Whitelist Server infiniteCraft | 16+ | FTB Unleashed 1.1.3 | Whitelist | Dedicated | TeamSpeak | No Lag | Mining age

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Fizzgigg

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fizzgigg1
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: I have been modding MC for over a year and have started writing my own mods.
Have you ever been banned?: No
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: No
Why you want to join?: I would like to join to get back into modded MC. I have not been playing that much moddedMC scence August and would like to get back into the game.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [#],[#]: red, green

Veggetossj

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Veggetossj
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: 4-5 months now
Have you ever been banned?: nope
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yeah, but somehow couldnt connect to urs
Are you youtuber? I do have a account, but dont use it, other then posting comments.
Why you want to join?: Looking for a good active and adult community, Im skipping servesr until i find the server that fits me, hoping this will be the one.

Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [#],[#]: green, green

crazybob84

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: crazybob84
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: I've been playing modded minecraft on and off for about 7 months.
Have you ever been banned?: Not that I believe of.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: http://www.youtube.com/user/Crazybob84Gaming
Why you want to join?: I want to join, as I love FTB Servers with great communitys. I've been playing on other whitelist server and ended up getting griefed, so I decide to quit them, as the admins wouldn't help or resolve the issue.
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [Yellow],[Black]

JOHNDOE27

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JOHNDOE27
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: awhile i did cracked minecraft b4 i bought minecraft did some non mod server play then dove into ftb been hooked since done the whole ftb ult mod pack afew times have not done ftb unl b4 but the ult servers are vanishing
Have you ever been banned?: nope there was a 3 min thing with a server owner who asked if i was staying after the server had a bad del crash the kid didnt like the answer idk lol stayed till he shut it down
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: no but i can just feel weird talking when no one else is in the room lol
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: no gos with the feeling weird talking to no one part lol
Why you want to join?: old server seems to be dried up haven't seen another player on in weeks and when i dont see someone on it usually means they never get on :l
Choose two colors as you first and second colors on ender storage: [#],[#] well i usually go with white and red but idk why it would matter since u can make private ender chests just by putting a diamond on the latch i always do that since most servers ban canvas bags i just substitute a ender bag dose the same thing but safer and lets me commit suicide if i want without losing any items to get home when /home is disabled
i have some screen shots of things ive made before on linked in my siggi feel free to take a look.

Squirrellie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Chortnee
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: Over A Year
Have you ever been banned?: Nope
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yep
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: N/A
Why you want to join?: Looking For a Good Whitelist Server With a Tight Knit Community
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [#],[#] Black, Yellow

Suless

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: alextucker
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: 5 years
Have you ever been banned?: no
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: never used it before but I will learn
Are you youtuber? If so, what is your channel?: I am not a youtuber
Why you want to join?: I want a good server which i can play on without being greifed
Choose two colours as you first and second colours on ender storage: [purple],[cyan]