Whitelist Server Infinity | 1.2.1 | Mature 18 + | Small Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

DeceptiveCrEeD

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: DeceptiveCreed
How Long you've been playing: I've played various mod packs over the course of one to two years.
Why you want to join: Been wanting to get back into some modded minecraft. I'm looking for a nice, mature and relaxing server to enjoy my spare time.

WhalePhail

Jul 29, 2019
There are two of us!
MC Name: WhalePhail & NicMyBic
How Long you've been playing: Many years now! We both have played since early Tekkit (1.2.5), and continue to enjoy the updated and new mods!
Why you want to join: The server we are currently playing on is pretty crap, the admins ban items left and right and screw with the members of the server, making it no fun! We are looking for a much better server and are hoping you can help us out with that! Thanks!

Claytann

Jul 29, 2019
Claytann
14 (freshmen but fairly mature for age)
a couple of years. Came in the day before they added sprinting.
I just LOVE small communities where you really get to know everybody and a majority of the people you play with, are actually mature and don't whine about every little thing.

Enigma-V2

Jul 29, 2019
I have sent a pm to all those who are invited.

We have a nice group of players now but we are still looking for a few more members and especially some from Europe

jurgenroo

Jul 29, 2019
i Mcdreamer1 would ask for my twin daughthers to be whitelisted as they love to play in the weekend minecraft with me

there ign names are : linnatje and lindytje
ages 15
How Long you've been playing: 2 years
Why you want to join: love to play on a server community

Captain Funki

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: CaptainFunki
How Long you've been playing: Been playing minecraft sins early alfa, and moded minecraft for about 2 years.
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a mature and friendly server, and i want to play with people on my own age.

AlinXD

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: TMAlin
How Long you've been playing: Modded Minecraft ? Since 1.2.5
Why you want to join: First of all , I want to start a Youtube series on a server , but the owner of the other server I was playing on was resetting the map too often and the server was lagging anyway.

Lordmen

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Lordmen
How Long you've been playing: Since alpha
Why you want to join: Looking for a small server, with people to haw fun with!

gizmo sargeant

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: gizmo_saregant
How Long you've been playing: a long long time, 3 nearly 4 years
Why you want to join: want to get back into the modded scene was helping my friend run a prison server and it just got stale, and havent played proper modded minecraft in a while

raeckers

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: raeckers
How Long you've been playing:4 years minecraft vanilla 2 weeks infinity
Why you want to join:looking for a small community

dxhhh101

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Feelzy
How Long you've been playing: Iève been playing MC in general since beta 1.6(ish) and modded MC pretty much since Tekkit was around.
Why you want to join: Looking to play with people as I find SSP very stale.

Reactions: Brandon Rawlings

Arttu Tuominen

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Surcostale
How Long you've been playing: Cant remember month or years when ever 1.4.7 was out I started playing.
Why you want to join: Looking for small mature community to play with and found this! :)

RenRothYesYesYes

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: DankMaster69
How Long you've been playing: Since sliced bread
Why you want to join: I want to join this server because it seems like the best one on the block. I do not want to settle for less when I can settle for the best. I am also japanese so if anyone wants help on the language I can teach!

0n1yCB

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cantor
How long you've been playing: Minecraft, around 3 years (1.2.5), modded around 2 years.
Why you want to join: I need to kill some time, man! I like your statement about 15 yo dumbasses. I also love small communities; open servers are a deal-breaker for me.

Enigma-V2

Jul 29, 2019
Our server has become a great little community and we are still looking to add a few more players to make it even better.

If any of you have any suggestions that you think will make it better post a message here or come speak to me on TS.