Whitelist Server Huurako Land |DW20 5.2.0| |Whitelist| |Hard| Survival| |US| |Mature| |Server Closed|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Huurako

Jul 29, 2019
|--------------------------------- Currently closed to apps ----------------------------------|

Hello, Huurako here.

I've been playing minecraft for many years now, and I started FTB a few months ago. I am hoping to find a few other people to play with me. I think this is going to be a smaller server, perhaps geared towards coop play; But of course you can do your own thing too.

The server is hosted by Host-Blaze, and their server is located in Dallas I believe. Its got 4GB so it can hold a decent number of people, but I think I may only be accepting 5 or 6 and seeing how that goes. If I feel more people would be beneficial, I may increase that number later on.

The server seems to be close to load with 5-6 people on at the same time, so even though I am still currently accepting apps, I may have to limit the number of people on at a time if lag starts to be a problem.

ATM current client side related plugins are only Essentials (no economy enabled). If there are others you would be interested in, let me know.

PvP is enabled, but this is a PvE server for the most part. PvP is to be only on consensual agreement.

This is a purely survival server. Even though I'll have OP, I won't be spawning in any items. I'll be playing the same as everybody else.

I've moved the default spawn point close to my house. If you'd like to live with me, or near me that's fine. I just ask that you don't go off too far and build by yourself.

Members
Huurako (owner)
PotatoSpork
MrShadow731
Arjun623
Aayom
Snowsteal34
gwtje
thunar
liljpac
FanaticDog
Kezaraux
TehKnight117
asuperbname
Legacyalive
Lightcap

Rules

1. No griefing
2. No hacks
3. No item stealing, if you want something from someone, ask.
4. No advertising
5. No asking for OP (duh)
6. Respect each other
7. Please be mature
8. Must talk and write in English
9. Please don't abuse Mystcraft age creation (I may restrict age creation to just myself)
10. Try keep lag to a minimum (Use common sense)
11. No nukes
12. Build quarries in an "out of the way" place. I'd like to keep the common ares looking nice. One per person running at a time. (I may create an age for automated mining)
12.5 You cannot create a quarry and leave it there for long periods of time without it finishing its operation
13. Try to turn off your machines when you go offline, to keep the server lag free. (Quarries excluded)
14. Removing loads of water is not allowed (causes major server lag)
15. Chunkloaders are allowed (set to online mode by me) Please use common sense here
15.5 If I think you are loading too many chunks, I may remove your loader
16. Please don't afk on the server for long periods of time, 30+ mins (this just annoys me)
17. I reserve the right to remove someone from the server should I feel it's appropriate.
18. I reserve the right to change or modify these rules

Mods + Server info
  • Server IP: 63.141.238.114:25566
  • Server is located in Dallas, TX
  • Server is hosted by Host Blaze, runs 24/7 (I reserve the right to take it down should I need to)
  • Server difficulty: Hard (Will not be changed)
  • I don't think I'll be disabling any mods. I hope people can use common sense for themselves and decide if something should be used or not
What I'd like to know about you:

IGN:
What can you bring to our small community:
Mods expierence:
Do you like working with others?:

|--------------------------------- Currently closed to apps ----------------------------------|

Current status: Server is just back after having trouble with the host. No problems so far. I am opening the server to a few more players. I would like any new applicants to consider building with me or other players; I'd like to see some group building instead of just solo whatever.

Essentials is back.

UPDATE 5/3: The server has been dead for at least a week now. My contract with them is about to expire in about 48 hours, and I am not planning on renewing it for another month. I have been looking into getting a dedicated server and collocating it at a data center, even as far as bookmarking all the parts I want. If I decide to go through with it, I will let you guys know. But most likely, I will be moving away from the DW20 pack and to another one, perhaps a custom.

If you are interested in downloading the map, it is quite large. At least a few GB. I'm sure I can trim off much of the unused parts to allow for a smaller size, but finding a way to get it to you may be tough. If you actually really want it, send me a PM.

It was fun while it lasted guys, hope you felt the same way.

