I hate that!

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
If they want to not support 99.99% of their intelligent user base, then that's their problem. If it's made in the time of an OS, it should support that OS.

I hate seeing groups of people, getting to know them all extremely well, and then having my visions of others plagued by my previous experiences, making me act either too nice, too mean, or too boring around others, based upon their lookalikes. And having all of my conversational and emotional parts of my mind trigger and go into a frenzy from two people who look almost exactly the same with only a difference in personality. I walked into a room full of strangers and I recognized everyone there, until I read their names, at which point I was infinitely confused.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
At least when you do that, you emit an aura of confidence that people can respect.

I hate how everyone always thinks my avatar is from somewhere other than it originated. Wreck-it Ralph ≠ Despicable me, and PASWG ≠ MLP. Not that they aren't all great, as I've watched them all, and enjoyed them thoroughly.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
It's okay, because as I just noted on your wall, after seeing your avatar now I'm running my P&SwG soundtrack as my background music for the evening.

I hate migraines.

Reactions: Jess887cp

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
The fact that you have had and ended a migraine shows that like everything in the world, it's not permanent. That's what I like to remind myself a lot, especially since the last few weeks I've been dealing with anxiety and other things brought on by boredom and sitting in the house all summer. C:

I hate that sometimes I can't sleep

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Ah but without them we would not know what is karma and what isn't!

I hate when people I know take a while to recognise me, despite me remembering them immediately.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
That's completely normal for them to not remember you instantly. It just means that you remember people more strongly.

I hate dying in FTL, from stupid things like selling my last crew member to a slave trader or getting killed by 4 mk. 3 attack drones.

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
Effing drones, man. Missile/Ion drones made me stop playing the game. At least you can mod that game well.

I hate it when Fallout 3 uses that terrible color filter like Deus Ex and Battlefield, makes the game so depressing. I know it's an awesome game and I love it, but I don't want to be scared and sad when I play it. I want to have fun. It's a game..

Reactions: PeggleFrank

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Without that filter, it would make the game seem cheerful, and it would stray from the original idea.

I hate when Google switches around the names of their sites so it's really hard to find what you want now.

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
Without that filter, it would make the game seem cheerful, and it would stray from the original idea.

Yeah, I appreciate what they were going for but it's nice to allow a change. Like I do think they should keep it as the default, you know?

With google, I've never seen that. Sorry.

I hate how... i dont know what you mean?

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
I tried going to my counter, and it brought me to an untitled document instead. The URLs haven't changed at all. I tried going to something that was far away that had the name "Google" in it, and it finally brought me to my counter.

I hate being sub-conscious even though it's the middle of the day and I'm not tired at all.

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
If youre like me, you just need to get out of summer and back into routine. I think I can say this has been the most fearful and worst summer ever. Depression and shut-in-ness are temporary though. If you aren't in the same situation, you might want to try drawing (even if youre not that good). Just draw whatever youre thinking of. If you're feeling less alert, do something that requires a lower level of alertness. It's also relaxing.

I hate how EA exists.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Without EA, there would be no - wait, I can't argue with you there. Was EA already owning Need For Speed after Carbon or not?

I hate the fact that the cold is making my fingers almost immobile.

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
I thought you were in Brazil? If not, think about the wonderous place youre currently at (wow, just realized that sounds offensive to brazil, just saying appreciate travel)

I hate that too. But to me, the cold is for logic and intelligence and like, machines. Now the hot.. It's terrible. Cant function right, cant poo right, too tired to think. in the cold you can put on gloves. in the summer, tearing off your skin kind of hurts and you shouldnt do it.,

I hate that I can't find a suitable Nabari No Ou wallpaper since every single one is way too small.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Dude, there has been an incredibly cold "cold wave" - you know, like heat waves, just cold. There has been places with -9 Celsius. THIS ISN'T NORMAL FOR BRAZIL. One place had snow, and it hasn't had snow since 1975! I am sleeping with my jacket! 35 degrees is hot (yet usual) for Brazil, 25 is mild! I like cold stuff, but for me this is just ridiculous.

Anyway, what about making yourself one? That could be interesting, you know?

I hate when people don't understand that cold and hot are relative concepts and that 35 for me is hot while 25 for them is hot, that with 5 degrees I'm freezing my ass off and -15 they are freezing their asses off.

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
Just remember that the cold is always better than hot. Buying warm clothes is cheaper and less restricting than sitting in the refrigerator.

And I have no idea how to make a wallpaper. Have watched Nabari No Ou yet? Along with DarkerThanBlack it's my favorite anime. It's basically a gay-ninja-romeo-and-julio.

I hate how I never see girls with nice hair. American girls always have such terrible curcly wavy hair. I like nice thin straight Asian hair. It's also a delight to work with.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
There are a few with straight hair that I've seen.

I hate seeing something and then automatically changing everything I do based upon what I've seen, against my will.