Whitelist Server Infinity 1.7 Australian Hosted 27/7 Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Pitman10

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pitman100
hey im looking for a nice aussie server to play on that doesent lag much looking forward to trying this one if you let me :D

Last edited:

LinkOcarinaTime

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN is LinkOcarinaTime and I live about 2 hours away from Sydney, NSW in a place called Newcastle. I am 15 in a couple of months and it would be great if I got to play on this server.

Skraefear

Jul 29, 2019
Hey names Greg im 24 i live in north qld looking to get into infinity with some friendly peeps. i'm super experienced with modded minecraft and have at least looked at most packs out.
IGN; skrayling

Also Doctor who is quite possibly the best thing ever.

bio-Drunk

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,
Name is Charlie I live in north QLD I'm 31 and been having a break from minecraft for a while but keen to get back into it.

IGN bio_DrunK

Cheers

Bladegod12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bladegod12

I have been playing modded minecraft for many years. I recently stopped playing it due to school but im keen to get back into it, and i would love to be on your server.

look forward to hearing from you :d

Bartlewomu

Jul 29, 2019
ign - bartlewomu
age - too old to playing games really :p - 34

Been playing minecraft from way back, been playing some modded, but not for a while, i play alot of other stuff as well, and find minecraft to be a nice relaxing game to play :)

Looking for an aussie server to play modded minecraft on, hope to hear from you :)

Last edited:

Roadkill919

Jul 29, 2019
If this server is still open i would like to apply:

IGN: Roadkill919

I have been playing modded mine craft back since tekkit classic so i am quite knowledgeable. I have been playing infinity SSP for a while now and would like to play with other people in a friendly community environment. I have tried a few other servers but i get a lot of lag then i found this, hoping since it is locally hosted i should be good connection wise.

keen to hopefully play with some people that share a similar timezone D:

Lochanator123

Jul 29, 2019
Yo, a mate and i would like to join,
IGN: _LOCH_ and craftyninja9531
Looking for a server close to home (Perth) to reduce lag. We have both been playing for a number of years and are experienced with most of the mods in the pack,. :)
Hope to join!

Amadara

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Amadara
Looking for a good, new FTB Infinity server, been playing Minecraft since Alpha.

maxtrax

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: maxtrax
i would love to play a 1.7.10 pack in Australia, the american ones so laggy, im from western Australia, please add me :D

Minecrafter 589

Jul 29, 2019
hi my name is dylan marsden i am 16 years old and i love minecraft and i am looking for a good Australian server that is not to laggy
my IGN is Minecrafter 589

Qhpo

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Man been looking for an Australian Infinity Server

IGN; Qhpo

I live in QLD and I am 17

Would love to join the server

ATlol007

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Man,
My name's Alex, I'm 18 years old and living in Melbourne.
Would love to be in a modded survival server that's close to home (less lag that way! :D).
IGN: ATlol007

CRAZYmonk3y1998

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, my name is Jordan and I am so glad I have found an ftb infinity server hosted in Australia. I would love to be able to join your server and the wonderful community of people who already play on it. I live in South Australia. I am 17 years old and my IGN is CRAZYmonk3y1998. I am an active and friendly player with lots of experience throughout FTB.
Thanks for your time, Jordan.