I dunz no what to do

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

psp

Jul 29, 2019
Jk lol no i may be a noob in many things but not this....
But yea I'm trying to make a custom mod pack for me and some close friends and as i was adding mods by 3-4s and testing them to fix basic ID conflicts i started up forge and everything and everything was good. I created a new world and i placed down a few blocks and then i just had the launcher freeze and the "shutting down internal server" come up. I tried to fix this by taking away mods, but it didn't help. I think it is one of the chicken bones mods but I'm not sure.... I have 3 gigs of ram allocated so i don't think it is that but....?
Any help would be appreciated!

Here is the forge launcher logs
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d1n2lp55r53vu9z/ForgeModLoader-client-0.log
I DON'T LIKE PASTEBIN sorry.
But if anyone looks through that and helps thx in advance!

Last edited:

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any crash log? The log isn't showing anything abnormal, other then complaints about overloading.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Also, not to offend you or anything (though I do not understand why this would offend people) but can you please fix all those usage and spelling mistakes? My inner-Grammar Nazi just died a little.

Is there any crash log? The log isn't showing anything abnormal, other then complaints about overloading.
image.jpg

psp

Jul 29, 2019
That is why i need help as there isn't a crash log but yea......

Sorry about the grammatical errors.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
That is why i need help as there isn't a crash log but yea......

Sorry about the grammatical errors.
It's fine, I just hate it when something like "yea" or "thx" is used in a non-joking manner, instead of "yeah" or "thanks". Honestly not sure why, so i blame my inner-grammar nazi :3
EDIT:Holy Thread Derailment, Batman
Onto the topic...
Did,you mean 1.2.5 or 1.5.2?

psp

Jul 29, 2019
What lol i should remove that as i was just joking because i see tons of threads where people say "I need help on my (insert outdated mc update" server, I will remove that.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
As a point of help, unless you are using quite a few mods that don't exist in any mod pack, grab the configs from any FTB pack. They make a very good and stable place to start when you are making your own pack. They don't cover every mod out there, but they do cover most of the popular ones.

Reactions: Padfoote

psp

Jul 29, 2019
As a point of help, unless you are using quite a few mods that don't exist in any mod pack, grab the configs from any FTB pack. They make a very good and stable place to start when you are making your own pack. They don't cover every mod out there, but they do cover most of the popular ones.
I assume you mean the master config files for ftb?

Wait so some of the config files could have caused this?

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Ok, looks like your server was struggling there at the end. Lots of "server couldn't keep up" warnings. Is this your own server, or are you going through hosting?

psp

Jul 29, 2019
Its just my server on my computer i also tried the mods on single player and the same thing happened though.

Those are the single player logs. Nvm mind about the server.

Last edited:

psp

Jul 29, 2019
Bump again....
But i can run monster with 3 gigs with no lag... So, is it a single mod that is causing more lag?

Antice

Jul 29, 2019
Bump again....
But i can run monster with 3 gigs with no lag... So, is it a single mod that is causing more lag?
do you have ars magica enabled? how about thaumcraft? both are somewhat resource intense mod's.
there is a complaint about a leaking world in your log. I'm trying to remember where i had that issue last time. I think it was linked to some kind of mystcraft world unloading bug. but that is fixed in newer versions afaik.

psp

Jul 29, 2019
do you have ars magica enabled? how about thaumcraft? both are somewhat resource intense mod's.
there is a complaint about a leaking world in your log. I'm trying to remember where i had that issue last time. I think it was linked to some kind of mystcraft world unloading bug. but that is fixed in newer versions afaik.
I didn't have either of those mods on or mystcraft.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Thaumcraft isnt a big problem, except for tubes, which were fixed

Antice

Jul 29, 2019
Thaumcraft isnt a big problem, except for tubes, which were fixed
Taint is still a problem tho. it causes a lot of block updates when it spreads. and it spreads pretty darn fast. but it has nothing on BOP redwood forests and other big tree biomes as far as causing lag is concerned.

Reactions: YX33A

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
What are your java arguments? If you don't know the answer to that one, well, that is your problem.

psp

Jul 29, 2019
Um ok so are the java arguments where you go into the edit profile and can add more ram at the bottom?

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
It's fine, I just hate it when something like "yea" or "thx" is used in a non-joking manner, instead of "yeah" or "thanks". Honestly not sure why, so i blame my inner-grammar nazi :3
EDIT:Holy Thread Derailment, Batman
Onto the topic...
Did,you mean 1.2.5 or 1.5.2?
I feel like 'yea' is okay, but I hate the word 'thx'

Sent via tapatalk

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking