Open Server Infarnum MC [ULTIMATE!! 1.0.2] Fast server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Blizzlike

Jul 29, 2019
25rc9ee.png

Hello everyone.​
New server Ultimate!! pack v1.0.2! (So not recommended!)​
We strive to get the server bigger and better and get more people on it​
so why not start with a forumpost :D.​
We can currently hold up to 20 people but we will increase the max playercount​
once we will reach that limit.​
We got a new server wich has 64 GB ram and a fast connection!​
Hope to see you there!​
Protection:
Mytown protection! So also protected against mod items​
Disabled Mods/Items:
Nothing disabled YET​
Rules:
NR 1: No Griefing in any way even if its with a machine.
NR 2: No Stealing. (may change later on!)
NR 3: No random PVP!​
NR 4: No Racism or Swearing.
This post may change in the future, if anything changes or you cant connect..​
please go to this forumpost to see if anything changed.​
We hope to see you ingame soon! :)
Server IP: 5.39.72.15

Spacecoke

Jul 29, 2019
i enchanted my quantum boots and i instantly crashed when i equiped em, now i cant log in for more than 1 second b4 crashing, probably a bug. is there a way you could remove my boots plz? :p

Frozen_Infinity

Jul 29, 2019
Aah, i have a wireless receiver in my inventory causing me to crash everytime i log on[DOUBLEPOST=1360570384][/DOUBLEPOST]So could you remove the wireless receiver

rye1994

Jul 29, 2019
Hello I would just like to say that this server is amazing!!! The players are all really helpful and friendly!!!

P.S. If you see a floating red alloy wire..... don't move! Lol ;)

wapachoo

Jul 29, 2019
OMG LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG

Spacecoke

Jul 29, 2019
aaaw :( i hope the map is not starting again, i will still stick around if it does though[DOUBLEPOST=1360854769][/DOUBLEPOST]i wonder what made it crash, i was on at the time and i think just 2 other people, i was connecting item tesseracts to the new forestry 2 tree farm when it went down

Frozen_Infinity

Jul 29, 2019
aaaw :( i hope the map is not starting again, i will still stick around if it does though[DOUBLEPOST=1360854769][/DOUBLEPOST]i wonder what made it crash, i was on at the time and i think just 2 other people, i was connecting item tesseracts to the new forestry 2 tree farm when it went down

Well at least we're mods now, compared to the last time.

Blizzlike

Jul 29, 2019
The server crashed cause of some problems with pipes and wouldnt start up.. had to modify the world files to make it work again

but its on now :)

kasper227232

Jul 29, 2019
Spacecoke, and Blizzlike/robnoord. We lost all our stuff and some of our pipes is fucked! so all our stuff barrels items everything is gone