Whitelist Server Incepticraft Mindcrack! [8.2.0] [PLUGINS!] [NEW SERVER!] [DEDICATED 24/7!] [PvE!] [HARD!] [TS3!]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Skiingsmitty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Skiingsmitty
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.): 16 but mature
Have you ever been banned from a server?: Nope
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: Yea played FTB for 1.5+ years now and got really addicted for the past couple of months.
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: To have a place to play with me and my friends. And to have fun while still learning about more mods.
How long do you intend to play on the server?: Probably at least 2-4 hours a day, and more or less on the weekends depending on plans.

Corvellus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Corvellus
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.):24
Have you ever been banned from a server?:yes
If yes then please state why: I was banned during the interview on the server because the admin didnt think id be a good fit because all of his player base was strict military.
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: Yes I played mindcrack ftb on a server for 6 months up until it died
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: I want to play mindcraft again and vanilla even with all its cool new things just isnt as fun as modded.
How long do you intend to play on the server?: Until it dies if I can lol. I really like to partner with someone and build an amazing base and have competitions with people over anything and everything so as long as I can do that I'll stay.