Open Server Infarnum MC [ULTIMATE!! 1.0.2] Fast server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Blizzlike

Jul 29, 2019
Restarted server with a new map..[DOUBLEPOST=1361057996][/DOUBLEPOST]Was really no way to fix the last crash something was rlly bad with the map.. BUT we have a new towny system now and just.. better shit :D

jamzam90

Jul 29, 2019
So its time to start all over... Well at least I hadnt really gotten started myself. For those who had towns are they still in them?

CreeperLover101

Jul 29, 2019
Beautiful and amazing. I'll join. :) (I got banned from another server for spazzing my mouse around.. they thought I was using mods :( oh well, fuck them)

EDIT: Well then, I really didn't do anything and now I'm fucked. Screw this server.

Rikkje

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys yeah we know mo creatures is kinda heavy i tested it ..
Problem at the moment is more.. that the server is laggy so now and then and we have no clue why..
We are allready looking for a new one so we can get less lag with more people....

I personaly like mo creatures cause it gives something next to the machine building (wich i suck at haha)

Demigod

Jul 29, 2019
if the owner is still watching this thread i can't get mo'creatures installed with DW20 v5.1.1 i did what it said on the mo'creatures forumpost and i can see on my multiplayer list that atleast 5 players was on the server so i gotta be doing something wrong please help