Whitelist Server infiniteCraft | 16+ | FTB Unleashed 1.1.3 | Whitelist | Dedicated | TeamSpeak | No Lag | Mining age

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
About
This is a dedicated server running latest Unleashed mod pack. I am here to find some nice players to play with.
http://inf-craft.enjin.com/home

Server info:
Dedicated, 24/7
CPU: intel E3-1240(4 cores, 8 threads, 3.4Ghz) No lag!
RAM: 12 GB
Storage: 2 x 1 TB SATA
Network: 100mbit, no limit bandwidth
IP: 208.167.230.187
Running plugins: MCPC+, essentials, permissionsex, core protect, vault, enjin, WorldEdit, Lagmeter, AutosaveWorld

Teamspeak:

Server mod pack:
Latest FTB Unleahed 1.1.3
Enable every mods except EnchantingPlus, PowerConverters, Reliquary

Server Rules:
- No griefing/Cheating/hacking/Stealing
- Be friendly
- No quarry, or huge hole making machine in Overworld (use mining age)
- No moving super fast in any dimensions, especially in mystcraft ages
- Be a member of our server website
- Only use the colours you chose on ender storage
- each group can only have no more than two chunkloaders, two quarries, 20 spot loaders.
- each player can only have no more than one mystcraft age (you have to tell me before creating one, or i will delete it)

Banned items:
None, only restrict the number of certain items that you can have, which is shown in the server rules.

Note:
- The colours you chose don't need to in the same order. As long as they are in the first and secon slot, it is fine.
- Colours that have beend chose: [red],[yellow] | [white],[yellow]
- There are some useful donation pack on the website
- If you are a youtuber, you can have more chunkloaders and quarries.

Application:
IGN:
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?:
Have you ever been banned?:
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?:
Why you want to join?:
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [#],[#]

Ream

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ream
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: I have been playing FTB mindcrack for 4 months but I have already tried different mods for minecraft before.
Have you ever been banned?: No
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: No, but I am willing to look it up if I would need it for the server
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: I am not a youtuber for reasons that the country where I am from doesn't have a good upload speed.
Why you want to join?: I wa
:nt to join to get into a good community and interact with people online rather than playing it alone
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: Green and Yellow

Kyuriu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kyuriu
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: A few months
Have you ever been banned?: Never
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes, I've also used Raidcall, and Vent before.
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: I don't have a youtube channel.
Why you want to join?: I want to join a good server that has a good community and nice people who don't grief others. It has to be stable with no lag too.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [#],[#] Blue and Black

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Joshspires
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?:7 months or so
Have you ever been banned?:No
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: yes
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: No but i am looking for a server then i will start
Why you want to join?:I want a secure server that has good uptime, a communication network such as teamspeak and somewhere i can start making videos.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [#],[#] i dont mind

chose you colours, please

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ream
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: I have been playing FTB mindcrack for 4 months but I have already tried different mods for minecraft before.
Have you ever been banned?: No
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: No, but I am willing to look it up if I would need it for the server
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: I am not a youtuber for reasons that the country where I am from doesn't have a good upload speed.
Why you want to join?: I wa:nt to join to get into a good community and interact with people online rather than playing it alone
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: Green and Yellow

check you message[DOUBLEPOST=1376592248][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Kyuriu
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: A few months
Have you ever been banned?: Never
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes, I've also used Raidcall, and Vent before.
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: I don't have a youtube channel.
Why you want to join?: I want to join a good server that has a good community and nice people who don't grief others. It has to be stable with no lag too.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [#],[#] Blue and Black

check your message

Exhilr8

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Exhilr8
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: On/off for almost a year now
Have you ever been banned?: 2 times, for petty revenge things :L
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Oh boy do I.
Why you want to join?: Because the server is fresh and seems like the only active one picking people for whitelist.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [Orange],[Lime][DOUBLEPOST=1376612047][/DOUBLEPOST]I forgot to add the bans were not recent, almost 2 years ago now.

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Exhilr8
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: On/off for almost a year now
Have you ever been banned?: 2 times, for petty revenge things :L
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Oh boy do I.
Why you want to join?: Because the server is fresh and seems like the only active one picking people for whitelist.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [Orange],[Lime][DOUBLEPOST=1376612047][/DOUBLEPOST]I forgot to add the bans were not recent, almost 2 years ago now.

can you explain more about the bans?

Exhilr8

Jul 29, 2019
One was for :Stealing: a redstone engine, "Stealing" kinda lightly, as it was just kind of there, and I guess it was part of some underground base. The other was from a friend of mines server who has FTB, and we had some pranks and I ended up crashing his server on accident, but he thinks I did it on purpose :L.

