If you could have 3 biotic enhancements...

Insufferable Prick

Jul 29, 2019
If you could have 3 biotic enhancements, or augmentations, what would they be?

Personally I would have a Grapple hand, some gliding wings, and some shock absorbing legs, for long falls.

Chrissy

Jul 29, 2019
High efficiency waste evacuation so using the bathroom isn't ever time consuming,
AR vision that always displayed helpfull information,
Built in sonic screwdriver

Reactions: Technician

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
Sonar in my shins
accelerated movement or time which ever is cooler.
rocket feet so I could fly.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
I'll go with modular brain, so I can insert and extract memories, new abilities, and I'll be able to access my subconscious at whatever time I please.
I'd go with a skin-like alloy in lieu of skin, when hit with force, it instantly toughens up, and it will normally act flexible like skin now.
And I'll finish with a minifridge inside me. Why would you skip out on the best part of food, the tasting! Actually, my brain's new mods could do that for me.
So I'll go with an all-around increase to my physical strength. Maybe 60%, nothing inhuman, these abilities need to go under the radar. And of course with my new brain, I could push my body to it's actual limit, so I'd expect a net strength of 190% of normal.

Sadistical_satan

Jul 29, 2019
My Bionic abilities would include a cloaking device, so I could mosey on over to my buddies tree farm without being seen by 'em..

Second.. Telekinesis.. Because the portal gun is over rated and the gravity gun is too damn expensive too lose to lake of lava..

Thirdly... Nanobot's in my bloodstream. Poisoned? withering? no problem, nanobot's will handle it..

iwishiknew

Jul 29, 2019
I'd also go with a modular/computer like brain that I could download stuff into, such as how to do X or Y or feelings or past experiences.

The second modification would be energy collectors/dispensers, that way I could collect energy, such as kinetic, heat, solar, wind, ect, energy and convert it into energy beams I could use to attack/warm/destroy what ever I wanted.

Underwater exploration adaptations, so I could explore the ocean, see while down there, and survive to massive depths.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
Extreme endurance to survive in any conditions without rest, food, or drink.
Vastly increased reaction time.
Gravity field manipulation.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
The ability to generate water.
The ability to control water in it's various forms.
The ability to Charmspeak.

Reactions: dgdas9

mathjazz

Jul 29, 2019
1) High speed wireless internet connection.
2) Ability to substitute electricity for food. (For when I have access to an outlet, but no food)
3) Ability to convert food into electricity. (For when I need to use an electrical device, but have no outlet)

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
1) High speed wireless internet connection.
2) Ability to substitute electricity for food. (For when I have access to an outlet, but no food)
3) Ability to convert food into electricity. (For when I need to use an electrical device, but have no outlet)

So basically applied energistics IRL and limited to food? (Why limit it to food? ...)

Reactions: mathjazz

arentol

Jul 29, 2019
Perfect Camouflage.
Regeneration.
Generally Superhuman Body (Every aspect better/stronger resulting in being faster, stronger, smarter, etc.)

I am a little confused by most of the responses here though.... What is with all the mechanical enhancements?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Perfect Camouflage.
Regeneration.
Generally Superhuman Body (Every aspect better/stronger resulting in being faster, stronger, smarter, etc.)

I am a little confused by most of the responses here though.... What is with all the mechanical enhancements?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Biotic enhancements is like machine mixed with organic, that is why.

And that last enhancement is more than one enhancement, just choose one like speed, strength, intelligence, or whatever.

pilchar

Jul 29, 2019
1. To have my entire consciousness uploaded onto trillions upon trillions of nanobots and hundreds of thousands of redundancies so that if one nanobot becomes destroyed I don't lose some of my memories or something like that.
2. The ability to control these nanobots as if they were my own limbs.
3. The nanobots have the ability to change things at the molecular level. ( Aka Lets make H2O2 from a load of water and Oxygen by ripping apart the molecules and binding them together)

Reactions: the_j485

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
1. Upgraded "brain" storage unit space, for memories, and the ability to download information.
2. Sonic screwdriver, I could produce the sonic vibrations with my whole body, or just a finger tip.
3. Basic upgrades to body, like better eyesight and muscles.

(I, if you didn't know, based that off of shows. The brain stuff and eyesight is so I can deduce information, as if I was Sherlock, the sonic screwdriver is obviously from Doctor Who, and the muscles (I could download fighting skills and lore) is from Supernatural.)

I'd essentially be one of the best detectives ever.
<33

Reactions: fergcraft