I and my friends can't stay on my server

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

bladeyoshi

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
I and my friends can't say on my server
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Horizons: Daybreaker
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Every time i try to log in to the server i instany crash i deleted by player file and it allowd me to spawn at the default spawn wich didn't crash. After about 10min I crashed again not being able to reconnect at all again, and deleting the player file doesnt seem to be working too.

Here is the line that causes me to dissconnect.

[09:45:05] [Server thread/INFO]: bladeyoshi joined the game
[09:45:15] [Server thread/INFO]: bladeyoshi lost connection: TranslatableComponent{key='disconnect.genericReason', args=[Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host], siblings=[], style=Style{hasParent=false, color=null, bold=null, italic=null, underlined=null, obfuscated=null, clickEvent=null, hoverEvent=null}}
[09:45:15] [Server thread/INFO]: bladeyoshi left the game

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
a copy of the server log that lists this might be useful for troubleshooting. Not a copy/paste mind. the actual document.

bladeyoshi

Jul 29, 2019
Here is the latest one. I deleted my character so it let me connect but after a few min it crashed again.

Attachments

• latest.txt
    2 KB · Views: 118

Kane Hart

Jul 29, 2019
You need a copy of the client crash actually not server for this one :) The server looks fine from your original post but the client is where the goodies are at :)

Reactions: DeathOfTime

Kane Hart

Jul 29, 2019
Okay so Horizons: Daybreaker never heard of it but what I can tell there might be a bad mob spawn sending you bad packet information. I have seen this before it's normally caused by miss matching config files from client to server. Or removing or adding a mod that might deal with mobs in anyway.

Any chance you touched any sort of mod with any sort of mob controls if it's their damage, effects, etc?

bladeyoshi

Jul 29, 2019
yes there is a mod that makes mods alot harded but im not sure which one

edit: from what i see its a mod called difficult life

Kane Hart

Jul 29, 2019
yes there is a mod that makes mods alot harded but im not sure which one

edit: from what i see its a mod called difficult life
Did you remove it on the server but not the client or only add to the server but not the client (though normally that prevents you from connecting)?

If not I'm not quite sure. Hopefully someone else experienced this.

bladeyoshi

Jul 29, 2019
Did you remove it on the server but not the client or only add to the server but not the client (though normally that prevents you from connecting)?

If not I'm not quite sure. Hopefully someone else experienced this.
The mod was on both client and server but im currently checking if removing it from both fixes the issue

bladeyoshi

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately it still crashes I'll send the new crash log maybe something new has popped up also thanxs for the help

Edit: playing on peacful stops the crashes

Attachments

• latest.txt
    15.1 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:

Kane Hart

Jul 29, 2019
Make backups of your save files on server.
Go to the server config folder, find forge.cfg
Change B:removeErroringEntities=false to true.
Save and try to log in.
Forge will try to remove any entity that causes errors this one being a mob

bladeyoshi

Jul 29, 2019
I Checked it and the crash is still happening to me it looks like a enity numbered 31 causes the bug is there anyway to spawn it in singleplayer so i can see what mod its form and hopefuly disable it?

Reactions: Jonathan94

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
If your server file was not very old, your client should have the same entity at ID 31.

Otherwise I guess the level.dat file should contain the information on what entity is at ID 31. Perhaps you could share that with us?

Sent from my HUAWEI G750-U10 using Tapatalk

bladeyoshi

Jul 29, 2019
Since the website only doesn't allow .dat i sent it as a txt hopeful you can convert it

Attachments

• latest.txt
    15.1 KB · Views: 92

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Nope, that didn't transfer properly.
This is why I always use a public Dropbox link for fast file transfers.

But I've looked at my own save files and it seems that the entities seem to be stored with their name as unique ID, rather than with their entity ID number. As such there are no numerical ID <-> alphabetical name relations stored in the level.dat, so that file can not help us.

Another way to find out would be to do an entity ID dump with NEI. Inventory -> Options -> Tools -> Dumps -> Entities (used or all).
.minecraft\dumps\entities.csv can be opened with Notepad(++), but I'd recommend a spreadsheet editor like Excel.

bladeyoshi

Jul 29, 2019
Samething happened not entity number 31, what i noticed is when it mainly happens during night and around certain areas. I has to be on easy or higher difficulty

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Yes, it's a hostile mob spawning on the server that your client can't handle for some reason. We already knew as much. :)

Sent from my HUAWEI G750-U10 using Tapatalk

bladeyoshi

Jul 29, 2019
Anyway we could find out which mod is trying to spawn it so i can diable the mod. Also the thermal foundation has mobs listed from 27-30 so is it possible that mob listed 31 is from thermal foundation?
Edit looked into it and thermal foundation doesnt add any extra mobs apart from the range listed.

Last edited: