Whitelist Server Ineffable Servers | Monster (Recommended Build)| Custom Grief Prevention | Nothing Banned

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome

Welcome to Ineffable Servers and to what I hope is the last whitelist form you ever fill in!
So by now you're probably on your third of fourth server listing, and your beginning to get an idea of what most servers offers. This is a little different, we're not like most servers and unlike most servers we can offer you...

2vspwe1.png

The ultimate in Anti-Griefing plugins - Custom made for modded servers you can be sure that your items are fully protected from those that just want to ruin your day.

A Great Established Community - Ineffable servers has been round a long time, with members who've played on this server group since late 2012 that carry exceptional knowledge in modded and vanilla minecraft. We are constantly building a diverse and friendly community for YOU to join today!

Great access to commands - We try to make as many useful commands as free to use as possible, you will straight away have unlimited access to helpful commands such as /back, /tpa and /home.

Experienced Staff - Our staff and administrators all have copious amounts of server experience, meaning that all issues are solved quickly and efficiently. That is why we can boast a near 100% uptime and is the same reason we are ranked as the #1 Whitelisted Monster server on FTBServers.com.

Our rules may seem like a bit of a mission to read but are only their for the protection of our community, and can be found HERE

Server Specs:
Intel XeonE5 1245v2
4 Cores / 8 Threads at 3.4GHz
32GB RAM
2 x 120GB SSD's
Located In Europe

IP: monster.ineffable-servers.com
TS: ts.ineffable-servers.com
(Please note you will need to enable Blood Magic and Thaumic Tinkerer KAMI in order to join)

If you're still interested (which you will be) then please leave a whitelist app below, I will respond as soon as possible but if you want to speed things up feel free to leave a comment in the shoutbox on our site.

IGN:
How old are You:
Whereabouts do you live (Country):
How long have you been playing FTB:
What made you choose Ineffable?

Thank you, and I hope to see you on Ineffable Servers - Monster edition soon!​

FitoMiner

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FitoMiner
How old are You: 22
Whereabouts do you live (Country): Portugal
How long have you been playing FTB: Hmm, I'd say about... A year and a half? Yeah. Around Since November 2012.
What made you choose Ineffable? Well, I was just looking for a server to record some FTB for my youtube channel (youtube.com/fitominer) and I like what I see. The specs of the server, it's located in europe and I just like the way you phrased everything in general to be honest. You seem professional enough to have a properly ran server which really attracts me.

Thank you for considering my application.

Python

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Hotswapping
How old are You:15
Whereabouts do you live (Country):US
How long have you been playing FTB:Over a year
What made you choose Ineffable?You seem like a great choice for someone who is wanting to just play FTB in a whitelisted community and enjoy all of what FTB has to offer

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Hotswapping
How old are You:15
How long have you been playing FTB:Over a year
What made you choose Ineffable?You seem like a great choice for someone who is wanting to just play FTB in a whitelisted community and enjoy all of what FTB has to offer

You are added my good sir :)

iMTiKo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Im_Tiko
How old are You: 19
Whereabouts do you live (Country): Canada
How long have you been playing FTB: About a year and a half now.
What made you choose Ineffable? No idea, just looking for a small & good server to join and play with some people :p

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Im_Tiko
How old are You: 19
Whereabouts do you live (Country): Canada
How long have you been playing FTB: About a year and a half now.
What made you choose Ineffable? No idea, just looking for a small & good server to join and play with some people :p

You're added :)

Stigma311

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Blaze_Stigma
How old are You:30
Whereabouts do you live (Country):United states
How long have you been playing FTB: about Year or two years haft now
What made you choose Ineffable? Looking for a New server to play on. i am tire of being only one on my other sever

Satanic Angel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gladiator_Titus
How old are You:17
Whereabouts do you live (Country):UK
How long have you been playing FTB: Past year or so
What made you choose Ineffable? Losing motivation playing single player and I like the look of this server

boemer234

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: boemer234
How old are You: 18
Whereabouts do you live (Country): Netherlands
How long have you been playing FTB: about 6 months but that was a pretty long time ago.
What made you choose Ineffable? i wanted to play FTB again and this seems like a good server to get started.

Seth Gillen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ItzMexihulkBruh
How old are You: 18
Whereabouts do you live (Country): United States
How long have you been playing FTB: Since 1.4.7 ultimate
What made you choose Ineffable? I pretty much got hooked on the nothing banned aspect of the server but also whoever bult that spawn build that looks amazing and id like to take a look myself :p

CometWolf

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
CometWolf
How old are You:
Whereabouts do you live (Country):
Norway
How long have you been playing FTB:
Since 1.4.7 ult. Before that i was playing tekkit, so i know my way around most mods.
What made you choose Ineffable?
Since Im a HUGE fan/user of the ComputerCraft mod, im generally just looking for a place where i can use it to it's full extent. 90% of all FTB servers seem to ban or limit turtles, and it's annoying as hell since computercraft is easily one of the most awesome mods for Minecraft. So turtles? Im so in!

kuroikaen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KuroiKaen
How old are You: 16
How long have you been playing FTB: Since the original packs, and tekkit before that.
What made you choose Ineffable?Its a small server so far, and servers are always more fun than single player.

Dustin18232

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: outspokensaint
How old are You: 23
Whereabouts do you live (Country): USA East Coast
How long have you been playing FTB: 2 years
What made you choose Ineffable? Looking for something new.

kuroikaen

Jul 29, 2019
Its telling me I'm missing multiparts pr_100v and pr_f100v.
Any idea?
EDIT: Strike that, figured it out.

Last edited: