I Derp, You Derp, We all Derp, What's your's?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
No bedrock?
meme-i-also-like-to-live-dangerously.png

Noxer

Jul 29, 2019
Back in the days that glass fiber cable was cheap so you used it for anything, I accidently hooked up a mfsu without a converter to my power network which went directly to my machines which only accepted medium voltage. Faint explosions were heard...

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Back in the days that glass fiber cable was cheap so you used it for anything, I accidently hooked up a mfsu without a converter to my power network which went directly to my machines which only accepted medium voltage. Faint explosions were heard...
I'm assuming you use that word lightly :p

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Trying to make sense of using mine/modtweaker 2 with the version 3 1.7.10 wiki. Does not work well.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Trying to make sense of using mine/modtweaker 2 with the version 3 1.7.10 wiki. Does not work well.
What are you trying to do?
I know you use the <file>.cfg system, which blows my mind, but I don't have any issue with it :p

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Me: Why isn't modtweaker working?
Some time later...
Me: It was not installed...
Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Me: Why isn't modtweaker working?
Some time later...
Me: It was not installed...
Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
No, I found that the version of ModTweaker that is advertised on their MCF thread doesn't work, but as soon as I checked out their Jenkins builds, got the latest one, everything was fine and dandy :)

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
What are you trying to do?
I know you use the <file>.cfg system, which blows my mind, but I don't have any issue with it :p

I was using the wikis for MT(s) 3 which is for 1.7.10 while actually suing MT(s) 2 which is for version 1.6.4

Syntax makes an ass of us all.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I was using the wikis for MT(s) 3 which is for 1.7.10 while actually suing MT(s) 2 which is for version 1.6.4

Syntax makes an ass of us all.
Well_297689_2341158.jpg

For Minetweaker, I know on the wiki it has a 1.6.4 guide, dunno about mod tweaker though. I have only just started using it in 1.7.10 :p

SirDoctorOfTardis

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry about the necro, but I wanted to share this.

Me and another player on a server had just killed the enderdragon and gotten the egg. I decided to get half a stack of ender-lilies, when I had finished getting them I went through the portal to spawn, when I got there it was raining, now this isn't a bad thing but the server we were on is a direwolf20 1.6 pack which has morph and I was a blaze, as you would've guessed I died, openblock graves were enabled, I died at spawn, I was not OP.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Me and another player on a server had just killed the enderdragon and gotten the egg. I decided to get half a stack of ender-lilies, when I had finished getting them I went through the portal to spawn, when I got there it was raining, now this isn't a bad thing but the server we were on is a direwolf20 1.6 pack which has morph and I was a blaze, as you would've guessed I died, openblock graves were enabled, I died at spawn, I was not OP.
Couldn't switch fast enough?

My derp was killing a bat and acquiring its morph, feeling safe and then getting killed, unable to fly away because you need to go to the nether before you can fly :(

AliceTheVixen

Jul 29, 2019
I think my biggest deep was a Thaumcraft related deep. Every time we at, we make huge towns. Our server was on Ultimate with Thaum 3. There were about 8 nodes around us, 5 in which my IC compound occupied. Any who, with gregtech, I was trying to generate UU Matter from solar panels, so I left myself idling in the server while I was at work. I came home to find myself dead, and no gear in sight. I glanced up at my radar and found hundreds upon hundred of wisps had spawned and torn the area apart. Donning a pair of goggles, I inspected the nearby nodes, and the one closes to my crafting center was berserk! I can only assume that the crystal cluster I had generating points for the nearby node had flooded it the 10 hours I was gone and it was generating unholy amounts of flux.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I think my biggest deep was a Thaumcraft related deep. Every time we at, we make huge towns. Our server was on Ultimate with Thaum 3. There were about 8 nodes around us, 5 in which my IC compound occupied. Any who, with gregtech, I was trying to generate UU Matter from solar panels, so I left myself idling in the server while I was at work. I came home to find myself dead, and no gear in sight. I glanced up at my radar and found hundreds upon hundred of wisps had spawned and torn the area apart. Donning a pair of goggles, I inspected the nearby nodes, and the one closes to my crafting center was berserk! I can only assume that the crystal cluster I had generating points for the nearby node had flooded it the 10 hours I was gone and it was generating unholy amounts of flux.
I suppose as it grew larger and larger it sucked in nearby nodes, and the merging causes large amount of flux.
I was having fun with wisps as well in TC3 :D
Weren't there any chunk loaders available? In 10 hours many bad things that kill you can happen.