I dunz no what to do

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

MoosyDoosy

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, so is there a crash log but is it just too fast that you can't catch it or is there actually no crash log?

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Um ok so are the java arguments where you go into the edit profile and can add more ram at the bottom?
Something like.

Unfortunately, I don't know a lot about running servers. I do know that you will need to set the permgen argument to 128 because the default 64 just isn't enough. And there are other tweaks you need to kmake. I'll have to leave it up to someone better qualified than I, but there is your problem.

Reactions: psp

psp

Jul 29, 2019
OK, i should rephrase this the server was just for me and im most likely going tom play it on single player but thx for the help![DOUBLEPOST=1396039449][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wait, so is there a crash log but is it just too fast that you can't catch it or is there actually no crash log?
There just isn't a crash log. What happens is, that it starts lagging and then freezes up for about a minute or so, then it says "shutting down internal server", i've left it up for an hour before and it still says shutting down internal server. So no.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Wait. Are you using the vanilla Minecraft launcher? For one, that is decidedly not how how you start a server. For another, if you just want to run singleplayer that is decidedly not how you want to run modded Minecraft.

Go here grab MultiMC. Much better and much easier to set up.