Idiotically Simple Werewolf Game Thread!

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
I've dropped a not-so-subtle hint about my role already. Go figure it out and let the wolves get their bite in first.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
almsot forgot...

vote for Erin
nothing against you but my gut doesn't think leth is lying.. that my opinion tho.

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
Actually having found the hint he speaks of... I'm going to vote Erin. But I believe my switch my be to late. No one to guard him now from death. Though his will be innocent blood.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Vote count:
erindalc (3): Lethosos, fowltief, Scottly
Lethosos (1): sgbros
RealKC (1): erindalc

@RealKC You have yet to vote.

I suppose I'm likely to get lynched.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
welp, hello, was busy today and played too much terraria vote scottly, I dont have enough time to think of a better vote, and I generally don't like to jump on bandwagons

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
End Day 4!

Erindalc(3): fowltief, lethosos, scottly318
lethosos(1): sgbros1
scottly(1): RealKC

• Erindalc was lynched! He was a Vanillager!
Start Day 5!

Remaining Players:
  1. Fowltief
  2. Lethosos
  3. Scottly318
  4. sgbros1
  5. RealKC

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
I'm confident of leth's innocence. Fowl seems safe. That leaves sg and realkc. Realkc has offered little to the hunt. His screen grab only showed he played today but not how much and when he was truly last seen., Sg didn't want to bandwagon. But past that has been to random to predict. Any additions or subtractions

Reactions: 016Nojr

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Sg didn't want to bandwagon. But past that has been to random to predict. Any additions or subtractions
Well I voted leth before everyone thought Erin was cool, then I left because of school and stuff.

Kc's screen grab kinda showed nothing, and is pretty easy to fake. But leth still seems suspicious and Scott's rising too by defending leth without reason.

Eh, bandwagons sound fun. Kc it is

Reactions: Pyure

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
There is merit to my defense of leth. I've done my homework. He's dropped hints as to who he is. I feel comfortable with my assessment