I Derp, You Derp, We all Derp, What's your's?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Bound picaxe + ae system = NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I know what you mean, I just go so pissed at mine after it ate my ores so then I buried it in an obsidian chest covered it in lava and make an obsidian room to hold the chest, I then warded the obsidian. I know I could have deleted it but I was on a server with friends and we decided to do a fun little ceremony.

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
I know what you mean, I just go so pissed at mine after it ate my ores so then I buried it in an obsidian chest covered it in lava and make an obsidian room to hold the chest, I then warded the obsidian. I know I could have deleted it but I was on a server with friends and we decided to do a fun little ceremony.

That is the most elaborate way of throwing away a tool I have ever heard of and it sounds amazing:D

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
After a few hours trying to troubleshooting why the Convocation of the Damned ritual was not working, my friend and I discover the different between 120 ritual stones and 128 ritual stones.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
After a few hours trying to troubleshooting why the Convocation of the Damned ritual was not working, my friend and I discover the different between 120 ritual stones and 128 ritual stones.
The first time I tried using the diviner, it took some time to realize I actually needed the correct number of blank stones, AND enough for all the other types.

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
*Goes into nether*
*falls in grave*
*Spend 20 Minutes removing the lava*
*Finds his grave is missing*
I hate the nether without flight/fire res

Goddamit Trident

Reactions: xTordX

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
made thermalily and attempted to use bc floodgate to keep lava near by... this did not end well... for the small house next door (dang neighbor kids, I heard him shout) or for my poor thermalily plant.

RIP Thermalily, I hardly knew you.
This is isn't funny, but it's derpy.
... When you're trying to figure out Big Reactor turbines, and you can't figure out how to get the steam out of the reactor. Spend an hour researching big reactors, only to right click the coolant port with a wrench and finally have it output the steam.
>.<

Reactions: Gamefury64

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
... When you're trying to figure out Big Reactor turbines, and you can't figure out how to get the steam out of the reactor. Spend an hour researching big reactors, only to right click the coolant port with a wrench and finally have it output the steam.
>.<
You don't even need a wrench :p

Reactions: pizzawolf14

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
>.<
It's funny to us.

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
So, I was playing trident and I see a helicopter flying torwards our base.

So I go to the nearest AA gun and shoot it down.

"[Team mate] Was pummeled by Gamefury64"

This is why they need to keep name tags on.

If I were to play on Trident I would have to be a loner for this reason. I would just build death traps for hundreds of blocks around my base and would end up killing anyone who wasn't sitting at the center in a "control center" thing:p

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
So, I was playing trident and I see a helicopter flying torwards our base.

So I go to the nearest AA gun and shoot it down.

"[Team mate] Was pummeled by Gamefury64"

This is why they need to keep name tags on.
If I were to play on Trident I would have to be a loner for this reason. I would just build death traps for hundreds of blocks around my base and would end up killing anyone who wasn't sitting at the center in a "control center" thing:p
I must admit I never really understood why people choose to play Minecraft as a hack-n-slash hardcore game. There are bound to be better games programmed in better engines for that(the elder scrolls series springs to immediately mind with excellent modding capabilities). Must admit I am equally confused with this new trident thing :confused:

When I need to get my "slaughtering mobs with a big ass sword" or "shoot a lot of baddies" side sated, I sure as heck wouldn't want to be spending most the time swearing at minecrafts annoying quirks and limitations, so I fire up another game :p

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
I must admit I never really understood why people choose to play Minecraft as a hack-n-slash hardcore game. There are bound to be better games programmed in better engines for that(the elder scrolls series springs to immediately mind with excellent modding capabilities). Must admit I am equally confused with this new trident thing :confused:

When I need to get my "slaughtering mobs with a big ass sword" or "shoot a lot of baddies" side sated, I sure as heck wouldn't want to be spending most the time swearing at minecrafts annoying quirks and limitations, so I fire up another game :p
Minecraft is the only game that allows for such a unique base-building opportunity. It's as simple as that.

... Although, another thing on my (admittedly long) "stuff I would love to do" list is to make a game, with MC's building mechanics and Skyrim's combat (obviously more than just smashing those two together, but you get the idea). :p