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
One was for :Stealing: a redstone engine, "Stealing" kinda lightly, as it was just kind of there, and I guess it was part of some underground base. The other was from a friend of mines server who has FTB, and we had some pranks and I ended up crashing his server on accident, but he thinks I did it on purpose :L.

check your message, hope you wont do that any more

Seiklus

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Roras
  • How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: Since mods came out.
  • Have you ever been banned?: No
  • Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Of course.
  • Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: No.
  • Why you want to join?: Im looking for a server that doesnt crash every 5 seconds from issues. I am a mature player who is simply looking for a server without limits. I assure you I know not to cause problems.
  • Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [#],[#]: Black, Yellow

SaltyDig

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SaltyDig
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: two years-ish
Have you ever been banned?: Full disclosure, Once: Banned for Nether lava pumping a few weeks back (hadn't read the rules properly). on the plus side I moved from Ultimate to Unleashed and learned to always read the rules
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: yup
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: nope
Why you want to join?: Just coming through the mid-late game in single-player, ready to strut my stuff on the internets now. Also, single-player is lonely.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [blue],[blue] never short on lapis

EDIT: seems I'm already a member of your website - Username: SaltyDog
xD

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Roras
  • How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: Since mods came out.
  • Have you ever been banned?: No
  • Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Of course.
  • Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: No.
  • Why you want to join?: Im looking for a server that doesnt crash every 5 seconds from issues. I am a mature player who is simply looking for a server without limits. I assure you I know not to cause problems.
  • Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [#],[#]: Black, Yellow
check your message[DOUBLEPOST=1376683344][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: SaltyDig
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: two years-ish
Have you ever been banned?: Full disclosure, Once: Banned for Nether lava pumping a few weeks back (hadn't read the rules properly). on the plus side I moved from Ultimate to Unleashed and learned to always read the rules
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: yup
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: nope
Why you want to join?: Just coming through the mid-late game in single-player, ready to strut my stuff on the internets now. Also, single-player is lonely.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [blue],[blue] never short on lapis

EDIT: seems I'm already a member of your website - Username: SaltyDog
xD

check your message

iMakeItRain

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Chaoisia
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: I really cant remember its been a while.
Have you ever been banned?: Nope or at least not that I know of.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes.
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: I dont have one.
Why you want to join?: Its hard to come across servers that will let me in because I work alot irl. I work in the oil field so no one really wants me to join them because Im rarely able to play but i play when I can.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [#],[#] Grey, Light Grey.

AugustusAurelius

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AugustusAurelius
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: Since Minecraft 1.7.3
Have you ever been banned?: Nope.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Nope but I'm a very quick learner
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: I've been planning to start recording videos with a group of three friends for the past five months. All we need is a server to do it on.
Why you want to join?: I'm checking out servers to see if we can find one that would be good for recording on. I've been playing FTB for a few months now, and I'm also looking for a server to play on. If my team decides not to record on this server, I'll still be on it.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: Purple and Black

Manny

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:liam_t_123
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?:A few years and I've been having allot of fun with it.
Have you ever been banned?:Yes when i was 13 i havent done it in a few years and i never will.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:yes i do.
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?:Yes and i will record when i can and probably make a series to start off my chanel.
Why you want to join?:I want to have fun with different people and try new things.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [#],[#]red,black

Arnorwarrior

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
Arnorwarrior

How long have you been playing modded minecraft?:
I began playing mods around beta 1.3/4, started Tekkit last November and switched to FTB in January.

Have you ever been banned?:
Nope

Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:
Not sure, I have downloaded it and done the tutorial steps, but I haven't used it yet.

I've only got 1 (very bad) video at the moment, but I want to start a let's build series. My channel is Arnorwarrior.

Why you want to join?:
I would like to play some FTB multiplayer, but the very large open servers are empty and devoid of life. I'm looking for a active and social community.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage:
White and Blue

Darreus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: oComedian
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: I started playing modded minecraft with Direwolf20's first FTB pack, so around 8 months.
Have you ever been banned?: Nope
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes I do.
Are you a youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: No I am not.
Why you want to join?: I want to play on a stable server that doesn't have too many limitations with a good active community devoid of griefers.
Choose two colours as your first and second colours on ender storage: [white], [orange]

TheKittehface

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheKittehface
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: (I assume you mean tech mods like FTB, and not stuff like Mo' Creatuers) I've been playing on and off for about 6 months, but I know the basics to most mods.
Have you ever been banned?: Technically, one time: I was on a faction server and some admins went a little crazy and banned everyone on the server. Of course, after like an hour everyone was unbanned.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes, I use it all the time.
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: Not now, but I have been looking into youtubeing.
Why you want to join?: I really like servers that don't restrict you from doing things and have a small amount of members so I can get to know everyone on the server.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [cyan], [black].