I Derp, You Derp, We all Derp, What's your's?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Master_Builder_800

Jul 29, 2019
I really hope I'm not the only one who has done this...

So I was messing around with thaumcraft and, after much trouble, got a thaumium capped silverwood wand. Shortly after I decide to make some Nitor so I lined up the items in my hotbar in order to throw them in... Lets just say that there was a lot of extra aspects in that crucible that implies that "thaumium capped silverwood wand" wasn't supposed to go in there...

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
I really hope I'm not the only one who has done this...

So I was messing around with thaumcraft and, after much trouble, got a thaumium capped silverwood wand. Shortly after I decide to make some Nitor so I lined up the items in my hotbar in order to throw them in... Lets just say that there was a lot of extra aspects in that crucible that implies that "thaumium capped silverwood wand" wasn't supposed to go in there...

Oh shush noob;) I did that with a draconic staff of power

FlowingSpace

Jul 29, 2019
I was looking for a rubber tree. Not seeing any, I went on a journey of 1k+ blocks, and returned, only to find that there was one just at like 30 blocks in the opposite direction.
I've done that too many times, that i go the opposite direction of where i want to go to look for something, no really.

List of Items:
Silverwood Trees
my base(s) (I forgot to make a waypoint DERP)
diamonds
dungeons
villages
taint biome
eldritch obelisk
etc..

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
2015-09-12_18.00.25.png

I rather think this speaks for itself XD

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
View attachment 22978

I rather think this speaks for itself XD
Honestly don't understand why people bother with any of the derpy vanilla portal mechanics(specially not if it requires moving them). I find/make one initially then replace their usage completely with something else(usually Mystcraft portals/books). I will then build up something cosmetic around those to make it look good.

Have also had a TF portal corrupt a chunk in the middle of the densest part of my base once.

Reactions: Type1Ninja

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Well, several of my other dimensions are accessed via RFtools matter transmitters. I just fancied something a bit different and having a bit of a dick about with blood magic (especially since I had 10 million LP stored up).

I'll be more careful with which teleposer is which next time XD

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
ALWAYS CONSTANTLY mixing up the Supplier and the Provider Logistic pipes...
OMG so many times have I put both in my inventory and then attached them the wrong way around...

Reactions: Type1Ninja