I Derp, You Derp, We all Derp, What's your's?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
I think in ten hours you would also be dead from starvation, would you not?

I left a hole in my wall that I was using as my front door, and a creeper somehow wandered its way up the hillside and into my cave. BOOM.
Luckily, hardly any damage was done. It scared me to death, though...

AliceTheVixen

Jul 29, 2019
I suppose as it grew larger and larger it sucked in nearby nodes, and the merging causes large amount of flux.
I was having fun with wisps as well in TC3 :D
Weren't there any chunk loaders available? In 10 hours many bad things that kill you can happen.
No, I don't think our place was large enough o require chunk loaders. Me standing in my compound loaded the entire town with may have been 20x30/chunks, I think, and then some surrounding area. It confused me a little too, because none of the other nodes were freaking out, only that one. Some of the others did have slightly elevated [vis?] count.

AliceTheVixen

Jul 29, 2019
I think in ten hours you would also be dead from starvation, would you not?

I left a hole in my wall that I was using as my front door, and a creeper somehow wandered its way up the hillside and into my cave. BOOM.
Luckily, hardly any damage was done. It scared me to death, though...

I don't recall starving, but as far as I recall, Minecraft never penalized me for idling. Only for committing actions such as moving or mining, jumping. I was standing in ace for 10 hours.

I have tons of creeper stories. I despise them almost as much as skeletons, but between the two, they're the reason my compounds now float 8 blocks above the ground and are hollowed to bedrock underneath.

Reactions: moded guy 123

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I had many instances of skeletons trying to shoot me in a mob farm and hitting a creeper instead
I can't count how often I had to repair the mob farm
Well, everything is fine until I enter the spawn room.

AliceTheVixen

Jul 29, 2019
I had many instances of skeletons trying to shoot me in a mob farm and hitting a creeper instead
I can't count how often I had to repair the mob farm
Well, everything is fine until I enter the spawn room.
I can't even think about skeletons without becoming rage angry. Their smug little faces as they fire arrows st you, just staring you down, watching you fly slowly backwards into scorching lava or an abyss of zombies... Oh, the very bane of my existence!

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
I can't even think about skeletons without becoming rage angry. Their smug little faces as they fire arrows st you, just staring you down, watching you fly slowly backwards into scorching lava or an abyss of zombies... Oh, the very bane of my existence!

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
I either just received a lesson on how to avoid skeletons, or was called a pansy [insert tasteful commentary] 50 years before I even occurred.

The former was the comical intent the latter has me in tears laughing.

AliceTheVixen

Jul 29, 2019
The former was the comical intent the latter has me in tears laughing.
Not_sure_if_offended_fry_meme.jpg

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Updated Enviromine, forget to check if the Jeweled Apple is affected by its new food mechanic...

Rotten Jeweled Apple tastes so bittersweet :(

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
I was trying to craft a rune in botania. Mind you this is a rather new mod to me, but I had played with it a bit about a month ago. I place down the altar, point my mana spreader to it, and come back in a bit after the mana was all sent. The tooltip shows it has received all the required mana and I have the cool lightning, but I'm not getting the rune. So I pickaxe the altar, and place it down again, this time I move my mana spreader directly attached to the mana pool, but still no luck. I had read in the changelogs where the altar was recently fixed, so I think to myself, maybe it got bugged in the latest update. So I pickaxe the altar, exit minecraft, revert back to the older version of botania, and try it again, and it still doesn't work. Then I remember... RTFM! Wouldn't you know it, right there in black and white, it tells me to throw down a piece of living rock, then click with the wand... Doh! The runes created just fine... :oops:

Reactions: moded guy 123

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Trying to automate thaumium creation, taint goo ate like half my base before I realized the problem :'(

Vogon

Jul 29, 2019
I was trying to craft a rune in botania. Mind you this is a rather new mod to me, but I had played with it a bit about a month ago. I place down the altar, point my mana spreader to it, and come back in a bit after the mana was all sent. The tooltip shows it has received all the required mana and I have the cool lightning, but I'm not getting the rune. So I pickaxe the altar, and place it down again, this time I move my mana spreader directly attached to the mana pool, but still no luck. I had read in the changelogs where the altar was recently fixed, so I think to myself, maybe it got bugged in the latest update. So I pickaxe the altar, exit minecraft, revert back to the older version of botania, and try it again, and it still doesn't work. Then I remember... RTFM! Wouldn't you know it, right there in black and white, it tells me to throw down a piece of living rock, then click with the wand... Doh! The runes created just fine... :oops:
Had the same exact thing, except I did not break the altar, but spent 20 minutes removing items, adding items, right clicking with the wand, left clicking with the wand, moving mana speader, etc until I also decided to go and RTFM...

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
Used cheaty "matter transporters" to pick up thaumcraft nodes like a kid in a candy store and take them back to my base. Forget that sinster nodes change the biome. Turn around a few minutes later and theres a ugly brown patch of grass. Had to use Random things' biome painter to fix. Dont know what I would have done without it, lol. Build a house on top of it I guess.

Reactions: ljfa