I hate that!

mathjazz

Jul 29, 2019
You have a will, and with training you can learn to overcome these impulses.

I hate that plane tickets to Seattle cost hundreds of dollars.

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
If you feel like you shouldn't be doing them, don't do them. In my household if I don't do the dishes I don't get a plate. If I don't do my laundry I dont get clothes. I usually do it for everyone else though because i spend the most time at home. I also clean for everyone.

I hate how I don't hate anything right now. I'm happy.
REDDIT.PNG

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, you could have something to hate!

I hate how the no topic forums are down. No 3rd chapter, sorry guys.

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
Me too, but there's no point hating what's going to happen. You can try to make it better to the extent of your ability, but you cannot do any more. I've actually been thinking about this a lot lately, and I think the best thing I can say is don't worry about what you cant control.\

I hate that school hasnt started yet.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
The windy weather powers windmills, meaning free electricity for everyone. Or until it's regulated.

I hate flood filters.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Lag makes that moment when you finally have no lag all the more satisfying.

I hate the direction that Disney Channel has taken with what it shows.

Sent from boobs (because why not?)

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
Then don't watch the Disney channel. The Disney channel is complete shit and nothing will change. But there will always be a place in my heart for Disneyland and The Lion King.

I hate that on the days I happen to get a lot of protein and go out to dinner with friends and eat tons of meat, I don't work out after that. But then when I do work out, I'm starving and only ate a bag of Doritos. I try to force myself to at least work out a little at home those nights, but I can't do 60 situps and 50 pushups if I'm not in the right atmosphere, with sweaty 200lbs men all around me.

mathjazz

Jul 29, 2019
Invite a 200lbs man to live with you. Then you do not have to go to the gym to work out. Also, you can eat protein all the time now, since you will work out all of the time. Plus, some people do not even have a bag of Doritos, so you are lucky for that.

I hate that there are not more hours in a day.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
But 6 hours is nothing, my school goes for 8 hours... And don't get me started on jobs

I hate Reality TV Shows

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
... You can't say that, even if you don't agree you have to find a bright side, even if it's ridiculous