Open Server Hyperion Unleashed | Biomes-o-Plenty enabled | Towny | Econ | Custom Vote Rewards

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

tehstone

Jul 29, 2019
Now running 1.1.4!!

Brand new Dedicated Server with the Unleashed Feed the Beast modpack.

Includes Towny, LWC, Modreq, World Guard, BattleShops and more!

Computer Craft is unbanned.
Chunk Loaders are allowed (size allowed depends on your rank).
Quarries are allowed everywhere but the Overworld.
There is a mining dimension.

Nether, End, Mining Dimension and Twighlight get reset every month.

Server Specs:
Processor: X3440 (2.53GHz Quad Core + HT)
Memory: 16GB RAM
Hard Drive: 120GB SSD
1 GPS Uplink Speed

IP: unl.hyperion-mc.com
Teamspeak IP: 198.24.143.122

Path Selection Area - Choose your own start kit!

UJFIWJm.jpg

Server Spawn Area - Includes lot's of server info, a custom vote reward shop and portals!

T4P5qMo.jpg

lijb8ru.jpg

LoZ3kit.jpg

The Vote Shop! Daily voting gives you special currency to spend here on whatever you want! New items are added frequently and there are weekly specials!

5jZ95TI.png

qFgxWeY.png

This server has several mods enabled that are disabled by default in your launcher.

To join the server, you need Unleashed version 1.1.4, and you will need to enable some mods in your FTB Launcher.

1. Open the FTB Launcher
2. Click on the FTB Unleashed Pack
3. Click "Edit Mod Pack". It's near the top of the launcher, beneath the 5 big buttons.
4. Enable all mods.
5. Exit the Mod Pack editor and launch FTB Unleashed!

Many servers do not have these mods. Without Biomes-o-Plenty, their maps are just like Vanilla maps. BORING!! Come play on Hyperion for the full FTB Unleashed Experience!

Da_Italian_Kid

Jul 29, 2019
We have many things that most servers don't; A path selection room that lets you pick a class to start out with items that suit your play style, vote shop to spend your fire that you receive from voting, custom worlds that let you do different things, a custom built spawn, and to top it off a great community to play in ! Come check it out !

Malexion

Jul 29, 2019
You may want 1.1.3, fixes several crash issues associated with BoP and in general has more stability so far (2 reported crash bugs in 1.1.3, compared to the 8 in 1.1.2).

Might be just my opinion though, otherwise looks good, well setup/organized.

Da_Italian_Kid

Jul 29, 2019
For people that can't afford to donate, we have ranks that get you can get items for the more time that you spend on the server ! Come check out the server !

tehstone

Jul 29, 2019
You may want 1.1.3, fixes several crash issues associated with BoP and in general has more stability so far (2 reported crash bugs in 1.1.3, compared to the 8 in 1.1.2).

Might be just my opinion though, otherwise looks good, well setup/organized.

The 1.1.3 update hasn't gone up on the server.jar download on the ftb site so i've been hesitant to upgrade so far. I'll discuss it with my staff though. Thanks for the suggestion!

unicellular

Jul 29, 2019
Staff and owners are very active! Staff based in Europe and Australia as well, so there are people online to help at all times.

tehstone

Jul 29, 2019
You'll love our custom starter kits and custom vote rewards!

Plus we have Biomes-O-Plenty enabled!!

tehstone

Jul 29, 2019
Come try our server out now!

We Have Biomes-O-Plenty enabled! None of the top servers have that!

william_powell

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I'm hoping to join the server today, see you guys soon. BTW the server look's awesome as far as I can tell, Good job