If you could con a Dev for one thing....

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Virgoddess

Jul 29, 2019
I always think of things when I'm playing, but I'm drawing a blank now. I'd just like King Lemming and Azanor to make ALL THE THINGS and I'd probably be a happy girl.

Reactions: ApSciLiara

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Giant watermills that would generate a fuckton of energy (probably EU). Or dam(n)s!

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I have quite a few of these brewing in my head (they are all for vanilla devs):

1. Remove bats. I have a phobia of bats and spend a hell of a lot of time in the caves.

2. Obsidian Armor/Tools. Obsidian armor would come already prepaired with blast protection when you craft it and a tier in between iron and diamond in strength, tools would last longer, but can't mine diamonds, redstone, or lapiz.

3. (I'm currently writing a mod for this) Jungle, spruce, and birch pressure plates.

4. Wounds. If you get shot, sliced, bit, or blown up and you aren't wearing armor (arrows would depend on where you get shot) you get a wound. Wounds could be repaired with paper. This is in ScavengeCraft and MineZ.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
have ores that generate in UB stone have the UB stone texture. (as in, if it's iron generating in a green schist area, have the brown iron texture be ontop of the green schist colour (idk if I'm making sense... it's 2am)

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Oh you reminded me. Crafting tables, chests, doors, etc in the different wood colors would be awesome (I know Natura does some of this)

Oooo, that's a good idea. Would you like me to work on adding this to the mod?

have ores that generate in UB stone have the UB stone texture. (as in, if it's iron generating in a green schist area, have the brown iron texture be ontop of the green schist colour (idk if I'm making sense... it's 2am)

Nope, you are not making sense.

Sadistical_satan

Jul 29, 2019
A UU matter bee from extra bees.

You mean something like a "synthetic" bee?

Synthetic bee's couldn't just be bred, they would have to be CRAFTED!
They would produce synthetic comb's that when centrifuged, yield's a "putty propolis" and a random chance of getting plastic, slime balls or machine parts.
Re-centrifuging the putty-propolis would yield the UU matter.. :)

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
You mean something like a "synthetic" bee?

Synthetic bee's couldn't just be bred, they would have to be CRAFTED!
They would produce synthetic comb's that when centrifuged, yield's a "putty propolis" and a random chance of getting plastic, slime balls or machine parts.
Re-centrifuging the putty-propolis would yield the UU matter.. :)

Bees and Turtles.... soon everything will be done by turtles form mats made from bees.

Not sure how I feel about that.

Bomb Bloke

Jul 29, 2019
Just so happens that the bulk of my metals already come from a bunch of alvearies with a turtle centrifuging/combining/furnacing the output...

Yes, I've programmed a turtle to play Minecraft for me.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
To Elloram: Fix yer damn autoassign feature in your config. It keeps forgetting that there are now 4096 block IDs. I mean, come on! We've had 4096 block IDs for how long now?

To ThatGuyWhoMakesExtraUtilities: Make a upgraded transfer node which works over unloaded chunks and loads a chunk where placed.(kinda like the ones prior to the latest update)

To ThePeopleWhoMakeBoP: Please, don't make the Flower Child achievement a root achievement. It blocks all of the other achievements when you're not near any flowers from your mod.

To the IC2 Devs: Where the fuck is our vodka? We have Potatoes, now, so get with the program and make vodka.

To the maker of Growth Craft: Can we please have some vodka? Everyone likes Vodka!

To Sir Sengir: Please make it so we can make various treats with our fruits, such as Lemonade with the new Lemons. Oh, and Cider please. Yes, apple juice is now fruit juice, I know. But people LOVE Cider.

To Mithion: Please make pumpkin juice that restores some mana possible.

To Bluedart: Please make a NEI Plugin for the force wand transmutations.

To PowerCrystals: Keep up the good work. And maybe release a video on how to use the new Laser Drill.

To mDyio: Please make Natura Wood count for the Got Wood achievement.