Whitelist Server Idrols Server[Monster 1.1.1][Whitelist][Grief Prev][TS3][Keep Items on death][24/7][dedicated]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

klos72

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: woavaba
2. Age: 17
3. Country: Finland
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes I do
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? Since mincraft was in beta.
7. Why should your whitelist application go thru? Im looking for a good time with friends on this server!
Welcome Woavaba!

XxSaRobz09xX

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: XxSaRobz09xX
2. Age: 19
3. Country: UK
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? Not sure if it counts a ban, I used to play on a server that had no age limit. But, the kids and teens were causing too much trouble so they raised the age limit to 25+, sadly, I am 19 so I got taken off the whitelist.
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yup
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? Around 2 years. I used to play Tekkit Classic but it got boring so I moved onto FTB which is way better!
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? I have been looking for a good server to play on since I have got taken off the whitelist for the other server. After reading the rules and other stuff about the server, its made me want to play on the server! Also, I hate Geostrata :D

NimeniAltu666

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: NimeniAltu666
3. Country: Romania
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope :D
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Of course, and I don't intend to either.
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? Since the 1.2.5 Tekkit came out :)
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? Well, i really like mods, and i just hate the idea of playing SP. Untill now i haven't been able to find a good server without griefers and all that nasty stuff.

klos72

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: XxSaRobz09xX
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? Not sure if it counts a ban, I used to play on a server that had no age limit. But, the kids and teens were causing too much trouble so they raised the age limit to 25+, sadly, I am 19 so I got taken off the whitelist.
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yup
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? Around 2 years. I used to play Tekkit Classic but it got boring so I moved onto FTB which is way better!
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? I have been looking for a good server to play on since I have got taken off the whitelist for the other server. After reading the rules and other stuff about the server, its made me want to play on the server! Also, I hate Geostrata :D
1. In-Game Name: NimeniAltu666
3. Country: Romania
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope :D
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Of course, and I don't intend to either.
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? Since the 1.2.5 Tekkit came out :)
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? Well, i really like mods, and i just hate the idea of playing SP. Untill now i haven't been able to find a good server without griefers and all that nasty stuff.
Welcome to the server!!!!

XxSaRobz09xX

Jul 29, 2019
This is a good server but the problem is that in the chat I am getting ignored a little, for example, I ask a question and I get no reply. I say something and I get no reply. I did join a server so I can talk to people in the chat while playing so if it keeps going on I might leave...

itsmeartur

Jul 29, 2019
This is a good server but the problem is that in the chat I am getting ignored a little, for example, I ask a question and I get no reply. I say something and I get no reply. I did join a server so I can talk to people in the chat while playing so if it keeps going on I might leave...
You probaly on when its busy online becouse i havent seen anyone been ignored at the server yet.

or they are not sure how to answer you

idrol

Jul 29, 2019
I was on a little yesturday but it was a realy busy day so sorry if i didnt reply but i was mostly afk the whole day.

Laughingghost

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: Laughingghost
2. Age: 24
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yup!
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? Few years, started with tekkit prior to ftb. Mincraft since alpha though.
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? I'm a mature player who wants to get involved with a nice social server, plan to build a kick ass base with some nice automation going on. I'm a fan of the direwolf series, so will be attempting to match/modify a few builds seen on the forgecraft server.

klos72

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: Laughingghost
2. Age: 24
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yup!
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? Few years, started with tekkit prior to ftb. Mincraft since alpha though.
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? I'm a mature player who wants to get involved with a nice social server, plan to build a kick ass base with some nice automation going on. I'm a fan of the direwolf series, so will be attempting to match/modify a few builds seen on the forgecraft server.
Sorry for the long waiting time but you are whitelisted! :D

klos72

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: rvdmaazen
2. Age: 17
3. Country: The Netherlands
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? No
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes, of course
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? I think for almost two years or so.
7. Why should your whitelist application go thru? I am a friendly and mature guy who loves to automate things. If needed, I could help out other people who are having problems.
Whitelisted!

Hejgaard

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: Hejgaard
2. Age: 20
3. Country: Denmark
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope!
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? I will behave :)
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? A few months on/off, not an expert tbh, but I have people to hold my hands!
7. why should your whitelist application go thru?
I am here to play with my friend Laughingghost. I am a nice and friendly guy.
I am also owner of the server TheCave, an active server running since early January so I know how to NOT make life miserable for the server admins ;)

byggeee

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: ello1
2. Age: 15
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? 2 years
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? I want to play with my friends

klos72

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: Hejgaard
2. Age: 20
3. Country: Denmark
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope!
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? I will behave :)
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? A few months on/off, not an expert tbh, but I have people to hold my hands!
7. why should your whitelist application go thru?
I am here to play with my friend Laughingghost. I am a nice and friendly guy.
I am also owner of the server TheCave, an active server running since early January so I know how to NOT make life miserable for the server admins ;)
1. In-Game Name: ello1
2. Age: 15
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? 2 years
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? I want to play with my friends
Both Whitelisted Welcome!

Korrollir

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: Korrollir
2. Age: 35 aka well-aged
3. Country: USA
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? Not once. Rules are pretty easy to follow.
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yep.
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? Since the days of Tekkit 1.2.5 up to present.
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? I love how MC makes you think and be creative, especially with mods. Add in a good community and it's even better.

R0ckpillar

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: R0ckpillar (zero not an o)
2. Age: 16
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? Not at all. Im respectful to owners.
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? Playing for over a year not far after the start of Tekkit 1.2.5.
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? I love how modded MC lets you be more creative and give you the opportunity to do more things. It stops you form being bored of continuously doing vanilla MC.

klos72

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: Korrollir
2. Age: 35 aka well-aged
3. Country: USA
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? Not once. Rules are pretty easy to follow.
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? Since the days of Tekkit 1.2.5 up to present.
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? I love how MC makes you think and be creative, especially with mods. Add in a good community and it's even better.
Welcome to your server![DOUBLEPOST=1400675345][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. In-Game Name: R0ckpillar (zero not an o)
2. Age: 16
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? Not at all. Im respectful to owners.
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? Playing for over a year not far after the start of Tekkit 1.2.5.
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? I love how modded MC lets you be more creative and give you the opportunity to do more things. It stops you form being bored of continuously doing vanilla MC.
Whitelist Denied!