I think Eloorams behaviour regarding transformators is arrogant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kruppi

Jul 29, 2019
No personal Attacks Allowed
Excuse me, but why is Elooram so rude and stardily refuses to allow the FTB-team or some other modders to develop transformater-machines to transform EU and MJ to Bluetricity.
At least as long as there are only these complicated and unusefull ways to gain bluetricity - solar panels and geothermal generators - it should give special machines to transform the energy - as they do exist for a long time for IC <-> BC now.
Why isn't Elooram creating a few more generators and why not giving a permission for others to create something great and usefull?

Reactions: Dravarden

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
Why isn't Elooram creating a few more generators and why not giving a permission for others to create something great and usefull?

It is her mod, and as such, she can do whatever she wants.

She may have some energy conversion solution in the works, but on the bright side, blutricity is fairly easy to generate.

Molten

Jul 29, 2019
Rude ? Arrogant ? Just because she does things a certain way ?
A friendly bit of advice: maybe you need to check yourself for such attributes. Might want to check self entitlement issues too.

Post No2 told you all you need to know anyway.
Because it's something she created and has the right to do whatever she wants with it maybe?

hotblack desiato

Jul 29, 2019
but on the other hand, you can set up thermopiles. just build them, and they generate endlessly energy. without the need of sunlight or fuel. they even don't consume the lava which is required close to the thermopile.

noskk

Jul 29, 2019
I think BC is the cheapest, fuel+combustion engines+aqueous accumulators :p

King Lemming

Jul 29, 2019
Nothing good can come of this. But I'll bite.

Modders are allowed to have a vision for their mod and while you can argue about copyright and that stuff all day long, modders unquestionably have the right to not add a feature if they do not want to. No reason or explanation is required. There's nothing rude about it. Frankly the IC <-> BC conversion isn't really a good thing, and adding Blutricity into the mix would be less than ideal for any of the mods involved.

Kruppi

Jul 29, 2019
Rude ? Arrogant ? Just because she does things a certain way ?
A friendly bit of advice: maybe you need to check yourself for such attributes. Might want to check self entitlement issues too.

Post No2 told you all you need to know anyway.

Ah. English is not my native languege and arrogant is probable not the corret word. Don't be rude.
Of course it is her mod and she has the right to do with it what ever she wants. But her mod is object of "public" interest and as long as she offers the mod to the players she probable has some kind of responsibility for what she does. Example: Billionaires own their money and have any right to do with it what ever they want. But they are massively critizised when they are living a live like gods while millions on earth have to hunger. People say: "They own so much, they won't even recognize if they give millions to charity." Maybe a stupid example, but we can say nearly same about transformators: "Why doesn't she allow them to include them? She won't get hurt by it, her mod will not be damaged and other transformators can be used until she creates her own ones (a thing she seems to be still forgeting)"

Little old me has of course no "self entitlement issues", yes. I am just a gamer who is wondering why she seems to block good ideas which would help FTB. And maybe the question for the "why" sounded a bit more aggresive as it was planed.

Molten

Jul 29, 2019
she probable has some kind of responsibility for what she does.

Errm, no she doesn't. She didn't sell you anything, and no one forced anyone to use her mod.
Mojang has a responsibility to you because they sold you a product. But Modders on the whole don't.

But as you said English is not your first language I accept you didn't mean to come accross how it sounded.
Making suggestions or "I wish" is fine. But modders owe us nothing.

bad wolf

Jul 29, 2019
I also like the fact, that the thread creator is a member of this forum for only a day...

russjr08

Jul 29, 2019
I also like the fact, that the thread creator is a member of this forum for only a day...
Probably because he signed up to post...? I've done that at a lot of places, since you have to be a member to post.. He could've even been a lurker, and wanted to speak out now.

To the OP:
Why does she not allow others? Well, it's her mod, she can do whatever she wants. But knowing Eloraam, she probably has some ideas up her sleeve, or she may not. I think it may be because Blutricity is VERY easy to get right now. It would be extremely OP to convert it to EUs.

Anyways, we don't know why she doesn't. Maybe its too OP, maybe she has tricks up her sleeve, or maybe she just doesn't want to allow it.

bad wolf

Jul 29, 2019
Probably because he signed up to post...? I've done that at a lot of places, since you have to be a member to post.. He could've even been a lurker, and wanted to speak out now.

To the OP:
Why does she not allow others? Well, it's her mod, she can do whatever she wants. But knowing Eloraam, she probably has some ideas up her sleeve, or she may not. I think it may be because Blutricity is VERY easy to get right now. It would be extremely OP to convert it to EUs.

Anyways, we don't know why she doesn't. Maybe its too OP, maybe she has tricks up her sleeve, or maybe she just doesn't want to allow it.
It is just, that he created an accoutn an imediatly started to complain about others

Status
Not open for further replies.