Whitelist Server Ineffable Servers | Monster (Recommended Build)| Custom Grief Prevention | Nothing Banned

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
ign; SuchCio strzeleckaktus runage97
How old are You: 17 16 17
Whereabouts do you live (Country): Poland
How long have you been playing FTB: Idk, like from start?
What made you choose Ineffable? Im just looking for server with no banned items to play with friends :).

IGN: El_Raton_Sucio
How old are You: 36
Whereabouts do you live (Country): NC, USA
How long have you been playing FTB: about 1 year and a few months
What made you choose Ineffable? Want to try a new Monster server, been playing dw20, and wanted to try a new mod pack

you are all added :)

Whereabouts do you live (Country): US (CST)
How long have you been playing FTB: Since 1.2.5 original pack
What made you choose Ineffable? Reputation

I have whitelisted the account 'grunden' but you didn't include your ign in the post so I can't add you if its different from your forum name.

IGN: AkillerDogV100
How old are You: 21
Whereabouts do you live (Country): east coast
How long have you been playing FTB: 3 years
What made you choose Ineffable? i like no mods being disabled

one question how often do you do restarts

You're added, I assume you mean map resets, I only reset the map in extreme circumstances. For example world corruption, as a result there is no schedule as to when I reset the map, but rest assured you will most likely have been playing several months by the time one comes around.

018julia018

Jul 29, 2019
ign; 018julia018
How old are You: 17
Whereabouts do you live (Country): Poland
How long have you been playing FTB: Like 3 moths.
What made you choose Ineffable? Friends' recommendation

Abdiel

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question: where is everyone?

I mean: I have explored around spawn for good two hours and I found one functioning player base. Where do people generally build? Is there some kind of community somewhere that I just missed?

I didn't join a multiplayer server to play alone! Where is everybody?

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question: where is everyone?

I mean: I have explored around spawn for good two hours and I found one functioning player base. Where do people generally build? Is there some kind of community somewhere that I just missed?

I didn't join a multiplayer server to play alone! Where is everybody?

People build all over, most people won't have an issue showing you their base, or letting you build near them :) However because there isn't anything like towny installed, people aren't pushed towards building in groups, so they spread out.

Leoxandro

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Leoxandro
How old are You: 23
Whereabouts do you live (Country): Russia
How long have you been playing FTB: For 3 years, almost
What made you choose Ineffable?: I want to play with my friends here

Medved_Niger

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Medved_niger
How old are you: 22
What made choose ineffable: just found it in the list of servers

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Leoxandro
How old are You: 23
Whereabouts do you live (Country): Russia
How long have you been playing FTB: For 3 years, almost
What made you choose Ineffable?: I want to play with my friends here

Ign: Medved_niger
How old are you: 22
What made choose ineffable: just found it in the list of servers

Have added you both, hope you enjoy the server =D

BattleDwarf

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BattleDwarf321
How old are You: 14
Whereabouts do you live (Country): USA! TEXAS
How long have you been playing FTB: 2 years
What made you choose Ineffable? I want a server to play on and i hope this is it.

Questing_FTB_Player

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
LeafBucket

How old are You:

Whereabouts do you live (Country):
England, United Kingdom.

How long have you been playing FTB:
For as long as it has been available to the public. Before then, I was playing Tekkit for over a year. I'm not the most resourceful at all the mods, but I believe that everyone has their own style.

What made you choose Ineffable?
This particular server is in Europe which would give me a more favourable ping than many of the US-based servers. Other than that, I want a mature server to call home; I have recently joined and quit a couple servers recently due to the poor and childlike administration, I'm looking for something genuinely worth the time setting up a Base for.

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
LeafBucket

How old are You:

England, United Kingdom.

For as long as it has been available to the public. Before then, I was playing Tekkit for over a year. I'm not the most resourceful at all the mods, but I believe that everyone has their own style.

This particular server is in Europe which would give me a more favourable ping than many of the US-based servers. Other than that, I want a mature server to call home; I have recently joined and quit a couple servers recently due to the poor and childlike administration, I'm looking for something genuinely worth the time setting up a Base for.

added you, I hope you take the time with us :)

Pixelmnkey

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PixelMnkey
How old are You: 24
Whereabouts do you live (Country): Spain
How long have you been playing FTB: Since 1.2.4
What made you choose Ineffable? I'm looking ( with some friends ) an stable server with a nice comunity to play with, we're a group of 5 players that are helpfull and thrustfully. I've been toying with minecraft since I first made my server back in 1.2.4, and I'm looking for a mature staff and a well managed server.

Last edited:

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PixelMnkey
How old are You: 24
Whereabouts do you live (Country): Spain
How long have you been playing FTB: Since 1.2.4
What made you choose Ineffable? I'm looking ( with some friends ) an stable server with a nice comunity to play with, we're a group of 5 players that are helpfull and thrustfully. I've been toying with minecraft since I first made my server back in 1.2.4, and I'm looking for a mature staff and a well managed server.

added you =D

skittylol

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
Soulg

How old are You:

USA

Since Ultimate, as far as I can remember.

What made you choose Ineffable? I chose this server because it was the most impressive looking from what was available on the Server Promotion section of this Forum.

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
Soulg

How old are You:

USA

Since Ultimate, as far as I can remember.

What made you choose Ineffable? I chose this server because it was the most impressive looking from what was available on the Server Promotion section of this Forum.

added you =D

scarydeaddan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: scarydeaddan

How old are You: 13

Whereabouts do you live (Country): USA

I haven't been playing long, but I have great experience with most mods due to technic and I have already played with friends on this modpack. I decided to start on FTB because of a wider range of modpacks and customizability.

I chose this server because it appeals to me. I enjoy playing with the full power of the pack and I like playing with others in a small community.

Last edited:

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: scarydeaddan

How old are You: 13

Whereabouts do you live (Country): USA

I haven't been playing long, but I have great experience with most mods due to technic and I have already played with friends on this modpack. I decided to start on FTB because of a wider range of modpacks and customizability.

I chose this server because it appeals to me. I enjoy playing with the full power of the pack and I like playing with others in a small community.

whitelisted, enjoy! :)

Cadwae

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cadwae

How old are You: 29

Whereabouts do you live (Country): USA (Arizona)

For quite a long time, at least a few years.

Was looking for a new server for me and a couple friends to join. Something that is steady and has a small/medium population of people. Also looking for something that has Blood Magic and Kami but not Special Mobs and such.

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cadwae

How old are You: 29

Whereabouts do you live (Country): USA (Arizona)

For quite a long time, at least a few years.

Was looking for a new server for me and a couple friends to join. Something that is steady and has a small/medium population of people. Also looking for something that has Blood Magic and Kami but not Special Mobs and such.

added you :)