Idiotically Simple Werewolf Game Thread!

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
Any particular reason for voting for me Erin? So far we have what looks like a random lynch. Vote realkc because so far I have nothing to go off.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Lets play the top-wolves game.

My top-wolves are the_j, realkc and scottly.

I don't like the_j because I feel like he protected someone last night. I don't like realkc because he could have been protected. I don't like scottly because I'm finding good reasons to be suspicious of people and he isn't.

Robijn could have been protected too last night, but I feel like the wolves slept away their wolfkill and robijn was more active than that. So he's my top town.

Vote the_J

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
(I have a legit reason for missing D1--I'm waiting on my phone to get its damned service back on for some reason, since last night. Usually I use Tapatalk to communicate on the forums.)

I think the wolfkill slipup is due to all the wolves being a lazy SoB. Let's see... Pyure, Cheesy, Erin, and Gorebutt are all usually prompt in at least one vote in the wolf convo, based on past behaviors. Not sure about Scott, but I'll be happy to vote The_J to see if that smokes one out. I can always watch the others for confirmation.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Vote nojr no point yet. just hope he wakes up. I do think the wolfs slept also.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
We all seem to be running on fairly empty tanks. But here's my two cents.

My gut says pyure is town. Based on the sample size i have to go off.
Erin seems town as well. Being willing to open up coversations (even if I was the vote) feels.... ok to me
Leth (valid excuse or not) and nojr I've got no read based on no day 1 vote and only leth replying today. Though leth has at least replied and added nothing but agreement... which feels a tad false.
Realkc, the_j, sg all feel wolffish.
Fowl is just to random to guess

So while posting this gives a read. I still stick with realkc

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Eh I have no clue either so

upload_2017-1-8_12-5-21.png

vote kc

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
sg is rocketing up my suspicion meter real quick.
scottly thx for providing some analysis. I wish I could remember what I learned about you in the last few games we played or I'd have a better feel for whether this were your wolf-style...

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Lets play the top-wolves game.

My top-wolves are the_j, realkc and scottly.

I don't like the_j because I feel like he protected someone last night. I don't like realkc because he could have been protected. I don't like scottly because I'm finding good reasons to be suspicious of people and he isn't.

Robijn could have been protected too last night, but I feel like the wolves slept away their wolfkill and robijn was more active than that. So he's my top town.

Vote the_J
Look at it this way. I could have voted for either of the top two, and that would've been more likely to make their death a certainty. If I was a wolf, that's something to definitely go for if I'm protecting someone. I might have piled onto the bandwagon to ensure Real survived, if I really was protecting him.
I voted for you simply because that's what I do. Look at my previous games.

Last edited:

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
Vote the_j previous games aside... I feel like you were protecting someone. I don't know who... but you're hiding something. Pardon the change goreae

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
My quick analysis: Pyure, Scottly, and the_j (less so than the other two, I've not played a lot of games with him) feel towny to me.

Fowltief, I feel kinda meh about. He isn't normally super active but at the same time, I feel like he's intentionally being quiet.

sg is being random and somewhat suspicious, but this doesn't feel different than his normal play to me.

Vote fowltief