Idiotically Simple Werewolf Game Thread!

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
End Day 2
the_j(3): pyure, lethosos, scottly
sgbros1(2): 016nojr, RealKC
RealKC(1): sgbros1
fowltief(1): erindalc
016nojr(1): fowltief

• The_j was lynched. He was the Seer!
Start day 3!

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
..Another day with no kills from wolves? Can we just start with the least active people and start lynching from the top or something at this point?

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
So seer and a villager are gone... that leaves bodyguard, medium as roles with powers.

Active people have been me and you pyure, Erin, sg, fowl, leth and nojr have been quiet. Leth has a minor excuse for d1. With as quiet as these have been and the lack of wolf kills... I'm going to vote sg. Rng rings of "my fellow wolves are absent"

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Maybe I was wrong about Pyure. I've fallen for that before.
Scottly does feel town....almost too much in a way. But he hasn't done anything to make me think he's a wolf.
Lethosos: Wolfy maybe? Not too sure
sgbros1: *shrug*
nojr: I feel like he's not trying...
RealKC: *shrug*
fowltief: Quiet. Could be wolf, could be not.

Top wolves: Fowl, Leth, Pyure.

Did I miss anyone?

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
So seer and a villager are gone... that leaves bodyguard, medium as roles with powers.

Active people have been me and you pyure, Erin, sg, fowl, leth and nojr have been quiet. Leth has a minor excuse for d1. With as quiet as these have been and the lack of wolf kills... I'm going to vote sg. Rng rings of "my fellow wolves are absent"
I was atleast present today and claim that my diseappearance two days ago was because I forgot WW games existed :rolleyes:

I shall now go to bed zzzZZZ:(

Antismite zzZzz pyure zzzz

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Shit. I pegged J as one since he's one of those types that need a prod to remember to do a wolfkill.

I'm tossing a vote on Njor since he's also one of THOSE types, too. Sooner or later it'll hit.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I'm going with vote nojr for now. I noticed he's been massively quiet. I also just realized he forgot to tradition-vote me, which is a little weird. Thanks?

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
I'm going with vote nojr for now. I noticed he's been massively quiet. I also just realized he forgot to tradition-vote me, which is a little weird. Thanks?
If you dont remember, I was not present at day 1 and you are now lynching a perfectly ordinary villager. :(

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Vote sg for now, if I don't forget to come back later, I'll take a look at what analysis has been made and see wether I should change my vote or not.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
I'm just kinda sad you guys don't know my play style.

But anyways, since J the seer said this:

Vote pyure
I forgot this :eek:

If Pyure is a wolf then Leth is probably aswell, 17 min apart (Might be a coincidence)

My vote should not be considered an antismite anymore, just a regular vote Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I forgot this :eek:

If Pyure is a wolf then Leth is probably aswell, 17 min apart (Might be a coincidence)

My vote should not be considered an antismite anymore, just a regular vote Pyure
Actually, my read on Leth is town. My read on Nojr is top-wolf. sgbros is super neutral. I almost feel like he's trying to wolfhunt, except he sent me an uncharacteristic PM this morning digging for info.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
it's easier to post during the week when i'm at my work computer ... weekends tend to be slow as i'm out the house and easily distracted.

vote Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
it's easier to post during the week when i'm at my work computer ... weekends tend to be slow as i'm out the house and easily distracted.

vote Pyure
If you're going to be inactive on weekends, at least go through and analyze posts instead of just sheep-lynching towns. Guys, I'm town.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Actually, my read on Leth is town. My read on Nojr is top-wolf. sgbros is super neutral. I almost feel like he's trying to wolfhunt, except he sent me an uncharacteristic PM this morning digging for info.
If you're talking about sg, last time he PM'ed me asking for my role, town lost, just sayin' ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Edit: IIRC