Whitelist Server Infinity | 1.2.1 | Mature 18 + | Small Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

0n1yCB

Jul 29, 2019
Our server has become a great little community and we are still looking to add a few more players to make it even better.

If any of you have any suggestions that you think will make it better post a message here or come speak to me on TS.
Install eirairc and hook it up to an irc channel!

Simba_VI

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Simba_IV
How Long you've been playing: Normal minecraft - 3 years , Modded 2 years
Why you want to join: It got quite lonely on single player and don't like servers with mass amounts of people so looking for a nice small community.

iBootleg

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: iBootleg
How Long you've been playing: since ultimate
Why you want to join: My current server has been offline for 2 days now and I don't think its comming back. A small community that rarely resets sounds like a prefect place for me. Due to my hectic work schedule I don't get on as often as I would like, and my big builds I love to do never get finished.

A_struct

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: A_structural_D

How long? Since MC first graced us with its blocky magic .

Why do you want to join: Been playing with a mate for 6 years. However, he's just had a baby and doesn't have time anymore. I've found it's no fun alone. I'm techy, but into aesthetics too.

Steve

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: sjc807
How Long you've been playing: Since Minecraft 1.8 Beta
Why you want to join: Just looking for a small community to play with. Single player is getting boring :p

BullRoz

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: BullRoz
How Long you've been playing: I have played Infinity since it got out. But I have been plaing moded minecraft since tekkit got released. And Minecraft since Alpha, so I have been playing for a while :)
Why you want to join: I do want to join beacuse, I want to play on a server where it is nice people, and can play with other people who dosent greif. And this server seems perfect. Its a small sommuniyt, and I love that :)

Enigma-V2

Jul 29, 2019
Bullroz, I'll accept you if you can answer one question.

What is this?
VHS.jpg

Phillip Venter

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Phillipza
How Long you've been playing:5+ years
Why you want to join:Looking for a 18+ only server, this one looks pretty good.

Moryse

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Moryse
How Long you've been playing: since classic (modded - about 2 years)
Why you want to join: Looking for a nice server to have fun on and make friends

dlkane

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: dlkane
How Long you've been playing: 3 years
Why you want to join: my current infinity server seems to of vanished no idea why, just poof! So I would like to join a new community with im hoping a active community and is virtually lag free

iBootleg

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: dlkane
How Long you've been playing: 3 years
Why you want to join: my current infinity server seems to of vanished no idea why, just poof! So I would like to join a new community with im hoping a active community and is virtually lag free

Hey there buddy!

Josh2079

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Cividius
How Long you've been playing: A few years off and on
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a nice quiet place to play and meet new people. The last server I was on had way to much griefing going on.

tussengas

Jul 29, 2019
I see a lot of people joining your server so i hope there is still some room.

MC name: tussengas (no capitals)
How long you've been playing: Have discovered minecraft back in the early bèta days when Notch wasn't a millionair yet. Have been away from minecraft for a few years but rediscovered it when a friend of mine suggested using mods, about 6-7 months ago.
Why you want to join: Would like to share my experiences with a friendly community.

Skitty

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Soulg
How Long you've been playing: I've been playing Minecraft since early alpha releases. I've been playing FTB packs for the last 3ish years.
Why you want to join: Your server seems to be pretty decent. You understand that Mystcraft is broken and shouldn't be used by the player-base (which is nice, for once). I'm just looking to join a server that won't die within a few weeks that can keep a stable player base.

BLSmith2112

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: BLSmith2112
Steam Name: BLSmith2112
How Long you've been playing: 4 Years
Email: [email protected]
Why you want to join:
Looking for a small community that I can chill with, have a few laughs with, and build a world together with. I am friends with A_Structural_D (currently whitelisted on the server) and have owned/operated my own server in the past. Our last server's donation page had a few images of our world: http://www.blsmithmedia.com/donate. My friend, meanmanmartinez, would also like to join. We use Teamspeak as well and would be great additions to the community!

If we're accepted, notice a fairly active small community, and the server preforms well for us - I have no problem contributing a few bucks monthly as well.

Last edited: