If you could have 3 biotic enhancements...

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Well if I were to get shot one night I would call that night rather interesting.

There is only one night you even do anything, and all the psychomaniac kids are sleepin' so you ain't gonna get shot.
Also you can already ride dem raindeer round town

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
I shall redo my choices.

Bionic brain - So many uses.
Easily programmable nanobots - Also have many uses.
Levitation - Flying is awesome.

If only it wasn't limited to three... *imagines self as JC Denton*

Reactions: PeggleFrank

DrHexatron

Jul 29, 2019
Solar Panel -> built in ac outlet
Usb to plug into computers and interface with them
The ability to do two "higher" things at once. (watch tv while taking notes and understanding both)

50Death

Jul 29, 2019
1. Super Brain (Access to every single one of my memories and super intelligence)
2. Cloaking ability ( So I can be anywhere and no one could see me)
3. Making my own food inside of my body (for the convenience of going to the kitchen everytime I'm hungry

Shakie666

Jul 29, 2019
1. Enhanced brain (as well as increased intellect, can do lightning-fast calculations etc).
2. Skin made from metamaterials (bends light around them, to give invisibility. Best of all, they already exist).
3. Nano-robots that give almost-instantaneous cellular regeneration (for effective immortality. Also repairs my brain cells to prevent things like dementia).

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I'd be made out of billions of indestructible nanobots, which can change everything about themselves, so they can kinda do anything within the laws of physics...