Whitelist Server Infinity 1.7 Australian Hosted 27/7 Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

JohnnyMobbins

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys. I have a new Infinity server up and running. Server is hosted in Australia. Looking for some new mature players. Nothing banned and standard rules. Pretty much don't be a dick. Also have a Team speak Chanel available of people want to use it.
Let me know your age and something about your self and I will PM the details over. Please include your IGN.

Kia Kaha

Jul 29, 2019
Let me know your age and something about your self and I will PM the details over. Please include your IGN.

Hey bro, My names Jesse, I'm 29 and I live in the NSW bush.
Keen as to play infinity on a local (aussie) server.
My IGN is "Kiakaha" and I mostly want to play around with the newest stuff added to infinity.
peaace.

KingCHRISSSY

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, My name is Christopher but people call me Chris for short, I live in Far North Queensland ( aka HOT area :p )
Looking for a Awesome Australian server to infinity on :) I have been playing modded Minecraft for about two years now, all ways love playing on servers with nice community

IGN: "KingCHRISSSY"
Love to join the group :)

Mayfielding

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know, but the other two live also in Australia but I'm just a US citizen so I really would like to play, it gets me thinking, haha.

Anyways, I'm Seth, I'm 18 years old, just looking for a server to play the new modpack on with a nice community.

Gigglegasm

Jul 29, 2019
Is this the fabled Australian server? :D I want in. Looking forward to sink my teeth into infinity. I am a 21 year old student from WA with a sexy beard. I mean what more do you need to know? Also I think I know Chrisssy from like the dozen servers we keep finding each other on.
IGN: Gigglegasm

PaisleyPlayfully

Jul 29, 2019
Hi just looking for a modded server to burn some time on, haven't played with Infinity but it has a few of my favourite mods on it so should be good fun. Keen on this one as it's local, I'm in regional NSW. 29. IGN PaisleyPlayfully.

Beuf0816

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): SDSUJackalope
Where do you live? (Country):USA
Timezone: Central Standard
How long have you been playing mods?: 4 Years (Vanilla a year before beta)
Why do you want to play on the server?: I have been looking around for a strong friendly community and am still in search of one.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Friendly. Youtube recorder, and Twitch Streamer. Not shy. Architect Student. Calm and passive.
What are you good at?: I am good at large scale and small scale building.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): no

Mindfeak926

Jul 29, 2019
Hi i would like to play on your servwer been wanting to try the Infinity pack out. I've been playing the direwolf pack on a whitelist server for a while and looking for a change. I am 40+ yrs old living in the U.S. Please let me know.

IGN:penguin926
penguin926

Bubbleo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Bubble0seven
AgeL 40
Location Western Australia

Looking for mature players to hang around and sick of laggy servers so after something closer to home :)

AbortedBroly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AbortedBroly

I have played Minecraft since before Survival mode was a thing, I used to act as an OP on a server back then (Chariot's Realistic Server, for those who remember it)
I first started modded minecraft with Tekkit Lite, back in version 1.4, then moved on to FTB Ultimate, followed by both the 1.6 Direwolf20 and the 1.7.10 Direwolf20 packs.
I am a friendly person, always happy to help other players if I am able. I have never been banned from any server I have participated in.
I like to make builds which are both practical and aesthetic, mostly based around all the machinery mods. I intend to learn about some of the magic based mods in the future, however.
I am looking for a good reliable server with a mature community to join.

I hope to hear from you soon! :)

Philderbeast

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Philderbeast

I have been playing modded minecraft and generally enjoy the tech mods over magic type mods. however I haven't had a chance to play on a server for a while so I'm looking for a new server to play on.

Precision999

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Precision999
Haven't played minecraft in a while and would love to get back into it on a good server

mattloveOHIOST5

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I'm Matt, my IGN is mattloveOHIOST5
I live in the US. I love mods, especially while playing with others.
Im mature and enjoy meeting others in the community.
I like tech mods and also like building things for the community.
Thx! :D

Dustin18232

Jul 29, 2019
Hey my ign is outspokensaint
I live in the US but I play all hours of the day.
I like all kinds of mods.
And I am 24.

Last edited:

Maxiride

Jul 29, 2019
I luckly see a lot of mature players, and I hope that due to this the no banned items along with the absence of griefing plugins won't be a problem.
I'd like to join to dig into this new modpack, I'm 23 from Italy, my in game name is Maxiride and I played much the ultimate modpack, the infinity one looks like a great successor :)

I usually play on my own to avoid ruining the game experience be I like to help and generally play a bit with others.

Let me know!

Allwin

Jul 29, 2019
Wooh! Australian FTB Infinity server!

I would still like to check the server out;
My IGN is: Allwin
I've been playing on FTB for a while now (on and off), f'ing love the oppurtunity to join an Australian one! Was just talking to someone else about the fact that there were none and then I searched and found this :p I'm really keen to get back into it and see what the community is like :)

Edit: Saw 7 people on tonight, looks active and awesome! :D

Last edited:

Peoples888

Jul 29, 2019
Ey, I'm Greg, 21 years old, living in the USA.
IGN is Peoples888.
I've posted a little looking to get my own survival server started, may as well join someone else who already has some popularity with theirs.
Just looking for a server to chill on between classes and in free time.

Tommy_b_10

Jul 29, 2019
Names Tom, I used to host a Crackpack server so I can be pretty knowledgeable, just looking for a casual server where I can have fun.

IGN: Tommy-b-10

Vanila_Raipst

Jul 29, 2019
hey man, really looking for an Aussie server to play on, i am 16 and i live in South East Queensland. my IGN is vanila_raipst ... sorry bout the name, i made this account when i was 13 and stupid, but i am glad that you have an aussie server up and would love to join it :)

Thebigkatana

Jul 29, 2019
Hey dude, so so so glad i found a Infinity Australian server, would love to join and play with you. my IGN is thebigkatana, and i am located in South East Queensland. I am also 16 and would love to be able to join your server. Thanks :)