If you could con a Dev for one thing....

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
Sort of like a revamped version of that smart moving mod? I'd like that too. Coupled with waves and a surfboard though, like the yogscast had for that one video.

I used to love surfing games.

A revamped version of Smart Moving, that would feel much more fluid. Instead of going prone all in 1 motion and doing everything in one state to the next, your character and view would shift down to doing that. Also if you were running then did something, you wouldn't all of the sudden stop and do it. you'd keep moving as you transition into that state.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
tengen toppa gurren lagann mechas.

Any mecha is a good mecha right now though.
Comes with free Simon, Kamina and Yoko skins!
And a hand-powered drill!
And tits (LOADS OF THEM)!
And a gun![DOUBLEPOST=1370476910][/DOUBLEPOST]
A revamped version of Smart Moving, that would feel much more fluid. Instead of going prone all in 1 motion and doing everything in one state to the next, your character and view would shift down to doing that. Also if you were running then did something, you wouldn't all of the sudden stop and do it. you'd keep moving as you transition into that state.
A Mirror's Edge mod.

How fucking awesome would that be?

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Any dev? Does that include mojang devs? Because I would want them to finish the new launcher so RP would never have to be updated ever again! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reactions: Chocorate

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
Any dev? Does that include mojang devs? Because I would want them to finish the new launcher so RP would never have to be updated ever again! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I want someone to make frames and motors so we can finally move on. Of course people will still be angry even though we'd have all the features and they have no reason to be angry but you know. Chivalry.

Reactions: ApSciLiara

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
I want someone to make frames and motors so we can finally move on. Of course people will still be angry even though we'd have all the features and they have no reason to be angry but you know. Chivalry.
Guys? Complex Machines from UE has something very similar to RP2 frames. The airship system.

ForJagler

Jul 29, 2019
Dear PowerCrystals... Make Minefactory Reloaded RedNet cables allow Conveyors to ramp.

I so want the left here to work like the right here.

8966677782_5187c679fe_o.png

Dear PC by Saice, on Flickr

Love The Shoop

Totally , always rednet cable underground and derpy conveyor belts.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
hmm not sure which dev could do this but power lines (not sure if its already in a mod) its more for aesthetical purposes instead of having glass fibre cable running under the ground.
If you're building a town on a server you could have power lines going in the streets making it look more realistic

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
An "advanced diamond pipe" that works similar to the apiarists pipe, where you can sort by type of item instead of specific items. There's so many ores and raw materials now, trying to use a diamond pipe to sort items is getting a nightmare. Yes, I know that people will scream and say, just use AE, but that actually limits your options.
Crafting recipe could be 2 oil buckets and a diamond pipe. Give a crafting use for oil, which is in effect a lot of MJ power.

ForJagler

Jul 29, 2019
Sort by items..... Diamond pipes are a sort of , all in one filter , and can't say "Sort by ore" while its used , still though a good idea in the name of "Miners Pipe" , Can be smelted /macerated / drop on mine / ore drop .

Siro

Jul 29, 2019
Dear PowerCrystals... Make Minefactory Reloaded RedNet cables allow Conveyors to ramp.

I so want the left here to work like the right here.

Give it a whack with the appropriate hammer and it should update the conveyor to connect properly.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Give it a whack with the appropriate hammer and it should update the conveyor to connect properly.

Trust me when I say that is not the case when it sit on top of RedNet. There is a reason the screen shot is in a flat world with a connected set on near by blocks for comparison. And it is cut off the The tool I am hold is in deed the hammer.

The Conveyors also have issue with half slabs but not double half slabs also. I was testing some ideas for a ramp when I found out that the conveyors will not connect while sitting on top of some types of blocks.

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
An "advanced diamond pipe" that works similar to the apiarists pipe, where you can sort by type of item instead of specific items. There's so many ores and raw materials now, trying to use a diamond pipe to sort items is getting a nightmare. Yes, I know that people will scream and say, just use AE, but that actually limits your options.
Crafting recipe could be 2 oil buckets and a diamond pipe. Give a crafting use for oil, which is in effect a lot of MJ power.

There IS always the GregTech type sorter...

And I would like the ability to add the sonar goggles from utils, and the goggle/headpiece thing from OpenCCPeriferals as MPS helmet modules.
I simply canno choose between protection, not-eating, being able to control flight (flight control is a helmet module :/) etc, being able to see all sonar like (this would definately be set to a key binding - I want to have it available without swapping something else, not always on) and being able to communicate 2
Way with a computer.

Also, complex machines looks like something to check out - if not for the lasers and stuff, but for the airships/frame replacement.
I bet they are implemented a less hacks way/are a lot less useful/compatible.
I have a feeling, for example, that moving the TC3 crystal core with these is not possible.

ForJagler

Jul 29, 2019
Oh yea ... TC3 are pain in the ass to the fact that you can't silk touch it , miss the old RP2 days...

giesergast

Jul 29, 2019
i want a block that when mobs fall on it the will take fall damage but items will also go trough them :)