Whitelist Server Infinity 1.7 Australian Hosted 27/7 Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Artemon90

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, i am so glad that you opened FTB Infinity server, i wanna goin it:)
IGN: Bluebean404
I am be glad to goin you server and have fun with other people:)))

Allwin

Jul 29, 2019
I've tried adding Johnny and Playful on steam and MCForums and twitter and YouTube... still waiting to be whitelisted. :(

I don't think he checks this post.... I hope he will though. *fingers crossed*

Last edited:

SquashedDuck

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: SquashedDuck

Info: I have been playing modded minecraft for a while now and looking for a server with a good community as well as up keep maybe even a player based market as well. Hope to get on the server like my friend Allwin. :D

JohnnyMobbins

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Guys, I am checking this thread regularly however new applications are now closed.
We have a good group of around 10 people atm so if people start dropping of in a few weeks I will update the thread and ask who is still interested.
Sorry to those that didn't get a whitelist.

Last edited:

rrodr1

Jul 29, 2019
Hey my name is rrodr1 and im speaking for a group of
star_weaver Age 19 Lives in Newzealand
chaos1298 Age 17 Lives in Queensland
SteampunkRabbit Age 16 lives in South Australia
solar_rifle Aged 20 Lives in New South Wales
and i am aged 18 and also live in Queensland. We all have been playing modded minecraft for a few years and wanted to try the Infinity pack so we are looking for a good Australian server with the lowest amount of banned items and friendly Admins that will help us if somthing goes wrong. Thanks for taking the time to look at this.

Kia Kaha

Jul 29, 2019
I'm dieing to play :) (NOT A COMPLAINT THOUGH)
I only have another day or two where i can devote so much time to it.
Go GO server pew pew.

JohnnyMobbins

Jul 29, 2019
I'm dieing to play :) (NOT A COMPLAINT THOUGH)
I only have another day or two where i can devote so much time to it.
Go GO server pew pew.
I know the feeling mate. Just left work at heading home to continue upload. Speed at home is 100 times faster.

Shingiblet

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: thebig_guy
About me: Been playing modded for about 2 and a half years and its pretty much all I ever played since, really enjoy working in a pair or a small group but equally enjoy working alone. Willing to help others and just looking for a good time.
Quick question: Are link book's enabled? If so will there be a Hub/ Nexus?

Thias0n

Jul 29, 2019
Hey dude, I'm from Sydney and 18 years of age. I Love playing minecraft and have been playing it for around 2 years. Have just started with the technical side of it and would love a community filled with aussies, where not only will I not receive any lag, but will also meet people who I have something in common with :L

IGN is Thias0n

Kia Kaha

Jul 29, 2019
Poor Bubble, gets de-whitelisted then the server breaks. :(

So ummm, what's the happs? is it just a matter of waiting? or is there some more technical difficulty to overcome?

EDIT: Looks like I could finally see the server up just after posting this :)