Open Server Infarnum MC [ULTIMATE!! 1.0.2] Fast server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

monkey

Jul 29, 2019
hi guys me cant log on the server any more for some reason D: been gone for 2weeks bc me got really sick and wasent able to get out of bed and now me got no clue what mods are needed to join the server S:

monkey

Jul 29, 2019
ok so got to change to the ultament pack? the 1 slowpoke said him self "its not a good idea to use for servers?"

monkey

Jul 29, 2019
oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi JUST SETTLED IN AND UNLOCKED SOME THURMACRAFT STUFF dam it found a grate spot with a zombie dugen in my strip mine for exp

btw whos rob in the forums? the op post? cupple of ppl was being really rude and abuses to my and another player yesterday :(

Bart455

Jul 29, 2019
Now running FTB Ultimate... with a nice group of people, steady server and no lagg at the moment...
Love it!

Globe360

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys, im having a bit of trouble logging in..
I just logged off and was attacked by spiders while i pressed the disconnect button.
Now i dont seem to get in anymore and it gives the message: Login timed out, please try again.

I get this for like 15 minutes now, even tried to log in on another pc.. Please help!

monkey

Jul 29, 2019
globe me getting the same problem sorta tryed to change the time on 1 of my timers holding a block and ofc that kicked me out of the server bc of the redpower bug and now me get that error message when trying to log on the server but me am able to log on with my brothers acc

kasper227232

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys i have noticed that the server is stopped? if you have time to go into the console and open up the server again :)

Spacecoke

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys! Ive not been around for a while and was wondering if you still have a ftb server running?

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
oh i see now. the comment blizzlike made about moving into ultimate pack was from april 2013 not april 2014