quite shitty, and that has a great community. Any other questions, feel free to PM me as I'm always attached to some form of computer :p

IGN - pfran26

Johnny Knives

Jul 29, 2019
I've got a group of 4 players that would love to join, and there's no Aussie servers out there.
All 18 yrs old, 3 of us live in Far NQ, 1 is in WA. All been playing since beta, 1 of us since alpha.
IGNS: Food_Eater
Foodnomnomnoma
Pred8tor
Bayleefsunnyboy

Muffinlord

Jul 29, 2019
Hey man, I am 16, live in Sydney and my IGN is Dj_Bungle, I have been wanting to play some of the ftb packs online
but its Australia... its so great to see one with what looks like a good community

A-a-ron

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: azzadoom2u
Hey im Aaron just looking for a new friendly server that i can get a good connection too since the other Australian server that i use to play on shutdown :( anyway thx and hope to see you all there. :)