Whitelist Server Ineffable Servers | Monster (Recommended Build)| Custom Grief Prevention | Nothing Banned

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Gary.

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gary_R
How old are You: 21
Whereabouts do you live (Country): UK
How long have you been playing FTB: This is my first time, I've been away from Minecraft for a few years
What made you choose Ineffable? The main server I played on was community based and I was looking for something similar to start out on FTB and learn the pack​

Red Anchorite

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bakonon
How old are You: 32
Whereabouts do you live (Country): USA
How long have you been playing FTB: About a year
What made you choose Ineffable? Thread seems like the right balance between small, mature and not overbearing. Good rules.

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gary_R
How old are You: 21
How long have you been playing FTB: This is my first time, I've been away from Minecraft for a few years
What made you choose Ineffable? The main server I played on was community based and I was looking for something similar to start out on FTB and learn the pack​
IGN: Bakonon
How old are You: 32
How long have you been playing FTB: About a year
What made you choose Ineffable? Thread seems like the right balance between small, mature and not overbearing. Good rules.

Both added, hope you enjoy it :)

SoSavage775

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SoSavage775
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 2 years
Timezone : central
Why do you want to join? : I've been running a DW20 pack while the owner has been away, and now hes back so i want to take a break from DW20 and try something new.
I'm very good with tech and automation, and if need'ed can help trouble shoot any server problems.

MrDrayth

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gotnks
How old are You: 29
How long have you been playing FTB: A pretty dang long time lol, not consistently, but for long periods here and there since Gregtech was still a new thing in Mindcrack, if that gives you any idea =P
What made you choose Ineffable?: The rules make sense, and I'm primarily after a solid, stable server that keeps the griefers out/under control so I won't have to worry about logging in one day and half my stuff's broken or stolen, as well as the understanding of having fun and not restricting simple, and optioanl, convenience commands like /home or /back.

TylerTeH

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: zZzTeHzZz
How old are You: 15
Whereabouts do you live (Country): United States
How long have you been playing FTB: Since Mindcrack 1.4.7 first came out
What made you choose Ineffable? Well i was scrolling through the server lists. Here it was nothing banned custom grief prevention and i got excited. I hate getting griefed

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SoSavage775
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 2 years
Timezone : central
Why do you want to join? : I've been running a DW20 pack while the owner has been away, and now hes back so i want to take a break from DW20 and try something new.
I'm very good with tech and automation, and if need'ed can help trouble shoot any server problems.
IGN: gotnks
How long have you been playing FTB: A pretty dang long time lol, not consistently, but for long periods here and there since Gregtech was still a new thing in Mindcrack, if that gives you any idea =P
What made you choose Ineffable?: The rules make sense, and I'm primarily after a solid, stable server that keeps the griefers out/under control so I won't have to worry about logging in one day and half my stuff's broken or stolen, as well as the understanding of having fun and not restricting simple, and optioanl, convenience commands like /home or /back.
IGN: zZzTeHzZz
How old are You: 15
Whereabouts do you live (Country): United States
How long have you been playing FTB: Since Mindcrack 1.4.7 first came out
What made you choose Ineffable? Well i was scrolling through the server lists. Here it was nothing banned custom grief prevention and i got excited. I hate getting griefed

all added =D

DoraTheExploder

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kyleman98
How old are You: 16
How long have you been playing FTB: 5 or 6 years
What made you choose Ineffable? I have applied to multiple other whitelist servers, but no response. This looked like a very good server with a nice setup, so I figured I would apply.

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kyleman98
How long have you been playing FTB: 5 or 6 years
What made you choose Ineffable? I have applied to multiple other whitelist servers, but no response. This looked like a very good server with a nice setup, so I figured I would apply.
added you sir :)

ComputerCraft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:IMNOTFINISHED69
Whereabouts do you live (Country):USA
How long have you been playing FTB: I'd say about 2 1/2 years
What made you choose Ineffable? Well I've been looking for a friendly whitelisted server to join and really get into some of the great mods like ComputerCraft in this pack and this seemed like a great server to do it in.

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:IMNOTFINISHED69
Whereabouts do you live (Country):USA
How long have you been playing FTB: I'd say about 2 1/2 years
What made you choose Ineffable? Well I've been looking for a friendly whitelisted server to join and really get into some of the great mods like ComputerCraft in this pack and this seemed like a great server to do it in.
added you :)

ChaoticPancakes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ChaoticPancakes
How long have you been playing FTB: About 2 years
What made you choose Ineffable? Looking at your website showed you have a good number of players online, without it being so many as to be overbearing. Server specs and rules also look good, happy that blood magic and TT are enabled. Server being located in Europe is also a massive plus for me, latency from the UK to US servers can be rather annoying.

JimBrydson

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Brydsen
How long have you been playing FTB: About a year and a half
What made you choose Ineffable? I've gotten to grips with Monster in singleplayer and I want to find a reliable server to try out the multiplayer side of things. From the server spec and website it looks like this is a good place to start.

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ChaoticPancakes
How long have you been playing FTB: About 2 years
What made you choose Ineffable? Looking at your website showed you have a good number of players online, without it being so many as to be overbearing. Server specs and rules also look good, happy that blood magic and TT are enabled. Server being located in Europe is also a massive plus for me, latency from the UK to US servers can be rather annoying.
IGN: Brydsen
How long have you been playing FTB: About a year and a half
What made you choose Ineffable? I've gotten to grips with Monster in singleplayer and I want to find a reliable server to try out the multiplayer side of things. From the server spec and website it looks like this is a good place to start.
both added =D

captainmcc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: captainmcc
How old are You: 15 years old
How long have you been playing FTB: 6-8 months
What made you choose Ineffable? Previously played on this server at a friends house and seemed like a great server and wanted to get back into FTB with some friends

Nadia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dang2569
How old are You: 14
Whereabouts do you live (Country): Singapore (SEA)
How long have you been playing FTB: Used to play intensively on Agrarian Skies for like 1-2 years, but then I got bored by myself so I stopped for a while.
What made you choose Ineffable? This is actually my first time coming back online in 6 months or so, and I really didn't want to just stop playing again coz it was too boring so I just searched for servers and Ineffable seems to be one of the best so far.

vector

Jul 29, 2019
How old are You: 23
Whereabouts do you live (Country): US
How long have you been playing FTB: roughly two years.
What made you choose Ineffable? Don't see too many other quality servers for monster.

Iddias

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iddias
How old are You: 28
Whereabouts do you live (Country): USA, east coast
How long have you been playing FTB: since it came out
What made you choose Ineffable? you have the pack i want play.

H

happysmash27

I pinged it and it says that it is offline. Does anyone know what is going on?