Whitelist Server Infinity | 1.2.1 | Mature 18 + | Small Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

meanmanmartinez

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Meanmanmartinez
How Long you've been playing: 4 Years
Email: [email protected]
Why you want to join:
Looking for a small community that I can chill with, have a few laughs with, and build a world together with. I am friends with A_Structural_D (currently whitelisted on the server). I was on multiple servers with Him and Blsmith2112. Our last server's donation page had a few images of our world: http://www.blsmithmedia.com/donate. Have no problem using TS. Actually would prefer to have that option.

Hadrian

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: mikaplita
How Long you've been playing: 3.5 years
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a good 18+ community that will get to know each other and become friends. Having a TS server is great for getting to know everyone and work together to build epic things.

metzdan

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: metzdan
How Long you've been playing: Years
Why you want to join: The server i played on just closed and it'd be nice to get back into playing

Questing_FTB_Player

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name:
Yamnasm​
How Long you've been playing:
I've been playing Minecraft since late-alpha, and FTB since it's release​
Why you want to join:
I want to play with my friend Soulg, who is on the server.​

Enigma-V2

Jul 29, 2019
* For All Current Players
* The Server will be updating to 1.3.1, See message at the bottom of this post

----------------------------------------------------------

Our Server is becoming a great little community but we are still looking for a few more players to make it even better.

The dedicated server is based in Canada, which gives players from both Europe and USA a good connection.

I will never restart the map. if you are worried about this or are fed up with servers changing the map every few months this is the server to join.

We also have a TS3 Server up for those who are interested. all the details can be found on our server if you are approved.

There are no banned items apart from the Mystcraft Binder and Writing Desk

PvP is enabled.

Rules:
No Griefing Pranks are allowed as long as they don't destroy any player made structures or items
No cheating or use of hacked clients.
Players must be Friendly and willing to offer help to those who need it
Quarries should be kept to the mining world

In addition to the pack I have added:

Aroma1997s Dimensional World
immibis Core
immibis peripherals
immibis dimensional-anchor

you can d/l these here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gbtnbicm3ksgjoo/ftb.zip?dl=0

you will need to add these to your mods folder.

Post a message below with:
MC Name:
How Long you've been playing:
Why you want to join:

---------------------------------------
** Note to all current players:

I will be updating the server on Sunday at around 17:00 GMT to version 1.3.1

I will also be adding a few additional mods.
These wont affect the world or game play, they will just add a couple of new items.
I have listed them above in the main post.

I will also be disabling chicken Chunks Chunkloaders and Railcraft Personal/World Anchors as they are causing some strange tps issues.
Instead I have added Dimensional Anchors

Make sure you d/l the extra mods here and add them to your mods folder after you have updated to the 1.3.1 version of Infinity.

For all current players, please note I will be updating the server on Sunday around 17:00 GMT

There will be a few additional mods added.

I have added all the info to the main post.

If any of you have any issues connecting after the update let me know ASAP

Tor

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Pillowmint_
How Long you've been playing: i have been playing minecraft for
Why you want to join:I'm looking for a nice quiet place to play and meet new people. The last server I was on had way to much griefing going on.

HÃ¥konh

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: torden600
How Long you've been playing: i have been playing minecraft since alpha
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a nice quiet place to play and meet new people. The last server I was on had way to much griefing going on.
And me and my friend Pillowmint_ want to play on a good server together

Ezera

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Ezera13
How Long you've been playing: Since MC beta
Why you want to join: Looking for a long lasting server as you have stated with an owner that has the knowledge to run the server, ive run into multiple problems in the past 2 weeks trying to find a server for me, hopefully this is the one? :)

Enigma-V2

Jul 29, 2019
If any of you are having problems connecting. re download the additional mods and add them to your mods folder replacing any mods already there

You can d/l here or on the main post.

there was a corrupted mod which was causing some problems.

Skitty

Jul 29, 2019
What-tf is going on with the server? I downloaded the mods last night and got on just fine. I wake up this morning and try to get on and it's telling me one of the mods that you gave us doesn't work. I deleted it, and it says it's required. So either way, I can't get on (and it's the one you uploaded). Why are you changing the server around so much? What is the point? I don't understand...

Enigma-V2

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah. Sorry. One of the mods was corrupt and needed to be replaced. Just re download the additional mods again and replace them in your mods folder.

I won't be making any further changes to the mods.

Rezenith

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Rezenith
How Long you've been playing: 4 years Minecraft off and on
Why you want to join: Finding a cool community with mature and sociable experience on a new modpack that I've never tried.

Brandon Rawlings

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Big_B
How Long you've been playing: Since Alpha
Why you want to join: My friend is on the server and I just enjoy playing minecraft in general.

Folk Art

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Folk_Art
How Long you've been playing: Years
Why you want to join: Looks like a fun server/ modpack. Good community and I have a friend on it.

idriveby

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: idriveby
How Long you've been playing: 4-5 years now probably.
Why you want to join:Taking a break from fps games.

tizza_

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: tizza_
Location: Eastern US - North Carolina specifically - EST timezone
How Long you've been playing: I've played minecraft for about 3-4 years now, vanilla a bit until I was introduced to modded and I've never looked back.
Why you want to join: I'd love to have a server to play on again, my last mature server shutdown. I don't enjoy SP nearly as much as MP.