Open Server Hyperion Unleashed | Biomes-o-Plenty enabled | Towny | Econ | Custom Vote Rewards

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ChronicKills

Jul 29, 2019
Server is awesome. So many people and so little lag. The kit system is awesome. I wanted to go bees and there was a path for bees. I will donate when I have money for sure.

Johnson

Jul 29, 2019
My review of Hyperion:

Good- This server has extremely nice staff who seems to actually care. This itself is a breath of fresh air to the open server community. They have cool custom voting rewards and a pretty neat idea of a server shop that is tied to these voting rewards. Also, the plugins on the server are great. Especially Towny, it's hard to find a server with Towny.

Bad- Lately since the server has been getting more and more popular(45+ people), it's going downhill. Block lag has gotten terrible and the random crashes are increasing. The worst part about the crashes is that the server rolls back each time. In the most recent one, it was close to a 2 hour rollback. Anything in your player inventory does not get rolled back, but anything else you do is screwed. Until the Owners/Staff get the lag/crash issues sorted, I would suggest holding off on this server.

I really really wanted to like this server. It seems like I finally found the perfect one, but they are a victim of their own success.

tehstone

Jul 29, 2019
Bad- Lately since the server has been getting more and more popular(45+ people), it's going downhill. Block lag has gotten terrible and the random crashes are increasing. The worst part about the crashes is that the server rolls back each time. In the most recent one, it was close to a 2 hour rollback. Anything in your player inventory does not get rolled back, but anything else you do is screwed. Until the Owners/Staff get the lag/crash issues sorted, I would suggest holding off on this server

We are looking into all the possible causes of these crashes and deadlocks. We hope to have them fixed as me ch as possible very soon, but some of it is unavoidable do to the fact that unleashed is so new and unstable.
IN the mean time, we have implemented a new method of saving that should reduce, if not eliminate the rollbacks.
I can assure you that the staff here work very hard t keep the server running as well as it possibly can. Please don't give up on us!

Riva

Jul 29, 2019
I hope you guys Enjoy the server, we have a pretty good community and we are running at 1.1.3 version, good part of that version is Biomes O' Plenty is now fixed so no more unnamed items, We offer out starter kits to new players when they join and our staff team is always on hand to help. So I look forward to seeing all the new faces joining.

~Riva

Mike1255

Jul 29, 2019
The Hyperion Unleashed server is just as good as the Ultimate one, smooth stable and no lagg at all :D

duhfunny

Jul 29, 2019
When i joined this server people helped me, because i didnt know what was in ftb or even what everything was. And i didnt even know how to play minecraft that much, but players helped me.

ChronicKills

Jul 29, 2019
Come play. Its updated to 1.1.4. I like this server, ive donated some and will donate more soon as I can get more money.

Johnson

Jul 29, 2019
An update to my review from a week ago.

After I saw the post about tick threading added I wanted to give this server another shot. Since I came back the server has been pretty solid with no more block lag. Since then, they have also upgraded to 1.1.4 too! Like I said the first time around, the staff really cares about the server and its playerbase. So I would highly recommend you stop on by and consider making this your Unleashed server of choice. You won't regret it!