Whitelist Server Huurako Land |DW20 5.2.0| |Whitelist| |Hard| Survival| |US| |Mature| |Server Closed|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Cypher

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FanaticDog
What can you bring to our small community: Age and wisdom :). Also, I like teaching what I know and learning from others that have more experience than I do.
Mods experience: FTB for about 4 months now.
Do you like working with others?: Yes, I prefer a community based server vice the lone wolf servers.

MrShadow731

Jul 29, 2019
im still here. and if you tell me it will stay up i think i can get Mrshadow back. (we were building together)
but i think you should open white list for 2 or 3 more people

yea sorry i'm still here as well, been busy playing the new Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite so haven't had much time for Minecraft.....that and i was giving Huurako time to get the server fixed.....but ill try to be back soon

Redmouse567

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:redmouse567
What can you bring to our small community:I can bring expertise in large scale farming
Mods experience: Some experience but I am no pro
Do you like working with others?: Yes but I like to live on my own.

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TehKnight117
What can you bring to our small community: A calm and relaxed community
Mods expierence: Been playing FTB for 2 months.
Do you like working with others?:Yes, because it allows you to have fun and learn new things that you haven't experienced.

asuperbname

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: asuperbname
What can you bring to our small community: I can bring some experience as server co-owner to the server as well as an extensive knowledge of most of the mods present. I feel like I am a fun person to meet and play with.
Mods expierence: I've been playing with most of the tech mods for a while before they became popularized through things such as Tekkit, FTB, or the like. I am still trying to familiarize myself with some of the newer ones such as Reliquary, Modular Powersuit, and the newer updates of forestry.
Do you like working with others?: I find it hard to play alone most of the time it gets boring with other human interaction.

Huurako

Jul 29, 2019
Accepted:
Kezaraux
TehKnight117
asuperbname

Rejected:
redmouse567 (I think I want to go more of the co-op route for the server, with more people living together. With the low numbers on the server for now, I think it's kinda pointless to come here to play just by yourself.)

Legacyalive

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Legacyalive
What can you bring to our small community: lots of knowledge about most of the DW20 pack. I like everything from complex machine builds, to just fun design of homes and community buildings! I'm very nice and love playing with others. I hosted my own server for friends and I to play but they got tired of minecraft. So I'm looking for a new home and hope to make some new friends in the process!
Mods expierence: whole DW20 pack, sans bees - currently learning about them though.
Do you like working with others?:very much so!!

MrShadow731

Jul 29, 2019
hey Huurako i haven't seen you on the server to ask so i figured id try to ask here.....i know you said no chunk loaders but i was wondering if you could let us use the ChickenChunks chunk loaders.........you can change the config file on the server side to make so that the ChickenChunk chunk loaders only load the chunks of the player that placed it when that player is online so it will keep server lag down if they are not online.

Lightcap

Jul 29, 2019
ING: Lightcap
What can you bring to our small community: I am friendly and look forward to working with others. I am good at bee breeding and the forestry mod.
Mod experience: ftb mindcrack for 2 months
Do you like working with others? Very much, everything is easier with help.

Huurako

Jul 29, 2019
Accepted:
Legacyalive
Lightcap

I will allow online chunkloaders for now. Also, if you are going to be using a quarry (which chunkloads) you will need to finish its operation in a timely manner. (You can't just make one and leave it there indefinitely without powering it)

MrShadow731

Jul 29, 2019
Accepted:
Legacyalive
Lightcap

I will allow online chunkloaders for now. Also, if you are going to be using a quarry (which chunkloads) you will need to finish its operation in a timely manner. (You can't just make one and leave it there indefinitely without powering it)

cool thanks......ill still just build the ChickenChunks loader in case you wanna do the offline thing so i don't have to change it later.......just plan on building 1 to keep my house loaded at all times so that shouldn't strain the server too much.

Nidor

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to give this server a shot. Typically I can be on 6pm to 11pm CDT weekdays, and most of the weekends.

IGN: Nidor
What can you bring to our small community: Generally easy going and helpful, with occasional bouts of creative building. I am fascinated by the concept of biofuel in minecraft mods for some reason, so love making the IC2 and BC variants.
I am also quite fond of using redpower 2 miniblocks for decorative or structural use.
Mod experience: Quite a bit of experience with IC2 and redpower 2, with decent experience at buildcraft, forestry, and thaumcraft.
Do you like working with others? Yes, too many servers have everyone off on their own, and it just feels like single player with chat. The best experience with minecraft I've had was on a fresh map with everyone building a town together. It is quite fun to see all the different building styles all in one place.

Black_Shad0w

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Black_Shad0w
What can you bring to our small community: Some basic turtle knowledge, thaumcraft goodies and a couple steves carts :)
Mods expierence: Played with tekkit over a year, so i know most of the stuff in the DW pack(excluding railcraft, i don't understand anything of signalling)
Do you like working with others?: Yes

Tombenpotter

Jul 29, 2019
What I'd like to know about you:

IGN: Tombenpotter
What can you bring to our small community: I can bring a nice person to play with, someone you can joke and have fun with. I also like helping others, as soon as it does not take me all of my Ressources :p
Mods expierence: I have a pretty extensive knowledge of all the mods in the Direwolf pack, bit. I may miss some since it doesn't have GregTech installed, and it changes a lot of things.
Do you like working with others?: I really like playing wit others because I think that you don't go on a sever to play alone. Even if I like having some stuff that is only mine, cooperating with others is a keyword in minecraft in my opinion.

Jerry Hedrick

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Icarii
What can you bring to our small community:I am a very knowledgeable and technical player with a touch artistic values thrown in. I play well with just about anyone. I am looking for a server to play on that has active and friendly players.
Mods expierence: I have been playing FTB and minecraft for quite sometime and have a very extensive knowledge with most mods in DW pack.
Do you like working with others?: Yes, that is the whole point of server play. :D