Whitelist Server Huurako Land |DW20 5.2.0| |Whitelist| |Hard| Survival| |US| |Mature| |Server Closed|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ickli

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ickli

What can you bring to our small community: I'm pretty creative and can create new contraptions depending on what you need. I'm also a generally a nice guy too unless you've decided to annoy me :p

Mods expierence: I'm experienced with almost all the mods but can easily learn if need be.

Do you like working with others?: Yes if they're of a similer maturity level and ability in FTB. I don't like having to teach or depend on someone.

More info: My name's John. 'm also curious if we have a TS server? if not i'd like to add server staff to skype for ease of contact :)

Huurako

Jul 29, 2019
Accepted all who applied recently.

Haven't really seen anyone on, so I haven't been on much myself. I live in the US but I'm on usually when everyone else goes to sleep around here. Maybe we just have different schedules, idk.

MrShadow731

Jul 29, 2019

Haven't really seen anyone on, so I haven't been on much myself. I live in the US but I'm on usually when everyone else goes to sleep around here. Maybe we just have different schedules, idk.

I am usually on between Noon and 6pm EST
the mod pack as been updated to 5.2.1............is the server updated?

EDIT: answered my own question when i tried to connect to it with the old version. :)

gerrit-willem

Jul 29, 2019
since the new update to the modpack our base is laggheaven. i get instead of 30 only 2 fps! i dont know if it is fixable, if it is because of the modpack, ar that we´ll have to move to a new place. anyway i had this problem an hour ago. maybe mrshadow has fixed it by now but i doubt it!

MrShadow731

Jul 29, 2019
since the new update to the modpack our base is laggheaven. i get instead of 30 only 2 fps! i dont know if it is fixable, if it is because of the modpack, ar that we´ll have to move to a new place. anyway i had this problem an hour ago. maybe mrshadow has fixed it by now but i doubt it!

i fixed the issue........after pretty much tearing apart our whole basement trying to figure out what was causing the issue i finally found a timer that was set way to fast.........i just turned the time up and the lag is gone now

Nidor

Jul 29, 2019

I can typically be on around 6-11pm CDT, but if no one is on after a while i log off.

Huurako

Jul 29, 2019
Server down as of this post, something with the host. I can't reset it from the console. Gotta wait for the problem to be resolved by them, whatever it is.

harley

Jul 29, 2019
ING:BINGBING9682
what can you to our small community:a nice minecraft player spend much of time helping other people
mods expierence:many mod like fostryand themier expanion
do you like working with other:yes i work best with others

Dakta

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dakta
What can you bring to our small community: Nothing really i generally stick to myself several thousand blocks from people and build/mine/etc but i will help those in need such as provide resources i can spare give shelter whatever is needed at the time
Mods expierence: I have given time to TC IC2 and redpower mostly but i am learning them all slowly
Do you like working with others?: Depends on the occasion

Xiges

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SilverSinX
What can you bring to our small community: I can bring devilish ideas and mouthwatering creations, with some random and fun looks! :D
Mods expierence: Been playing with the mods for 2+ years
Do you like working with others?: Yes, I don't play SSP for mostly that reason!

HolyMudkip

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HolyMudkip
What can you bring to our small community: I can help other people, if they have any problems with any machines, and can help with big builds.
Mods expierence: I know lots about IC2, TE, RP2.
Do you like working with others?: I like building with other people, when it comes to machines, I have my own style.

srg_kuja

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Srg_Kuja
What can you bring to our small community: I am nice, I like to help others
Mods expierence: Great knowledge of IC2 Buildcraft and RP2 and general knowledge of most mods cept the newer ones
Do you like working with others?: I like working with others in the sence we have a community and stuff but living with more then one other person is hard for me cause I like to build the way I want. But I will work with others.

Matzuku

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Fede89139
What can you bring to our small community: I love doing big projects in comunity, thought I love thaumcraft and twilight forest mods, I'm nomadic when I'm alone so I move around but I like taggin along with someone to do stuff (its way more fun like that) I like playing harmless pranks, nothing too mayor that generates lag or is harmfull or can be mistaken as griefing. I'm not THAT of a great builder but I can follow instruction rly easy XD
Mods expierence: I have a lot of exp with all the mods in the pack, I prefer the magic oriented ones like thaumcraft wich is my fav mod, and arc magica but its not added to the pack yet (heard it will in next update)
Do you like working with others?: I love working with other people as long as they are not messy XD I am kinda of an OCD and I like keeping stuff organised and finishing a project before starting anotherone. if anyone needs a side kick I'm your man XD

please take me into account