If you could have 3 biotic enhancements...

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, an internet uplink

Muscle stimulation (for lack of excercise)

Glowy eyes (Because why not?)

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I think I want to change mine:

A super-computer with a perfect internet uplink, so I can access the internet and play games any time in my head (thank you Jess :p).
Nanobots inside me to prevent and heal damage.
Jet boots. Because fuck yeah.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Flight​
Invisibility(Ironically possible with today's tech)​
Nanomite machines that work like the worms from Futurama :')​

Reactions: fergcraft

imabanana1337

Jul 29, 2019
the ability to nullify pain at will.
bionic brain for photographic memory, phonographic memory (remembrance by sound association) etc.
fusion reactor core (like tony stark) so that my desktop can be taken to other places than my desk XD

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
the ability to nullify pain at will.
bionic brain for photographic memory, phonographic memory (remembrance by sound association) etc.
fusion reactor core (like tony stark) so that my desktop can be taken to other places than my desk XD
Why lug your desktop around? Wouldn't it be more convenient to make your bionic brain capable of replacing your desktop?

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Good thread creator, I think you mean 'bionic' in the title. 'Biotic' makes me think of Mass Effect :p
Having said that, biotics :D :D :D (especially if I can have Kaylee-level or at least Jack/Samara-level but failing that, Miranda-level), shapeshifting, aaaaand... that's it.
TK and shapeshifting are all a Liara needs ^-^

Sent from boobs (because why not?)

Reactions: Exedra

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
Good thread creator, I think you mean 'bionic' in the title. 'Biotic' makes me think of Mass Effect :p
Having said that, biotics :D :D :D (especially if I can have Kaylee-level or at least Jack/Samara-level but failing that, Miranda-level), shapeshifting, aaaaand... that's it.
TK and shapeshifting are all a Liara needs ^-^

Sent from boobs (because why not?)

How about being able to absorb energy? That would be a handy extra.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
How about being able to absorb energy? That would be a handy extra.

... Dammit. You and your logic. >.<
REVISED LIST: biotics (especially if Kaylee-level or at least Jack/Samara-level), shapeshifting, and energy absorption/conversion to/from mass (because otherwise I could only shapeshift into forms with similar mass to my own).

Reactions: EternalDensity

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
1. Wings so I can fly (Because flying is badass)
2. Shock absorbant legs (because flying could involve falling, and if I ever need to jump off a roof (I like to climb onto buildings in my spare time))
3. Computer-like brain (So I can download music, movies, save thoughts, listen to/watch said movies and music, etc.)

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
1. Wings so I can fly (Because flying is badass)
2. Shock absorbant legs (because flying could involve falling, and if I ever need to jump off a roof (I like to climb onto buildings in my spare time))
3. Computer-like brain (So I can download music, movies, save thoughts, listen to/watch said movies and music, etc.)

What about a shock-absorbent rest of the body as well?