Whitelist Server Huurako Land |DW20 5.2.0| |Whitelist| |Hard| Survival| |US| |Mature| |Server Closed|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MrShadow731

Jul 29, 2019
Good thing is the server seems to be back up and running good. :)
Bad thing is that it seems to have lost the old world and and new seed is on a tiny island in the middle of the ocean. :(

Huurako

Jul 29, 2019
Ya, the company I host with is back now, I guess they had some hardware problem or something. They installed the pack as thats what I had running before, but in doing that all my settings were lost. I took it down for now and I'll see if I can juts copy the old world to replace the new one that was generated.

Huurako

Jul 29, 2019
You can make an app when the server has been running for longer and with a few more people on at a time and we see how well it works. Until then, the thread title still has |CLOSED to apps for now| so please respect that.

In other matters, I've got the world restored and have my previous items back, so I assume you all will as well. I don't have time to play right this minute, but I'll be checking in every so often to see how it's going.

gerrit-willem

Jul 29, 2019
the server works again, but i was a new player when i logged in. i still had my waypoints but no inventory. not too big of a deal, but i thought you should know.[DOUBLEPOST=1363591140][/DOUBLEPOST]actually it was a big deal, i lost al my iron and copper because i wanted to macerate it

Huurako

Jul 29, 2019
Well server WAS back up and working fine but looks to be down... AGAIN. I cannot access it through the control panel. This host has proved itself pretty crappy...

gerrit-willem

Jul 29, 2019
huurako if i were you i would tryout Creeper Host. because i dont know how or who's fault it is, but the server still has issues. hope it will get better soon. because i like this server since it doesnt have any mods or other stuff blocked. and counts on commen sense of people not causing lag. and i dont wanna look for a new server.

Huurako

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, the server has issues. It's crashing, or more to the point the jre is actually crashing. I'll put in a ticket, but I don't know what the problem is since they set it up themselves. I'm ready to give up on the server, I don't want to troubleshoot issues every single day.

gerrit-willem

Jul 29, 2019
if you tell me that the thing they setup for you is not working why would you still use it? please try out creeper host. because they work really well with ftb!

Huurako

Jul 29, 2019
In case anyone was still actually interested in playing here, I'm told the problems should be fixed now. They had bad hardware on one of their nodes (this server of course happened to be on that node) and now it's supposedly fixed. Server has been running for about two days now, but if no one joins I'll open it up for others to come play.

gerrit-willem

Jul 29, 2019
im still here. and if you tell me it will stay up i think i can get Mrshadow back. (we were building together)
but i think you should open white list for 2 or 3 more people

Huurako

Jul 29, 2019
Haven't heard anything about any lag. I haven't experienced any myself.

------------------------

OPEN to apps

------------------------

liljpac

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: liljpac
What can you bring to our small community: I am mature, friendly, and like to meet people. I would love to make friends on the server and possibly build with others.
Mods expierence: I have been playing mods since 1.7 minecraft beta.
Do you like working with others?: Yes, as long as they are mature.