Whitelist Server Idrols Server[Monster 1.1.1][Whitelist][Grief Prev][TS3][Keep Items on death][24/7][dedicated]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

klos72

Jul 29, 2019
Server Ip: idrol.net
The lag issue has now been fixed!
Welcome to our Monster 1.1.1 Server
Join our ts3 server: idrol.net

Rules
  • Be respectful to people! noone likes a duche!
  • No hacking/glitching/cheating
  • No racism or other offensive remarks.
  • This is mature server so please keep the chat box free of cursing!
  • No griefing/stealing/scaming.
  • Please do not ask for items.
  • No quarries with water & lava inside allowed.
  • No private mystcraft ages allowed!
Whitelist Applications

We will look up you for bans and other stuff so be honest in the application plus noone likes a liar.
In-Game Name:
2. Age:
3. Country:
4. Have you ever been banned? Why?
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft?
7. why should your whitelist application go thru?

These players are currently whitelisted:
Code:
idrol147
klos71
dog1997
niborin
wartoru
ninjax11
black28leaf
blaze_stigma
varitul
voidur
lukybee
2222carson
Strikingwolf
kayrose
smokey58ps
wolfe02
InOrder
cvgrim
Crystalysys
Charfair1
ItsMeArtur
ALEXalex251
Cirathorn
moogleftw

Other Info and good to know

• TeamSpeak3 IP: idrol.net
  • These mods are disabled:
GeoStrata, DyeTrees, Endernet, LycanitesMobsComplete, ElectricCraft, Advance Genetics.​

• Enable these mods to play on our server:
BloodMagic, MeteorCraft, ThaumicTinkererKAMI,Torch Levers and any mini-map of your choice.
  • We have no banned items! :D
  • This is a normal Difficult server!
Have Fun!

Last edited:

Lexar

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: Wartoru
2. Age: 18
3. Country: United States
4. Have you ever been banned? Why?: Not since 1.0 days back in 2011 for pvping in non pvp areas.
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? Since Mindcrack back in 2012
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? Because i'm an active player who can help less experienced people with certain mods and have a positive attitude towards others.

idrol

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: Wartoru
2. Age: 18
4. Have you ever been banned? Why?: Not since 1.0 days back in 2011 for pvping in non pvp areas.
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? Since Mindcrack back in 2012
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? Because i'm an active player who can help less experienced people with certain mods and have a positive attitude towards others.
Whitelist accepted

Last edited:

MetaTone

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: NinjaX11
2. Age: 16
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? Never been banned before.
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? I've been playing vanilla minecraft since late 2011 ish, and ftb since early 2012 when I used to do self modding.
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? Since I'm very friendly, kind, and can help most people with problems they have concerning any mod.

klos72

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: NinjaX11
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? Never been banned before.
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? I've been playing vanilla minecraft since late 2011 ish, and ftb since early 2012 when I used to do self modding.
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? Since I'm very friendly, kind, and can help most people with problems they have concerning any mod.
Welcome to our Comunity NinjaX11

Masos

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: Black28leaf
2. Age: 15
3. Country: Native Country from China but then moved to USA, Newyork.
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? : Not ever in my FTB lifetime but in some vanilla faction servers I've been banned a couple of times because I was insisting that we betray someone but that was way back when I first started Minecraft.
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? I've been playing FTB since early 2013. I first started on the Direwolf20 and because I didn't know much, I pretty much ragequitted. Two months later, I got back into FTB and started playing Unleashed. I've been playing unleashed for a very long time now and decided to give monster a go, I have no experience or whatsoever concerning FTB Monster.
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? To me, I think that i'm a very good person. I'm honest and well.. perhaps well-respected but then again, that's just my own opinion about myself.
If this application gets accepted, I will look forward to playing with you guys!

klos72

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: Black28leaf
2. Age: 15
3. Country: Native Country from China but then moved to USA, Newyork.
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? : Not ever in my FTB lifetime but in some vanilla faction servers I've been banned a couple of times because I was insisting that we betray someone but that was way back when I first started Minecraft.
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? I've been playing FTB since early 2013. I first started on the Direwolf20 and because I didn't know much, I pretty much ragequitted. Two months later, I got back into FTB and started playing Unleashed. I've been playing unleashed for a very long time now and decided to give monster a go, I have no experience or whatsoever concerning FTB Monster.
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? To me, I think that i'm a very good person. I'm honest and well.. perhaps well-respected but then again, that's just my own opinion about myself.
If this application gets accepted, I will look forward to playing with you guys!
Welcome Black28leaf

Masos

Jul 29, 2019
May I ask? I'm a bit confused. I'm getting a technical problem here. I can't join the server that the following multiparts are not installed in this client. pr_100v and pr_f100v.
I want to join the server as soon as possible but I can't.
I tried disabling the mods and enabling the mods that you asked me too, but I just can't seem to get pass this problem.

klos72

Jul 29, 2019
May I ask? I'm a bit confused. I'm getting a technical problem here. I can't join the server that the following multiparts are not installed in this client. pr_100v and pr_f100v.
I tried disabling the mods and enabling the mods that you asked me too, but I just can't seem to get pass this problem.
server is running on monster version 1.1.1 and not the recommended join our teamspeak channel if it dosen't work :)

klos72

Jul 29, 2019
Did it work?

Stigma311

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: Blaze_stigma
2. Age:30
3. Country:United states ( GA )
4. Have you ever been banned? Why?never been banned, i am the mosty friendly personal of all.
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? I agree that on the no cursing
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft?been Playing Mindcraft for two years . then two years i start with FTB Packs i had play on was FTB Unleashed, Direwolf20 and Ultimate Packs.
7. why should your whitelist application go thru?
Please i am friendly person well not really

Varitul

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: Varitul
2. Age: 25
3. Country: USA
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? No
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yup
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? 1-2 years
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? Because I am easy to get along with.

idrol

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: Varitul
2. Age: 25
3. Country: USA
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? No
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yup
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? 1-2 years
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? Because I am easy to get along with.
Welcome Varitul

Voidur

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: Voidur
3. Country: New Zealand
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? No.
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Ofcourse.
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft?Started when Ultimate came out. haven't played since Monster was released.
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? Would like to have fun and join a nice community.

klos72

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: Voidur
3. Country: New Zealand
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? No.
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Ofcourse.
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft?Started when Ultimate came out. haven't played since Monster was released.
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? Would like to have fun and join a nice community.
welcome Voidur enjoy your stay!

lukybee

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: lukybee
4. Have you ever been banned? no
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? yes
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? I picked up ftb about a month after it came out
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? Im would like a helpful community with little lag.

idrol

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: lukybee
4. Have you ever been banned? no
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? yes
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? I picked up ftb about a month after it came out
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? Im would like a helpful community with little lag.
Welcome lukybee

22222carson

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name:2222carson
2. Age:16
3. Country:Netherlands
4. Have you ever been banned? Why?Nope
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?Yes i do and i totally agree
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft?yes i have
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? because i really wanna play on a new cool server and have fun