PotatoSpork

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PotatoSpork
What can you bring to our small community: I could bring contribution to spawn; with enough play time I could provide machinery to my own base as well as spawn
Mods expierence: I've played FTB Beta Pack for quite some time. and I think it's time for me to play with others
Do you like working with others?: Yep, it's always fun to have a chat/play with others

MrShadow731

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrShadow731
What can you bring to our small community: I can bring my experience as a long time Minecraft Vanilla/mod player to help out other people that may not know much about the game/mods......granted I'm no pro at game but 2 heads are better then one for figuring things out. ;)
Mods expierence: I know most of the mods fairly well.........I was a tekkit player for about a year and most of the mods in FTB are the same........only mods I'm not 100% on are ComputerCraft, the new Thaumcraft (I know the version in tekkit but I will learn the new version in time) and certain parts of Forestry (bee and tree breeding to be exact)
Do you like working with others?: I don't mind working with other people........that's the reason I'm looking for a server. :)

Arjun123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Arjun623
What can you bring to our small community: I have a lot of experience in FTB as well as vanilla. I'm not an expert at anything just a jack of all trades at the mods.
Mods expierence: Played tekkit for several years before switching over to ftb
Do you like working with others?: Yes, as this is a server i look forward to a bunch of community projects.

Aayom

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Aayom
What can you bring to our small community: Well I've played with the mods in FTB for a while and I am pretty good with automation and the bees from Forestry
Mods expierence: Forestry, IC2, Redpower (Some more, but I forgot their names...)
Do you like working with others?: Yes, otherwise I would be playing singleplayer :p

Huurako

Jul 29, 2019
You four have been accepted. Hope to see you soon.

I'll be accepting 2 more people i think if anyone else is interested.

Snowsteal34

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Snowsteal34
What can you bring to our small community: I like to build things that can be used by everyone, not just one person. I know a little bit about computer craft programming (can't make pictures or movies with it though), and I like to automate everything I do so I can move onto different projects.
Mods expierence: I've been playing for a couple of months now and I'm able to use most of the major mods. I'm not good with bee breeding and thaumcraft.
Do you like working with others?: It's the reason I stopped playing singleplayer. There was no one to work with and it was just boring.

MrShadow731

Jul 29, 2019

I checked it as well......says I'm not white-listed either.........may need a server restart like Arjun123 says.

I'm on EST.....at the time of this post its 1am so ill be going to bed......ill check it again tomorrow ;)

Huurako

Jul 29, 2019
My fault guys, it's been restarted. Shouldn't be any problems. Snowsteal34 has been added as well.

gerrit-willem

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gwtje
What can you bring to our small community: good friend, mature, and i have a youtube channel (33 subs XD) where at the momend i only have a slow tutorial for ftb in single player. and i also want to start a multiplayer serie where i explain less and build more offcamera. and i am a "hardcore" player, because i play about 3 to 7 hours a day. (not all the time on the server because i also still play vanille)
Mods expierence: very good at almost all mods (not the newer mods like reliquary. and not good at misc pherifherals)
Do you like working with others?: yes, i like to team up with one or 2 people and work together. because other people will know more about mods than you do and you will know more about other mods than thay do. this way you learn also quick

if i'm white-listed please mail me to [email protected] and than i'll tell you my skype

Huurako

Jul 29, 2019
Accepted gwtje, that will be the last person for now. We will see how things go and how often people are on and determine if we'd like more.

MrShadow731

Jul 29, 2019

Didn't know how else to get a hold of you Huurako but the server has been going on and offline for the past few hours........it was running fine earlier........its offline right now.

Huurako

Jul 29, 2019
Ya, I didn't have time to figure out what was wrong with it so I had it on a 45 minute restart timer. I figured that if it went down then sooner or later the restart command would come up and it would be working. I think that forgebukkit is crashing the server, but I'm not sure. I'm gonna take it off and just run plain and see how that works.

Well I tried doing that, but the server isn't responding to me through the control panel. I can only submit a support ticket and hope they can assist me. Sorry guys :(

Mango1120

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mango1120
What can you bring to our small community: i love to build with others
Mods expierence:all but xrelquiry
Do you like working with others?:yes i prefer working with others

Huurako

Jul 29, 2019
As an update, the company I host with is having some sort of an issue. It isn't just my server that went down. There is no ETA as of right now.

MrShadow731

Jul 29, 2019
As an update, the company I host with is having some sort of an issue. It isn't just my server that went down. There is no ETA as of right now.

Thanks for the reply........I understand that things like that happen from time to time.........I'll just play some single player till they get it working again. ;)